Status
Not open for further replies.

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
Thank you Daisy! 44 today...

We needed 2 1/2 yards of soil for the two beds. Have a place about a mile from the house that sells a premium garden blend (that's what they call it...) soil, mushroom compost, sandy loam, chicken waste all blended together. It is what they recommend for starter beds. It was $35 a yard, so I didn't think that was too bad. Never would have been able to afford buying it by the bag at the Depot or Lowes. We were lucky we had all the wood here from other projects, so it has been mostly labor at this point. Now I just have to figure out what to plant.... LOL!

Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!:party:

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
Wow. I had never heard of anyone having issues like that, but it definitely don't sound fun. Good news is the Genesis Atty shines with VG. Here is something that may help you test drive for cheap. Otherwise many other people are also making them now. It wont be long before they are more common.

DIY Ego Genesis Tank Ecig Mod - YouTube

Cool mod, glad Steel Jan is back!

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
I know, if I had the sickness also I most likely wouldn't have thought of alcohol. But I couldn't kick the fever till the shots.
Then when it broke I couldn't stop sweating!
Luckily I only missed one day of work,but a couple days I didn't know if I would make it all night.

I only missed one day, too, but I probably should have stayed home at least one more. It is just such a pain in the a** to get ready for a sub. The forum was slooooow today! It is so nice outside, it's no surprise.

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
Ohhh, no Daisy. Hey, you can be online and have vertigo! We accept dizziness here! (tee hee that was not a blond joke, I swear, and yes I am a blond.)

Pfft - you're my almost twinnie (so you say :) ) so I don't care about blonde jokes - I actually love them! My *dad* used to tell me blonde jokes even, lol!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Tried my hand at serious mixing of flavors today for the first time. I've been having trouble finding a first-thing-in-the-morning with my coffee vape. All the flavors I like for the rest of the day are too sweet and it's the only time I find myself craving an analog. I bought some Sweet Virginia, but it was too strong a flavor for me. I mixed it with unflavored nic juice plus some caramel cappuccino, a few drops of this, a few drops of that, and I think I might have made a mix I can live with until the other flavors I have on order arrive. At least I hope so. It's still has a slight burnt pecan taste, but at least it's not super sweet.

Anybody have a not too sweet flavor that works for their first vape of the day that they'd like to recommend?

Gosh, I hope you all are feeling better. Sounds like a very nasty bug was making the rounds. My youngest has a bad cold right now, but at least no fever with it. Take care of yourselves.

I like starting the day with either cinnamon danish (of some type) or Malty from Backwoods Brew which tastes like cotton candy (that spun sugar taste) but isn't as sweet, although it's used as a sweetener in some recipes. It's a nice flavor for a palate cleanser, plus, the taste is so mild (well, I consider cotton candy flavor mild, as do many others) you can vape it and not worry about killing your taste buds. One warning though - it's addictive! So is Malty Toffee (sweeter but still nice and smooth) from BWB - they're so popular Don, the owner, has had to put ordering restrictions on them both! The first time I got Malty Toffee - I was trying to streeeetch out my 15ml order because I knew I'd run out before the end of the month because I was vaping it so much. The next order I got 60ml of Malty (without even ever tasting it!) and I was allowed to order a 60ml of MT because (I'm guessing) my first order was so small. Both great yummy flavors, all their flavors are in high demand - if you like Tobacco flavors, their RY4 is also a limited order item, 1 only, so everyone gets a chance at it. They have another, same restrictions -1, called E-Joker which you'd have to check out the website to get all the notes of it, but people love it too. All the rest of his flavors are unrestricted - and they're good. Some need steeping time, some don't but they're worth the wait if you do have to steep them!

I know, if I had the sickness also I most likely wouldn't have thought of alcohol. But I couldn't kick the fever till the shots.
Then when it broke I couldn't stop sweating!
Luckily I only missed one day of work,but a couple days I didn't know if I would make it all night.

Dang, I wish I could have used the "shot" method! I'd be on the floor giggling and playing with cat toys if I drank, lol!

Regarding the move: There were multiple threads moved here to the Lounge. There *used* to be a no e-cig talk rule but it has been removed. We can still put a link to the thread in our signatures if we want to, to show people in other threads you post in, where to go. The other way (how I found the mature kids) is by inviting people from other threads. Bluesman found me in a thread and invited me to the mature group and I've been with them since Feb, when I joined. I think I had been on the forum maybe 1 or 2 days, and it was nice to feel welcomed - so PM people if you think they'd be interested. Other than referring to another thread for additional info or subjects, you can't post anything like, "Hey y'all - come to the (insertnameandlinkhere) thread! So, PM is simple and the worst that can happen is the person says no thanks or just passes without saying anything :) The Mature and over 55 groups both got moved here too, just an FYI if you didn't already know :)

Last edited:

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
I remember a blond teacher I had!:D

No matter how hard I try, I absolutely cannot behave like a brunette. I was truly floored to realize that I had been posting in the lounge. How long have we been here? (How much have I had to drink?) Did I do anything really embarrassing? Remember, it takes a lot to embarrass me.

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
No matter how hard I try, I absolutely cannot behave like a brunette. I was truly floored to realize that I had been posting in the lounge. How long have we been here? (How much have I had to drink?) Did I do anything really embarrassing? Remember, it takes a lot to embarrass me.

HaHa, you replied to me when I said I hope everyone can find it here.
It was early,I think 5:30 a.m. or so. Plus you had something on your mind....2 weeks of school left!:)

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
Just thought I'd drop in and see your new place. So, how do you like it in the lounge?

Oh, Diana, you were just doing a little dance on the table. Nothing to worry about. The youtube video is going viral. But, really, no worries.

Yeah, this place is nice. How did you get the bar? We just have a coffee urn with fiber bars. Oh, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread