Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well if anyone doesn't have an objection I might close down the Tech Talk conversation. @garyoa1 is the last one to post in there which has been a while ago. Guess everyone has there Kodi boxes up and running good. I sure do. Didn't even have to set it up works seamlessly

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Big day today!!!!
Youngest daughter is having a baby :banana::banana::banana:

Well "Declan" weighs 7lb 9oz. Has blond hair, and come into this world screaming his fool head off!

And "Gramps" is kicked back enjoying some espresso (powered by an 18650 in a Caravela)

So happy for you! Blessings to Declan and family.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well if anyone doesn't have an objection I might close down the Tech Talk conversation. @garyoa1 is the last one to post in there which has been a while ago. Guess everyone has there Kodi boxes up and running good. I sure do. Didn't even have to set it up works seamlessly
Don't think yoo have to set any of em up. Plug n play except fur add ons. That'z a whole different ball park.
Here'z one...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Kenna well I gave the Cherry Blossom Tea another try made it about 2 months ago. It tastes just like the Cherry Blossom Softsoap amells in the bathroom.
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.......it smells good, but also smells a bit like soap of course.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
So happy for you! Blessings to Declan and family.
Not trying to be bad but I'm curious what kind of a name is Declan, is it a family name. That's one I've never heard of. Seems like all the kids that were born in the 90's are Jacob, Jason have you noticed that name a lot with kids that were born in that generation. Again I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything just an intriguing name.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Don't think yoo have to set any of em up. Plug n play except fur add ons. That'z a whole different ball park.
Here'z one...

Yeah in movies Specto-Fork is pretty good. Has all the movies that Exodus has but I really like Exodus. For music I just go to Pandora and my Pink Floyd station and cast it to my soundbar. Don't even need the tv on if you don't care about seeing the name of the song or the artist which most of those I know. I have one that has old radio shows, It's kinda cool now and again.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Here'z one...

I'll have to check and see if they added that one in the last update. They added a bunch of new ones.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Not trying to be bad but I'm curious what kind of a name is Declan, is it a family name....... Again I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything just an intriguing name.
Traditional Irish. I have only encountered it recently, so don't count yourself ignorant.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
@Kenna well I gave the Cherry Blossom Tea another try made it about 2 months ago. It tastes just like the Cherry Blossom Softsoap amells in the bathroom.
I think maybe cherry flavored stuff is doomed. I have a bottle od Wildcherrylicious I got from OSDIY Shop months ago. It smells wonderful, but I'm afraid of it!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well "Declan" weighs 7lb 9oz. Has blond hair, and come into this world screaming his fool head off!

And "Gramps" is kicked back enjoying some espresso (powered by an 18650 in a Caravela)

Congratulations!

Wow, I haven't heard a Caravela mentioned in a long long time.

Why close it? Why not just leave it sit dormant.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Why close it? Why not just leave it sit dormant.
Yeah, if i rememburred da link tuit i woooda posted dat music add on there. And yeah... coulda searched. And no... kinda lay zee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread