Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I check in off and on, to see how you're all doing, but it's been a busy "hairy" year. Mostly health problems on the hubby side. He had to have some stents put in .. so had to cancel the show we were scheduled to do in Spokane at Christmas time ... rescheduled for the Spring one, but he wasn't ready healthwise , so canceled that one too.
After almost a year, we were setting up for the following Christmas, and bam ... back in the hosp. This time it was for a 3 way by-pass. So, skipped the Spring show again, and we may try for this years Christmas show just to get rid of all my stock. Looks like I'm going out of business without my "rock", ...and we both are bummed out that old age is getting to us.
So sorry to hear this hun! He's been through so much, hope this gets him back in much better shape.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
@Slots!!! I see you!
Please, stop by more often!

an13.gif

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
This time it was for a 3 way by-pass. So, skipped the Spring show again, and we may try for this years Christmas show just to get rid of all my stock. Looks like I'm going out of business without my "rock", ...and we both are bummed out that old age is getting to us.

Sweetheart, ya do what ya gotta do. But, it can be tuff without assistance! We're here if ya ever need a 'shoulder' to lean on.

T'was great to have ya drop in!

(boy, does the spell checker show up when quoting you) :p

Amen...

Ok, back to lurking for a while .... love all you guys, your "family"
Just please unlurk when ya have da chance...
flowers.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Right ... don't go into town after dark. Seems like no matter how far from the "big city" you get, ..you still can't get away from it anymore.
This winter, was the first time I've seen snow on the ground that lasted from the middle of Nov till March without a break. Sure was pretty though.:)

I check in off and on, to see how you're all doing, but it's been a busy "hairy" year. Mostly health problems on the hubby side. He had to have some stents put in .. so had to cancel the show we were scheduled to do in Spokane at Christmas time ... rescheduled for the Spring one, but he wasn't ready healthwise , so canceled that one too.
After almost a year, we were setting up for the following Christmas, and bam ... back in the hosp. This time it was for a 3 way by-pass. So, skipped the Spring show again, and we may try for this years Christmas show just to get rid of all my stock. Looks like I'm going out of business without my "rock", ...and we both are bummed out that old age is getting to us.

I LOVE those little yellow ducky's ... I buy the flavoring just to get the little guy. :blush:

I'm with ya Gary ...(boy, does the spell checker show up when quoting you) [emoji14] I never leave the cap off... but, I mix faster than I vape, so I'm always 4-8 weeks ahead of myself, and everything has a chance to steep.

Ok, back to lurking for a while .... love all you guys, your "family" View attachment 651419
I might have to order some of that juice just to get a duckie!

Hugs to Mr Slots! So sorry he's having such a rough time. [emoji45]

I'm gonna stop fixing the creative spelling my touch screens come up with. Give y'all a good puzzle to play with!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I might have to order some of that juice just to get a duckie!

Hugs to Mr Slots! So sorry he's having such a rough time. [emoji45]

I'm gonna stop fixing the creative spelling my touch screens come up with. Give y'all a good puzzle to play with!

I'll let you know how I like it in a few days. If it tastes like it smells like Gary says I'm gonna love it. I do love those creamy juices. And the fruit sounds delicious.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM

Ok, back to lurking for a while .... love all you guys, your "family" View attachment 651419

Prayers for you & hubby, many hugs and good vibes!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Where is @Ken_A? Looky what someone created for 3d printing & posted on that recipe site we can't mention! Very useful, & iirc so of our porchers made something similar.

10x 18650 holder simple by nappen87

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Evybuddy pikz on da olde' guy. Jus' cuz he wantsta hep hoomun kind spel kerectally.
{{{sniffle}}}
personally I applaud your efforts to help man kind!

yay! I love word puzzles.

What does a banana sound like? ;)
I'm thinkin like get a job.......ba na na na ba na na na na. :D

Where is @Ken_A? Looky what someone created for 3d printing & posted on that recipe site we can't mention! Very useful, & iirc so of our porchers made something similar.

10x 18650 holder simple by nappen87

Vape post
kewl! but wow that's a lotta batts. Ken did a buncha froggys back some time ago that hold a box mod and two batts. He was so sweet and gave one to Sea peach and I when we had lunch with him. Even if he did eat her sammich hehehe Took both em til they were nearly done to figger out they'd gotten each others. My froggy sits on my night stand! Holds my Reo perfectly.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Ken did a buncha froggys back some time ago that hold a box mod and two batts. ... My froggy sits on my night stand! Holds my Reo perfectly.
He made my purple honeycomb one-- holds seven tube mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread