IMG_6640.jpg

vs: a KFL-Lite - nano

IMG_6642.jpg

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Sounds good Mike. I'm glad you like them so well. I'm going to give the Siren a try, just waiting to see if Eciggity has a sale. Boosardo said the taste is so close it's hard to tell between the authentic Prime and the Siren V2. That was pretty fast from China.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The only thing I don't like is they are 24 mm so will hang over a little on my ML's but they are as short as the Prime.

24mm atty's don't do it for me. I'll pass.

Thanks for the link ... just ordered 3 more with coupon code = MAP

I figure w/ the 2 we have, 1 original still coming, and 3 more we're good 'till the 'next best thing' comes along. A couple for me and 4 to replace some of Janet's KF-Lites.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Thanx fer all da inputs. But 2ml ain't gonna do it fer moi. Did like dat deck though!
@Iffy they also have the extension and glass tube to make it 4ml for $2.84 just like the real thing only cheaper. I didn't like the 2ml either I was going to get the chimney extension.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
All of this chatter about the new Kayfun Prime and the clone has me really appreciating the K5s I am using. To me they are simple to use and I'm really liking the vape I get. I'm not really using the MTL I am doing an easy DTL and not worrying about it. coils are lasting about a month and I rewick every other day.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I ran my topper factory today. Had six KF's that were over 2.0 or didn't taste good, so had to dry-burn the best of them (2), and install new coils in the rest. I have 22 juices, retired one and mixed a doughnut, and made a new biscuit. Once done, I have 30 toppers, one of which I rarely use-- I keep it in my purse. All full and ready to go. My favorites are in two toppers. I am going to get some more bottles to get more variety. I always need more variety!! Did I ever mention that I am a flavor-flitter?

I made a note in my calendar-- see how long that lasts.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
@Iffy they also have the extension and glass tube to make it 4ml for $2.84 just like the real thing only cheaper. I didn't like the 2ml either I was going to get the chimney extension.

@Iffy ... I wouldn't go with the Prime + extension if you want more capacity. I'd go with the KF-V5, the Prime+extension is going to be the same size. The V5's deck is way bigger to work on then the tiny deck of the Prime. That is unless you want a tight draw, then perhaps the Prime+Extension.

I ran my topper factory today. Had six KF's that were over 2.0 or didn't taste good, so had to dry-burn the best of them (2), and install new coils in the rest. I have 22 juices, retired one and mixed a doughnut, and made a new biscuit. Once done, I have 30 toppers, one of which I rarely use-- I keep it in my purse. All full and ready to go. My favorites are in two toppers. I am going to get some more bottles to get more variety. I always need more variety!! Did I ever mention that I am a flavor-flitter?

I made a note in my calendar-- see how long that lasts.

Way to go! :vapor: I did that on a smaller scale last night. Even wrapped some extra coils for 'next time'.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
All of this chatter about the new Kayfun Prime and the clone has me really appreciating the K5s I am using. To me they are simple to use and I'm really liking the vape I get. I'm not really using the MTL I am doing an easy DTL and not worrying about it. Coils are lasting about a month and I rewick every other day.

The KF-V5s are my workhorse. I like them a lot too. I went for the KF-Prime with a specific purpose of using them on my smaller mods. The KFV5 is too big for the JACs.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
All of this chatter about the new Kayfun Prime and the clone has me really appreciating the K5s I am using. To me they are simple to use and I'm really liking the vape I get. I'm not really using the MTL I am doing an easy DTL and not worrying about it. Coils are lasting about a month and I rewick every other day.
I wass too till I started coughing up blood. Have to change, I hate it but a necessary evil. I love my K5's but can't get a tight enough vape to do it the way I need to. I need to vape like I smoked a cig and I can't do it even with the smallest MTL adapter even then I get some but not near as much. My lungs are going to crap on me.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
The KF-V5s are my workhorse. I like them a lot too. I went for the KF-Prime with a specific purpose of using them on my smaller mods. The KFV5 is too big for the JACs.
Ahh, I can see that. I like how the KFV5 looks on my Kanger K1 and the Sigelei. I wouldn't want a tank with any less volume than what I am using.

I wass too till I started coughing up blood. Have to change, I hate it but a necessary evil. I love my K5's but can't get a tight enough vape to do it the way I need to. I need to vape like I smoked a cig and I can't do it even with the smallest MTL adapter even then I get some but not near as much. My lungs are going to crap on me.
I know, I don't know what I would do in your position. That is really scary. I pray for you daily and for Ginny to have the strength to continue supporting you in your care.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Thanks Jerry we really appreciate that. I don't want to quit vaping. I don't think I'm addicted to nic but I love doing it. I have since things started getting nicer to use. I loved DL hits, the K5 was the best atty I had ever tried and thought I was all set, had no desire to change, same with my flavors. Now I'm stuck with 10 STM's and 8 K5's and can't vape them at least at present. Maybe they can find something that will clear up what I think is bronchitis which with COPD they call Chronic and it is something that many have and several are vapers I've found out by accident on my FB thread.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Hey if any of you have an iPhone and have the ability to get MFi hearing aids I would recommend them highly. They are so adjustable, I can tune them in for around the house, which they will automatically go to when you are home, I have a TV setting for watching TV in the living room, a streaming device for the bedroom that gives me digital sound at just the correct volume no matter what the TV is set to. They are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread