Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I piloted two RC quadcopter flights today. First time I've flown in a year and half due to discouragement from expensive lost-quadcopter flights...

Ya guys just keep me jonesing fer a new boy toy! My issue is dat I just can't start out with a '510 vape' when I can afford a <fill in da blank>.

My main hesitation is having to get a smart phone <Hate being outsmarted! Should be used to dat by now...>. I do have 'visions' of being asked to go fishing by some of my buds just to 'aero-scout' da local fishing waters...
animfishman1_zpsatcpzisw.gif

'Nother idea I had is to get an infrared lens to evaluate heat loss from homes/businesses. Plus, who would not appreciate an aerial video of their progeny competing in football/soccer/baseball/track meets: not counting an aerial vid or two of da Titki House adventures fer our porch voyeurs!
Groucho.gif

Almost kiddin' 'bout da last. But talk 'bout 'dancing wid da stars'...
banana_zpse29ccfa0.gif

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
This year, I've spent so much of my money on toys that I don't really have much of a budget for decorations... So I used one of my toys to make this for Halloween. It glows in the dark.

I try to add at least one new thing a year, so I'm good for this year.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Obviously they're not behind your stars or macrame!

Seriously, actually, dat's kinda scary... Ya have to have some documentation somewhere!!

Likewise sweet Kay! Just let da bubble bath 'take ya away'... and worry 'bout tomorrow tomorrow!!! Stress is a relentless b*tch/b*stard with no conscience other than our own...

Just try to relax and regroup! Luv ya, ya ol' lovable 'oldbroad' you...
flowers.gif

POSIES?! For me?!

...."sweet"?..."lovable"? There'd be some..err.. a lot...who would differ with you:rolleyes:

but they ain't got a licka sense....;)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Tomorrow morn my GD's taking me to the office where my new home is to sign the papers and put down part of the deposit. On Nov. 21 I'll finish up with the rent for the rest of the month, etc. and then

IT'S mine!! ALL MINE!!!!:D

Too bad it's going to take this old broad the rest of the month to pack and such! as I can't sprint anymore...but I can crawl a long way!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Ya don't hafta screeem. Dropped muh mod. :(

Say wha...? Ya draped your bod...?

ear-trumpet.jpg

BTW, how ya like my new hand cranked mod wid da latest drip tip? Haven't had a dry hit yet... but kinda weak on da flav though!

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Tomorrow morn my GD's taking me to the office where my new home is to sign the papers and put down part of the deposit. On Nov. 21 I'll finish up with the rent for the rest of the month, etc. and then

Too bad it's going to take this old broad the rest of the month to pack and such! as I can't sprint anymore...but I can crawl a long way!
Yay!!!! Congrats!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
This year, I've spent so much of my money on toys that I don't really have much of a budget for decorations... So I used one of my toys to make this for Halloween. It glows in the dark.

I try to add at least one new thing a year, so I'm good for this year.
I love it! I want one!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well guys I think I'm starting to get out of my bummer mood. Incidently the latest wire is SS. YiHi is supposed to come out with a firmware upgrade next week that will be better for Ti and will have an SS test firmware. Will let you know what is happening with that. I think I just needed to talk to someone about my problems and I did and I feel better. Thanks for the concern. Oh also another wire hitting the market is NiFe52.

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL

Congratulations my friend. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread