Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Although, I do not post much here, I do "lurk" every and then to catch up with what's going on with everyone . . . However, I just came across this, and it really does confirm "My" Life right NOW (and might for some others too). So I had to post it here to hopefully give everyone a "Laugh" too . . .

5610a89e-abdb-4910-9934-b906d4d2fd33.jpg

So what you're saying is you really dropped by to make new friends ;) ... welcome friend. :)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Although, I do not post much here, I do "lurk" every and then to catch up with what's going on with everyone . . . However, I just came across this, and it really does confirm "My" Life right NOW (and might for some others too). So I had to post it here to hopefully give everyone a "Laugh" too . . .

Uncle!! 09cdf63a9354cebe5238bdc8b16e6d8d.jpg So good to see you posting here! I haven't been posting too much in other threads and pretty much keep it to a minimum!
I'll have to see what you've been up to! Hope you are doing well :wub:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

Uncle!!! It's good to see you here. I wish you'd stop by and pist more often.

So what's going on with you. Do tell :)

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning peoples! Looks like the horrid heat has left for the day. It'll only be in the 80s instead of the 90s. Had some rain last night and will probably get some pop-up T-storms today, but that's ok. Cooler temps are on the way!

Gotta get blood drawn today, then food shopping and then it's out to tame some of the weeds in the garden. I picked a large zucchini yesterday so I'd like to make some zucchini bread , but might have to wait til tomorrow to do that because it's likely to interfere with my nap. Can't have that happen.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
So what you're saying is you really dropped by to make new friends ;) ... welcome friend. :)

eyeroll.gif
. . .
b73bb6f6_nah.gif
. . . Well "My" Friend, as "You" should already know, I have many ECF Friends who post here in this thread . . . That is the reason I posted the cartoon strip . . . I actually thought Ya' All would not only agree and/or commiserate with what was said - but get a laugh too (like I did ;) ). . . Also - Since I am such "OLD CURMUDGEON" :pervy: - I'm not really looking for any more friends right now either, however if one or two come along we'll see if they can stand-up to "My" criteria of what a "Friend" is . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncle!! View attachment 752533 So good to see you posting here! I haven't been posting too much in other threads and pretty much keep it to a minimum!
I'll have to see what you've been up to! Hope you are doing well :wub:

Same here . . . And - To be honest, not posting to much anywhere on ECF like I use to do for a number of reasons, but mostly I don't have that much to say that would actually add to some of the conversations . . . :facepalm:

Oh Yea . . .
imoksmiley.gif
. . . Thanks for asking . . . :wub:

Uncle!!! It's good to see you here. I wish you'd stop by and pist more often.

So what's going on with you. Do tell :)

Well - Sweet Lady :wub: - We'll see . . . As I just said I don't post much as I use to for a few reasons . . . AND - To be honest once again, it also really takes "Me" too long to type and edit a post, especially so they are somewhat readable to others . . .
dazed024.gif

As for what is going on with "Me" . . . Well - Not too much different then most people, especially given what I've already gone through in the past few years and more recently . . . I guess the good news I can share with everyone is that I'm still getting older every day . . .
00020454.gif

(BTW: Took me over an hour to write up & edit this post before I felt comfortable enough to post it. . . :facepalm: So not many more coming - well not so soon anyway . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: )

EDIT: Still made some edits after posting too - NOT GOOD . . . :censored::censored::censored:

EDITED AGAIN . . . :mad::danger::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Where is "My" . . . :admin: . . . ;)

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I picked a large zucchini yesterday so I'd like to make some zucchini bread , but might have to wait til tomorrow to do that because it's likely to interfere with my nap. Can't have that happen.
Absolutely not!
eyeroll.gif
. . .
b73bb6f6_nah.gif
. . . Well "My" Friend, as "You" should already know, I have many ECF Friends who post here in this thread . . . That is the reason I posted the cartoon strip . . . I actually thought Ya' All would not only agree and/or commiserate with what was said - but get a laugh too (like I did ;) ). . . Also - Since I am such "OLD CURMUDGEON" :pervy: - I'm not really looking for any more friends right now either, however if one or two come along we'll see if they can stand-up to "My" criteria of what a "Friend" is . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same here . . . And - To be honest, not posting to much anywhere on ECF like I use to do for a number of reasons, but mostly I don't have that much to say that would actually add to some of the conversations . . . :facepalm:

Oh Yea . . .
imoksmiley.gif
. . . Thanks for asking . . . :wub:

Well - Sweet Lady :wub: - We'll see . . . As I just said I don't post much as I use to for a few reasons . . . AND - To be honest once again, it also really takes "Me" too long to type and edit a post, especially so they are somewhat readable to others . . .
dazed024.gif

As for what is going on with "Me" . . . Well - Not too much different then most people, especially given what I've already gone through in the past few years and more recently . . . I guess the good news I can share with everyone is that I'm still getting older every day . . .
00020454.gif

(BTW: Took me over an hour to write up & edit this post before I felt comfortable enough to post it. . . :facepalm: So not many more coming - so soon anyway . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: )

EDIT: Still made some edits after posting too - NOT GOOD . . . :censored::censored::censored:
Nice to see you here, Uncle! I'm sorry it's so much trouble for you. But, I'm grateful that you made the effort!

:toast:

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Gosh @2legsshrt I was reading back and it looks like you and Ginny have been on one helluva ride. So sorry for both of you. Cancer is evil.

Greg and I have spent the last year renovating our home and getting it ready for sale. We hoped to settle in Matlacha, a little island off Cape Coral, but the disgusting red tides from Lake Okeechobee discharges have us reconsidering.

One thing we do plan to do regardless of where we settle is travel. We will be doing international house/boat/pet sitting soon. We have done this for friends and family in the states but managed to get hooked into an inner circle of international house sitters so we are planning to go global by the time Greg retires in April of 2020. God willing and the creeks don't rise.

Greg got 2 cardiac stents a few months ago, but that hasn't slowed him down at all. He truly amazes me with all he can accomplish in a day. We make pretty good house renovation partners. He does all the hard work and I do the painting.

Well, I'm finally down to the dregs of the gallon of PG and VG I bought over three years ago when I quit smoking May 13, 2015. It was from Essentials Depot. MY DIY vape juice has gone from a bevy of creative samples to one single violet flavor that I have vaped for two years.(Edited - sorry, no can do )

Also, if anyone knows a place better than Essentials Depot to get PG and VG let me know. (PM is best coz I can't get online often to check the feed) And if anyone can tell me what I need to do to lessen the sharpness of my vape do tell. Seems my juice always has a bit of harshness that I don't get from storebought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
And if anyone can tell me what I need to do to lessen the sharpness of my vape do tell. Seems my juice always has a bit of harshness that I don't get from storebought.

Um, could be your PG/VG ratio, the nic itself (and it's strength), or the particular flavors. Need more info :)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Gosh @2legsshrt I was reading back and it looks like you and Ginny have been on one helluva ride. So sorry for both of you. Cancer is evil.

Greg and I have spent the last year renovating our home and getting it ready for sale. We hoped to settle in Matlacha, a little island off Cape Coral, but the disgusting red tides from Lake Okeechobee discharges have us reconsidering.

One thing we do plan to do regardless of where we settle is travel. We will be doing international house/boat/pet sitting soon. We have done this for friends and family in the states but managed to get hooked into an inner circle of international house sitters so we are planning to go global by the time Greg retires in April of 2020. God willing and the creeks don't rise.

Greg got 2 cardiac stents a few months ago, but that hasn't slowed him down at all. He truly amazes me with all he can accomplish in a day. We make pretty good house renovation partners. He does all the hard work and I do the painting.

Well, I'm finally down to the dregs of the gallon of PG and VG I bought over three years ago when I quit smoking May 13, 2015. It was from Essentials Depot. MY DIY vape juice has gone from a bevy of creative samples to one single violet flavor that I have vaped for two years.(Edited - sorry, no can do )

Also, if anyone knows a place better than Essentials Depot to get PG and VG let me know. (PM is best coz I can't get online often to check the feed) And if anyone can tell me what I need to do to lessen the sharpness of my vape do tell. Seems my juice always has a bit of harshness that I don't get from storebought.

Nice to have you drop in and bring us up to date on you and Greg. I've seen a couple-few of your FB posts on that nasty red tide ... not good, not good at all.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA

Hey! It's Seapeach! Nice of you to drop by! Sounds like you've done some planning for some new adventures. Are you still writing?

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Um, could be your PG/VG ratio, the nic itself (and it's strength), or the particular flavors. Need more info :)
I have tried two different nics. This one is better than the last one. The only flavor is Flavor Art violet. My ratio is now around 50:50

Nice to have you drop in and bring us up to date on you and Greg. I've seen a couple-few of your FB posts on that nasty red tide ... not good, not good at all.
Nasty stuff. Breakin' my heart. Makes my blood boil too.

Hey! It's Seapeach! Nice of you to drop by! Sounds like you've done some planning for some new adventures. Are you still writing?
I am writing, but ever so slowly. I hit a wall from time to time and have to separate myself from it.

@DancingHeretik Hey lady!

I miss you guys/gals.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
And if anyone can tell me what I need to do to lessen the sharpness of my vape do tell. Seems my juice always has a bit of harshness that I don't get from storebought.
There are 2 things you can do that don't involve changing to a different flavor. Either of these things will create dramatic increases in vape smoothness.

1. If you're not already at the maximum amount of VG that you can stand, increase the VG percentage.

2. Use nic salt liquid nicotine. The "smooth" variety of nic salt liquid from Nude is the smoothest liquid nicotine in the solar system. I can affirm that from personal experience... it's truly amazing.
https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nicotine-salts-smooth-100mg/

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

The first thing I would check is to mix up a little non-flavored and see how that is.
I would also do that in a few steps...one just some PG, one just some VG, then your usual % but no nic and then one with nic.
This would tell you if it's your PG/VG or your nic.

...and HELLO STRANGER !!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I have tried two different nics. This one is better than the last one. The only flavor is Flavor Art violet. My ratio is now around 50:50

Nasty stuff. Breakin' my heart. Makes my blood boil too.

I am writing, but ever so slowly. I hit a wall from time to time and have to separate myself from it.

@DancingHeretik Hey lady!
I miss you guys/gals.
(((((((@seapeach))))) We miss you, too! Know your a busy gal, so am glad you stopped by!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yep High VG juices are usually smoother and milder but it takes more flavoring. The flavors that I like now are made by Adore E liquid. If you buy their ready made stuff it's either 80VG 20 PG but it is smooth. You can buy their concentrates and if you make it like they say you mix it with 100% VG and some of them require 18-20% flavoring but if you use a mix like me which is around 70VG 30PG you can use less flavor. I use 10% but it is definately a premium flavor. After mixing it comes out for me about 60Vg 40PG and it is fine at 10% Flavoring. Some are really smooth like the Custard De Leche and Peach Colada love em. But it has to steep a minimum of 21 days 28 is better tho.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I let Ginny go out with my daughter to Costco today but I made sure she understood that she had to wear rubber gloves and a surgical mask in the store. I think I am finally getting it thru her head that if she gets an infection it could be life threatening even if she does feel good. Round 2 of Chemo starts Tuesday for 3 days again if her CBC is good. I'm hoping she comes thru this one as well as the last. But the last one her blood count was so good from the recent iron infusion this one it's not as good. My 2 daughters came for 2 days more cleaning and getting clothes all washed and waxed for Chemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread