Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Yes, I'm just up the road! You got off I-95 at exit 138? I'm 5 miles from exit 145. You came right past me, assuming you're headed south.

Oh my! coming south on I95 we got off on exit 145! I know the GPS will route us to exit 136 (entrance?) to continue our journey home (we have stayed here before on trips down I95 to home), didn't realize we were so close to you. Perhaps one of these times we can plan ahead and meet for coffee or a brewsky (Buffalo Wild Wings was the place for dinner, parmesean garlic wings and a draft Sam Adams, yum!)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
rat.gif
I found it! I'm here! YAY!

Going to try to do a little more than rat flyby's. Want to welcome all the new people and say
hi-wave.gif
. I hope you will be able to tolerate me in no time at all (like the others).
girl_haha.gif
images

GREAT OPENING SANDY. Here's to the 6th.
margarita1-smiley.gif
CHEERS!
d_martini.gif

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Oh my! coming south on I95 we got off on exit 145! I know the GPS will route us to exit 136 (entrance?) to continue our journey home (we have stayed here before on trips down I95 to home), didn't realize we were so close to you. Perhaps one of these times we can plan ahead and meet for coffee or a brewsky (Buffalo Wild Wings was the place for dinner, parmesean garlic wings and a draft Sam Adams, yum!)
There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Rocky Mount? I'm legendary for being slow to notice new things. Once while deciding where to eat, I suggested a place without realizing that it had been closed for 3 years, even though I drove by the location almost every day. My friends LTAO at that one.

Oh, and a definite yes on trying to meet up when you're coming through!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
rat.gif
I found it! I'm here! YAY!

Going to try to do a little more than rat flyby's. Want to welcome all the new people and say
hi-wave.gif
. I hope you will be able to tolerate me in no time at all (like the others).
girl_haha.gif
images

GREAT OPENING SANDY. Here's to the 6th.
margarita1-smiley.gif
CHEERS!
d_martini.gif

Would surely like to see you posting more regularly ... please do.

rat.jpg

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
So good to see ya pink Ratty! I miss your colorful posts! Hope you will be posting more, you sure are missed.

@bigbells, I will definitely make a plan next time! Buffalo Wild Wings is by the Western Sizzlin that has been there for years on Wesleyan whatever, road, Avenue, Boulevard. I never know... But I wasn't driving.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Lurkers are perfectly OK. Several of us serve as volunteers, making up for any shortage of posts by others. And then some.

Yeah, concerns me too, don't know what those are, and I'm hoping it's just deeper water. I never saw that before today.

Zoomed. If Legs will send me some deer apples maybe they'll come closer.

Dave...that one deer was sure being sassy...sticking her tongue out at you!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Perhaps one of these times we can plan ahead and meet for coffee or a brewsky (Buffalo Wild Wings was the place for dinner, parmesean garlic wings and a draft Sam Adams, yum!)

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Rocky Mount?

... and ya don't have to BYOV (dat's not vodka)!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
When I called the county ranger yesterday, I did not know if the tree removal on the other side of the creek from me violated any rules. That's something I still don't know.

But a detail I didn't share with y'all (until now) is that I wouldn't have called if I hadn't mistakenly thought, during yesterday's flight, that the big piece of tree-removing equipment was on MY side of the creek.

That's because, looking at the smaller screen, I mistook a tractor path for the creek, and the equipment was on this side of the tractor path. I immediately went inside and started making phone calls. Fortunately, I also viewed the video on my desktop computer and saw the mistake I'd made, so within 10 minutes I had called the ranger back and told him that there was NOT trespassing involved.

But anyway, I went and took a more detailed look today, going further up and down the creek, and there sure is a lot of clearing going on. I still don't know if violates any ordinances... it might not... but the ranger will be checking it out on Monday, which I plan to make easy for him by showing him the relevant parts of yesterday's and today's videos. I think it's definitely a better view of what's going on than you could get from the ground.

My most energetic boogie move yet!

Love the boogie move!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Even I must admit the Old Recliner is getting a bit Long In the Tooth .. it's tough to toss something that so many fine derrieres have shared .. however, out with the Old .. I will be shopping for a New Used Recliner .. ;)

2376296419_7b1e9d002c_o.jpg

How about these?

51ipsB75MiL._SL256_.jpg

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
Am looking at seriously comfy seating for back porch. and two for the front. Love sitting, reading, painting, all things that don't include excersize, really, outside. Listening to the kookaburras, love em, I thought there were monkeys the first time I heard them.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread