Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
yeah I do agree with this.......the wink looks like he got poked in the eye lol

"It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham."

How you been, kiddo .. ?? I guess I'm gonna have to find a winkie somewhere .. sigh, it was my favorite .. :cry:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Anyone else try their 'ECF bookmarks'. Mine are either going to the 1st post of the thread or displaying page not found.

You mean Browser bookmarks for ECF pages? Ruh-roh...

ECF - Error
The requested page could not be found.

That will also apply to bookmarks for blog pages as well.

Words fail me. Actually - they don't. I just can't post those words here.

There will be much that needs to be fixed on the user end of things to get back to "normal". I have a bazillion ECF bookmarks I post all the time for those new users who always ask the same questions and it appears most of them are now non-functional. Peeved.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Good to see ya Unc, was hopin' you'd pop in and christen the new joint with some tunes, now I can prop my feet up, raise my glass and just chill awhile.

I had to cover some of my tender new outdoor plants the other day, the night time temp dipped to around 36 .. giving new meaning to the word chill in late April .. maybe Al Gore was right ..

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
I had to cover some of my tender new outdoor plants the other day, the night time temp dipped to around 36 .. giving new meaning to the word chill in late April .. maybe Al Gore was right ..

Yup, gotta watch out for those plants.. :)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got some sort of alert on Trophies .. but yet, I can't find them .. ?? What good it a trophy if they are not on display somewhere .. ?? :confused:

If you click on one of the messages in your alert file it will take you to your list of trophies earned :D

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
OK, been traveling and working all day, first time on the new forum. Hi everyone!! Wonder if my sig banner will show.... Glad it still works with Tapatalk (so far) because working all weekend I won't really be able to check out the PC stuff til about Tuesday. But nice to be back together!!

edit: YEA my sig banner worked!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
the night time temp dipped to around 36 .. giving new meaning to the word chill in late April .. maybe Al Gore was right ..

yuck, that's just wrong. A friend in Michigan said that they had snow a couple days ago

Wonder if my sig banner will show

I sees it!! Wb

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
You mean Browser bookmarks for ECF pages? Ruh-roh...

ECF - Error
The requested page could not be found.

That will also apply to bookmarks for blog pages as well.

Words fail me. Actually - they don't. I just can't post those words here.

There will be much that needs to be fixed on the user end of things to get back to "normal". I have a bazillion ECF bookmarks I post all the time for those new users who always ask the same questions and it appears most of them are now non-functional. Peeved.

My bookmarks were there earlier today, now I'm getting the ECF error. Dang it!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I don't see any "mood" stuff.

Deb, I don't see a mood bar under anyone's avi, I do see the ECF supporting member icons.

yeah I'm thinkin this is only something that supporting members can see. Bells is the one that figured this out. We're both in the google hangout, so we can discuss what we're seeing, some of y'all should come join us.

It is there - whether you are a supporting member or not. (I changed mine to the obvious...) Or rather, as a Supporting Member I can see it under everyone's Avatar - including all three of you guys & gals.

I'm wondering if this is a browser issue? What are you viewing the forum with? FireFox here.

Regarding signatures... I'm wondering what's going on there.I'm now seeing the formerly banned "Since-My-Last-Cigarette..." banner showing up again. I had mine removed because they said it was too big.Gonna go stick one in and see if I get any crap. My anniversary is coming up in July and I want a banner back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread