Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
While I procrastinate on whether or not I need something new and whether or not 2ml is viable - Can you tell me how long the MAP code is good for.

Also I have never used FT and I am not sure if my over cautiousness is overboard...

I’ve only ordered a few times from FT for things I could ‘wait to get’. You just have to forget you placed the order ... then one day in the future there it is in your mailbox.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I’ve only ordered a few times from FT for things I could ‘wait to get’. You just have to forget you placed the order ... then one day in the future there it is in your mailbox.
Yep I'm going to try the Siren V2. That little 2ml tank to refill no closing JF turn the top 1/4 turn and it comes off. Looks like it would take a 6 wrap spaced 26ga SS coil just fine with the air diffuser. Should be tiny. Also PB tried it on TC and it was rock solid. I think he was a little disappointed because it is almost exactly the same as his and Dimitris atty coming out on the 27th. It's by innokin.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
If I could get one of those Picos in Blue working well on TC with the Blue Siren 2 2ml should be a nice little stealth vape. I have to go look but I think I got blue in the Pico when I was stocking up. Well Boy Howdy I pulled the sleeve off one of my ML's and it is blue. Plus a 24mm 4ml will fit right on my J it has I think a 28 or 30mm base.

Last edited:

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
Well @doghair whats the total verdict on the Siren2? To me it looks like a perfect design, covers all the bases for MTL. By that I mean that a vacuum style seems to me you have more of a chance of flooding then with this genisis style.

It's ok I guess. A little warm with the sky deck for me, kid of drowns out the flavor. I have yet to get the wick just right. I cleaned it and threw it back in the box and will try again some day.

I agree, the site has been a pig the last couple days, there is a slow load post going over it the site help section. I am getting 5-10 seconds response. It's not latency to the site, looks like the database pulls are dogged down after the request is submitted. Likely a server resource or config problem.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
It's ok I guess. A little warm with the sky deck for me, kid of drowns out the flavor. I have yet to get the wick just right. I cleaned it and threw it back in the box and will try again some day.

I agree, the site has been a pig the last couple days, there is a slow load post going over it the site help section. I am getting 5-10 seconds response. It's not latency to the site, looks like the database pulls are dogged down after the request is submitted. Likely a server resource or config problem.
Well Damn, I thought it was going to be the find of the Century. Guess I may have to get a couple 3 of those Primes from FT. I'm sort of getting used to MTL on the K5 but would like to have a tighter draw. Not sure about the smaller build deck but can probably get er done.
Yeah this Site sucks today it is so slow can't hardly believe it. So much for new servers to make it go fast. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I wass too till I started coughing up blood. Have to change, I hate it but a necessary evil. I love my K5's but can't get a tight enough vape to do it the way I need to. I need to vape like I smoked a cig and I can't do it even with the smallest MTL adapter even then I get some but not near as much. My lungs are going to crap on me.
Why not go back to the KFL+V2? those are good for mtl.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hey if any of you have an iPhone and have the ability to get MFi hearing aids I would recommend them highly. They are so adjustable, I can tune them in for around the house, which they will automatically go to when you are home, I have a TV setting for watching TV in the living room, a streaming device for the bedroom that gives me digital sound at just the correct volume no matter what the TV is set to. They are amazing.
I am so glad they are working that well for you!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I may have to quit anyway even with the MTL I'm still coughing up blood. Not good.
That is not good to hear. When do you have an appointment for the coughing up blood. I would be putting the vape down until I had a dr that could find out what the problem is and how to fix it.

Don't have any for one thing and didn't care for the old KF's
Do you have a Kayfun v3.1? It seems to have a good MTL vape Or are those what you were saying about not having. Good luck and hope you can find a solution to the coughing up blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread