Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Wait a second, hold up. Look at the angle on the lower deck and at the holes on the tank section. I really think this one has no JFC.
Maybe... it depends on if the chamber cap completely covers the juice slots or not when completely screwed together. o_O

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
i may have to go with the 24mm version as 3.5ml liquid capacity is what works best for me,
unless the difference in design compared to the 22mm really makes a big difference in the quality of the vape(chamber/deck size etc.)
i don't like having to add a chimney extension and if i recall correctly it would end up being 4ml in the long mod configuration on the 22mm.
"issue" is none of my mods "support" more then 22mm.
EDIT:
nvm;just saw this: "Evaporation chamber,build deck and airflow are identical between both sizes".
Kayfun [lite] 2019 – SvoëMesto

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
4ml + juice capacity might sell me on it. I hate to go out for the day without enough juice in the tank to last a while. I usually carry a zipper case with 10ml juice, a spare 18650, and a mini screwdriver. When I do that with my old KF Lite v2 I seldom have to use the backup juice unless I get caught out longer than expected, but it's nice to have in the vehicle if needed. I do like the 24mm tanks that offer the same juice capacity in a lower profile. That's what sold me on the DoggyStyle and the EhPro True.

Juice feed control is a plus for leak free tank filling. The Coppervape Skyline fills with no leaks or juice in the mouth afterward if you close the JFC before filling. It's a great design.

Last edited:

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
Is this what Todd said, no JFC?
No, but TJ confirmed it. :pervy:

Obviously I'm joking and yes, it was clear from the presentation that it has no JFC. You just tighten it down completely and vape away. I even asked and he confirmed.

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Bring on the Pain...

Let’s see a parts breakdown.

I'd also like to see it taken to bits so I know how much effort it will be to clean. I'm guessing that you'll need to remove the nylon screw to reach the head for the screw that secures the positive block. If so, then the air flow won't be set it and forget it for me.

I'd prefer a set of six positive blocks with different diameter air flow holes. A screw adjustment is likely cheaper to manufacture though. And it does have the benefit of a continuous range instead of discrete 0.2mm jumps.

Last edited:

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
That juice control reminds me exactly of the original kayfun lite. Guess they are saving all the complicated parts for the full kayfun series.

The only thing I’m interested in is whether it can work with temp control. While I love the kayfun lite - it just isn’t great with temp control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread