Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
yeah I hope it stays that way for you. They'd said tapatalk wouldn't work with this, but several have said it does
It didn't! I tried to reply to Semi's post and it wouldn't take it. Some kind of screwed up response to the reply with quote function. Probably between Tap-a-talk and the new software. I'm OK using the Web interface, just not used to it yet. You can do a lot more through the Web interface than through Tap-a-talk.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Below each member's avatar I see "no mood" in a gray bar. It's possible that the box is only visible to supporting members. But anyway, if you can see that gray bar below your avatar, you can "change your mood" by clicking on it.

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Below each member's avitar I see "no mood" in a gray bar. It's possible that the box is only visible to supporting members. But anyway, if you can see that gray bar below your avitar, you can "change your mood" by clicking on it.
I don't see any "mood" stuff.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb, I don't see a mood bar under anyone's avi, I do see the ECF supporting member icons.
yeah I'm thinkin this is only something that supporting members can see. Bells is the one that figured this out. We're both in the google hangout, so we can discuss what we're seeing, some of y'all should come join us.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
ok, taking a poll here.......

Please tell me
1. do you see something under your own or anyone else's avatar that says mood or no mood
2. Are you a supporting member

Bells was asking why I hadn't set my mood, and it's cuz I don't see one......he sees that under my avi it says no mood but I don't see that for anyone, so we're wondering if only supporting members see that

And a first test of multiquote...

Yes, the "mood" bar. Yes, supporting member.

Don't know if it's different for non-supporting, but up top right, where your Avi sits, if you see a bar there, you can click it and choose one.

I dunno. Posting just to see what happens. I think I lost my Supporting Member status for some reason.

And I want to know why you have a big red "X" where your signature used to be. Waddup wid dat?

The "Mood selector" thing under your Avatar seems like a very 12 year old psychotherapy sort of thing. Personally I could do without that feature.

And... My Avatar is missing about 30% of what it used to be. New sizes for Avatars? Have to check that out.

Lot's to be figured out here. :mad: <~ Even the basic smilies changed. (That is a mad in case you couldn't figure it out.)

Took a while to find the "Preview" post option too.

Supporting Member didn't show for a while after the board came back. Mine wasn't there at first, but came back.

May just need to re-initiate your sig line, although I think the new software only allows 2 urls in it. So maybe import it as a graphic?

And the left side avi is limited (maybe changed later?) to 100x100, so they all got cropped a bit.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yes, the "mood" bar. Yes, supporting member.

Don't know if it's different for non-supporting, but up top right, where your Avi sits, if you see a bar there, you can click it and choose one.

yeah I think Dave hit it on the head when he said it's just something supporting members see. Thanks for answering :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I have not found it yet, but if you see a way to change format colors let me know - some of these colors are hard on the eyes...

Not yet, but they are working on some "skins" for the new system.

Patience, grasshopper?

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
Speaking of the top right avi, I can see mine when I'm on the PC, but cannot on my tablet, even when viewing in desktop mode. Running an android tablet with a Webview 4 browser, hmmm......

ETA Switched to Chrome browser on the tablet, still can't see my top right avi.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hello dear friends! I am so grateful for you all and deeply appreciate your prayers and support for my upcoming trip! My family has not been supportive all these years I've been a missionary, so to have the support of my porch family is very, very special to me!!!! Thank you!!!!

I think I've got it all figured out except the attys on the plane. I *think* I remember some folks saying they leak? Best to take them empty?

It depends on which type you are talking about. Bottom coil stuff like ProTanks or AeroTanks etc. - without over explaining it - the liquid will get pushed out the point of air entry - at the base. It's best to just empty them and carry them upside down. Empty prescription bottles work great for carrying tanks.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Wow, I had to leave the room for a little bit and came back and am trying to catch up already.

Won't be on too much cause dd and sil are coming tonight for a long stay! How will I ever catch up?

I don't usually sign off, and am wondering if I'll be showing as 'on line' even though I'm not here yet still signed on?!?

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Dips toe in pond .. seems a little colder than a few days ago .. (the look, not the fine folks that reside here .. :|) .. maybe I'm just not used to the Post Modern style .. and I can't seem to find my friend the winkie .. :( ..

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Dips toe in pond .. seems a little colder than a few days ago .. (the look, not the fine folks that reside here .. :|) .. maybe I'm just not used to the Post Modern style .. and I can't seem to find my friend the winkie .. :( ..
((((((willie)))))))) good to see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread