Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Slap him.

Ummm... he might enjoy dat too much. How 'bout just a lil' buttocks' pinch (pinch, not buttocks...) <major flashback...>

Changin' topic, where in da world is Matt?!?!?!?
searching.gif
<just left him a voice message>

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Good Evening Porch Dwellers had to be out on the back and front porches before in 20°F Real Feel of Zero to fix the Christmas lights! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
My daughter and I talked about decorations. We both agree that we shouldn't break our tradition. Since she has moved in we have not put any up and can't see a reason to start. Tonight we are having the first of our winter weather. We are having a freezing drizzle. I have a nice vape, the dog has agreed to use a piddle pad, and there are good shows on TV.

4 years smoke free for me today! :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::toast:
Wow! Congratulations on 4 years of being smoke-free.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Ummm... he might enjoy dat too much. How 'bout just a lil' buttocks' pinch (pinch, not buttocks...) <major flashback...>

Changin' topic, where in da world is Matt?!?!?!?
searching.gif
<just left him a voice message>

And Uncle Willie!

4 years smoke free for me today! :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::toast:

Yay congratsulations rainbow wd stars and lines_zpsza5mjdxb.jpg
Clnire!!! That's terrific!

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Good Evening Porch Dwellers had to be out on the back and front porches before in 20°F Real Feel of Zero to fix the Christmas lights! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
It was 28C on my porch this afternoon. Lol all the windows wide open not a breeze in sight [emoji15] [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Or Jergens lotion
jup don't wanna vape a juice that tastes like that........BUT...........it smells soooooooooo good. At least the original did. I could sniff that forever!

Hohm Tech wants $8 to return a defective upon arrival mod.

Tsk tsk.
like a restocking fee or something?? That's just wrong.......specially when it's broke! Glad you disputed it with PP....... if that don't work.......let em know that there are a TON of vapers on ECF and you'd be glad to tell all of em how they are treating you! Worked for me when the paint was peeling on my new car after only 6 months. they didn't wanna provide a rental car and had said it could take a least a week due to the humidity. I told em that was their choice, but to bear in mind that they had a showroom full of people and it wouldn't embarrass me one bit to go out there and tell everyone one of em at the top of my lungs how much I disagreed with their choice! With that I turned to walk to said show room, but didn't get even a step away, until he suddenly agreed with me that they should provide the rental, not my insurance company.

The are strong rumours that Vapoueyes could be closing down due to their new state legislation. They are having a massive sale right now nothing to do with Christmas .

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
This makes me sooooooo sad. I hate to hear of these closings.

.I kinda want a VGOD hybrid just to dive head first into mechs.
Just save yourself the time and expense......go straight for a Reo/Rm8 combo! :D

Way to go, congratulations!
hIya Semo.......don't recall seein ya round these parts. Welcome to the porches!!! This one we try to keep on vaping subjects so it doesn't get moved to the lounge. As you can see we sometimes aren't very good at that.

the back porch here Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven is in the lounge, so we can talk about anything. Glad to have you on this porch, and hope you'll join us on the other one too :)

We are having a freezing drizzle. I have a nice vape, the dog has agreed to use a piddle pad, and there are good shows on TV.
ahhhhhh warm house, nice vape, good shows......glad you don't have to be out in that nastiness up there. I told Scott, I'll tell you.........please send it North, not south! Wish I could teach Frankie that it's ok if he potties on the porch when it's rainin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread