Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Like Gary said I don't get out much. Will try to avoid this in the future. Sorry I get carried away talking about TC.

The front porch is for vaping. We'd go off on other subjects so the back porch was created. The back porch is for vaping and many other things you want to chat about. Doesn't mean you can't talk vaping on the back porch.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
We have been on a nature show kick for the last week but now I think we are out of David Attenborough stuff which is my favorite narrator.
Been watching "How the Universe Works" on the Science Channel. Pretty cool. Narrated by Mike Rowe.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
We have been on a nature show kick for the last week but now I think we are out of David Attenborough stuff which is my favorite narrator.
I have always liked the shows narrated by Morgan Freeman especially his narration of Through the Wormhole. Mike Rowe does a good job with How the Universe Works, too.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Today is a nice day so I am outside getting caught up on the weekly yard work. I just finished edging the curb and sidewalk. After a break I will use the weedwacker and get the fences. I have a Toro brand weedwacker and picked up the extra attachments. It really makes it easier and they take up less room in the garage.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Today is a nice day so I am outside getting caught up on the weekly yard work. I just finished edging the curb and sidewalk. After a break I will use the weedwacker and get the fences. I have a Toro brand weedwacker and picked up the extra attachments. It really makes it easier and they take up less room in the garage.
Yeah the one I got for Ginny is the Husqvarna and it also has several attachments available from a leaf blower to a little cultivator and they just snap on. We still haven't started it, been too hot but today only about 75 for a high then dropping to 68 so I told here we are going to get her on the working end of it.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I don't know if any of you did the last Win10 update but ever since I did it I notice when I am on Chrome I get this little black screen that comes on and goes away really quick. It sort of looks like the little DOS screen you used to get when you would go to that. Like its doing something in the background like maybe keeping track of what you are doing.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Yes, there is a lot of tech talk here. We need a new porch dedicated to vaping issues, huh?
I'm glad somebody said something besides me. I didn't want to piss anybody off, which I probably will anyway.

And I don't want to see any non vape related stuff on the FP either. LOL
I can do that REAL easy. I'm seldom on the FP.

I'm sorry for being an old grouch, but I just don't want to read about vaping here. I know it's going to happen, so I just pass those posts by. My brain fries very easily with that technical stuff.

I'm getting very antsy about going back to work. My poor opposite has been calling me with updates, and wanting to know when I'm coming back. Anybody who has filled in for me isn't living up to her expectations. LOL

And to top all of this off, before I can return to work, I have to do a physical assessment. It's not enough for the doctor to release me to work with no restrictions. I have to show them physically that I can do the job. Really??? OK...bring it on. I can outwork people half my age.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
A little garden work today for Julie and I. We are both dreading our next project, pulling out dead apple trees. So sad but fire blight killed a few dozen in our lower orchard.:(
On a lighter note, our old commercial Echo trimmer is loosing it's zip, that's a good thing, it's 15 yrs old and I'm tired of it. Time for a new Stihl trimmer, more power and will shorten my weed eating time by a couple of hours.:)

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I'm sorry for being an old grouch, but I just don't want to read about vaping here.
Well I'm sorry if I've posted vape related things and offended anyone. This is a vaping forum and the thread title indicates likewise. No fair and I'm confused.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I didn't want to piss anybody off,
Well I'm ......, Ha Ha I hardly go there either guess I should. Went through the last 3 pages there and hardly anything vape related. Oh well, they kinda bleed over to the other on both.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I'm glad somebody said something besides me. I didn't want to piss anybody off, which I probably will anyway.

I can do that REAL easy. I'm seldom on the FP.

I'm sorry for being an old grouch, but I just don't want to read about vaping here. I know it's going to happen, so I just pass those posts by. My brain fries very easily with that technical stuff.

I'm getting very antsy about going back to work. My poor opposite has been calling me with updates, and wanting to know when I'm coming back. Anybody who has filled in for me isn't living up to her expectations. LOL

And to top all of this off, before I can return to work, I have to do a physical assessment. It's not enough for the doctor to release me to work with no restrictions. I have to show them physically that I can do the job. Really??? OK...bring it on. I can outwork people half my age.
As long as you are here posting I won't get ...... off. There are to many other things in life to get ...... off about. I'm not going to lose sleep over something like a post in the best forum on the Internet by some of the greatest people I know.
One thing I am about to get ...... off about is the darn auto correct and auto word choice on this dadgum tablet. I am having to preview each post to make sure it says what I am wanting to say!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I'm ......, Ha Ha I hardly go there either guess I should. Went through the last 3 pages there and hardly anything vape related. Oh well, they kinda bleed over to the other on both.
Well, yeah. U keep startin' em here!!! :D

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am having to preview each post to make sure it says what I am wanting to say!
Eye hear dat!!! :D

FWIW, front porch givez points fer postin. Bak poarch... nuttin.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Hey, @2legsshrt, you were talking recently about some bread that you get at Costco. Was it Dave's Killer Bread? At any rate, some appeared at Food Lion for the first time when I went shopping on Sunday, so I got a loaf. I just ate my first slice of it. Expensive but good. It was regular price $6, with $1 off for using my MVP card. I'm not sure yet whether I find it good enough to pay a premium over the cost of other good breads, but maybe.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Hey, @2legsshrt, you were talking recently about some bread that you get at Costco. Was it Dave's Killer Bread? At any rate, some appeared at Food Lion for the first time when I went shopping on Sunday, so I got a loaf. I just ate my first slice of it. Expensive but good. It was regular price $6, with $1 off for using my MVP card. I'm not sure yet whether I find it good enough to pay a premium over the cost of other good breads, but maybe.
Yep thats it but it's only $5.49 for 2 loaves at Costco. I wouldn't pay $6 for it that's what it is here in the stores also.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Now who could get ...... at you Roto? Not anybody I know.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
In the spirit of Zen, I'm pushing back on the inferences that vape talk is not appropriate on the BP.

There's no rule being violated when vape talk appears here. So, tough noogies! Call me lazy, call me unmotivated if you like, but I don't want to keep up with multiple threads on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread