Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Lots of power with mods these days, and many of the drip tips that come with kits are designed for cloudy performance. I just take the wide-bore tips off and replace with a narrow bore. They are easy to find and cheap.

My complaint exactly. I just put in the kind of drip tip I like and give Mike the big fat one.

Well, they just look to me to be ridiculous .. I've always liked at least the reasonable facsimile of a real cig .. these things look like they belong on a garden hose .. I don't know how people get used to that, it's just vapor, after all, they are not sucking cake frosting thru the durn thing ..

Thanks for the info .. :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Thanks for asking ... Little Mr Hux is doing just fine. He never skipped a beat in his routine or gave/gives any indication he had surgery. Tough little dude.

:banana::banana::banana:

I hate those big "chuff" tips. I also just take it off and use one of my many smaller tips that I know like. Metal tips don't work for me, either. I have a whole bag full of them!

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I hate those big "chuff" tips. I also just take it off and use one of my many smaller tips that I know like. Metal tips don't work for me, either. I have a whole bag full of them!

Is that what they're called .. ?? Chuff .. ?? Is that a new word .. ??

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Gary, don't ever try to become an anonymous graffiti artist. The spelling would lead the police right to your door.
eye doant sea nuttin rong wit muh spellin!!!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Herbert, like many really good writers, cloaked his commentary of the Human Condition within his work .. a primary theme being the blind following of people willing to submissively obey charismatic leaders ..

Only one of his 'tenets'. But Hollywood would never commit to fully depicting and $howca$ing the 'cloaked' brilliant/prophetic concepts of his mind and that of several other highly venerable 'Oracles' of sci-fi back then. Star Wars has profited from CGG and captured a new generation of non-readers...

Major gripe, I haven't followed SW fer quite a while due to da totally disjointed/mal-aligned sequence(s) for box office reciept$.

Bottom line... reading/comprehension is a cherished gift of our evolution that enriches us beyond any director/actor/film studio capabilities! Read on, y'all...

... but I just don't think it's possible to do it justice in a single movie.

And da ol' sci-fi crowd went wild...

My complaint exactly. I just put in the kind of drip tip I like and give Mike the big fat one.

Oh my goodness, thankfully, think my keyboard is goin' kap...

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Is that what they're called .. ?? Chuff .. ?? Is that a new word .. ??
That's what I have heard/read them being called. Also wide bore drip tips. Not for me! The high watt/low ohm crowd likes/needs them for airflow. I prefer to tootle along.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hux is doing spectacularly well. He's got a big open incision in his belly that evidently he doesn't know about. He kicks and moves and rolls around just like normal. Do babies not have nerves down there? You'd think at least his muscles would hurt. Nada. He's so squirmy it's easier to have 2 people change his diaper because they have to put absorbable padding in that spot and then put the regular diaper over it. And the surprise of the day yesterday was his 1st tooth coming in!!

Yay for little bro! Pictures! We need pictures!
If it's an open wound it probably doesn't hurt. I had one that took 6 months to close. Didn't hurt at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Don't be negative, Semi! I will do a waltz because Dancing suggested it, not because you dread it.

I am not being negative. I get a chuckle out of your dances at the end of your vids. Especially the last one. Dance away my friend. Maybe we should get a vid of DH dancing with you... LOL

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
:banana::banana::banana:

I like metal tips fine, but the KF5 tips are the biggest I comfortable with. Bigger than that & the flavor fades.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Walking can add minutes to your life.
This enables you at 85 years old
to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
home at $4,000 per month..

My grandpa started walking
five miles a day when he was 60.
Now he's 97 years old
and we have no idea where the hell he is.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Walking can add minutes to your life.
This enables you at 85 years old
to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
home at $4,000 per month..

My grandpa started walking
five miles a day when he was 60.
Now he's 97 years old
and we have no idea where the hell he is.
I was starting to wonder if that's what happened to you! Where ya been?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I am not being negative. I get a chuckle out of your dances at the end of your vids. Especially the last one. Dance away my friend. Maybe we should get a vid of DH dancing with you... LOL
I don't think so!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Re drip tips, the ones baby bear uses are too small (smaller than a cigarette), the ones papa bear uses are too large, and the ones that mama bear uses are just right.

I found a dance partner whose style I relate to. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread