P4U/ IPV3 150w Owners Discussion / A Place to Discuss Concerns and Performance of the IPV3

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Eciggity will make sure you're taken care of. When my Seven 30 went to hell, they had me contact p4u. After a second email P4U replied and told me to tell eciggity to send me a new one. Eciggity apologized that p4u couldn't be more helpful and offered a refund or to replace it. I don't know if this was before or after they started using asmodus for the warranty but I'm sure eciggity will make it right.

I purchased the ipv3 from them because of they way they handled my problems with the seven 30.

I bought my ipv from Eciggity and while they were helpful and responded to inquires they told me there's nothing they can do about my mod dying on me and told me to send it to Asmodus .

There return/replacement policy says it's only like a day or two tops then your out of luck , won't buy from there anymore . I still have a non functioning mod and it's only a few months old , barely used at all .

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
I bought my iPV from Eciggity and while they were helpful and responded to inquires they told me there's nothing they can do about my mod dying on me and told me to send it to Asmodus .

There return/replacement policy says it's only like a day or two tops then your out of luck , won't buy from there anymore . I still have a non functioning mod and it's only a few months old , barely used at all .

Herb you should give me that paper weight so that I can get it fixed.

I just bought this device as well W0285 same batch number as you and so far I do love the device personally I don't care there is no touch sensor and no there is definitely no touch sensor tore mine apart and it's not even there it's just the charging board which I will not use because I do not see any balanced charging built in. I love the performance of the device and look of it but other than that it leaves much to be desired as far as features P4Y of course would say it has they basically gave us test devices and now have already improved upon these.

I'd like to add a quick note If you build this device on the low like .3 to .1 it performs like a raped ape and I mean really performs It can't reach a true 150 watts on a coil build above .33 but I'm telling you if you want to try that 150 watts get a mutation x or doge because there won't be enough air on many other devices to experience it trust me I vape at 90 on my normal rda's with a .2 ohm build and 135 average on the mutation x unless I'm doing cloud chasing videos then it's right up to 150 and it's plenty powerful.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I just bought this device as well W0285 same batch number as you and so far I do love the device personally I don't care there is no touch sensor and no there is definitely no touch sensor tore mine apart and it's not even there it's just the charging board which I will not use because I do not see any balanced charging built in. I love the performance of the device and look of it but other than that it leaves much to be desired as far as features P4Y of course would say it has they basically gave us test devices and now have already improved upon these.

The criticism is not about the device not working well , most seem more than pleased with the performance , YiHi makes excellent chips .

The criticisms imo, are solely about advertising things as being a part of the mod and functional and then after you buy it , it turns out to be untrue , that would drive anybody nuts even if you had no plans on using it.

Once people cannot trust a manufacturer's word forgetaboutit.

What happened that your mod died does the chip still work and I heard asmodus is about useless for warranty's so your about sol there too.

There's a defect in the mod not shutting off after firing it , it continues to fire and won't stop unless you unscrew and break contact with the topper .

I'd like to add a quick note If you build this device on the low like .3 to .1 it performs like a raped ape and I mean really performs It can't reach a true 150 watts on a coil build above .33 but I'm telling you if you want to try that 150 watts get a mutation x or doge because there won't be enough air on many other devices to experience it trust me I vape at 90 on my normal rda's with a .2 ohm build and 135 average on the mutation x unless I'm doing cloud chasing videos then it's right up to 150 and it's plenty powerful.

Holy sh_ _ man , a raped Ape , i personally have a fear of Apes going way back , very hard to read and unpredictable, you throw rape into the mix and your flirting with death for sure , not for me.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
The criticism is not about the device not working well , most seem more than pleased with the performance , YiHi makes excellent chips .

The criticisms imo, are solely about advertising things as being a part of the mod and functional and then after you buy it , it turns out to be untrue , that would drive anybody nuts even if you had no plans on using it.

Once people cannot trust a manufacturer's word forgetaboutit.
You forgot how the next version will have the features that were promised the first time around

lol@ the Raped Ape dialog

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
You forgot how the next version will have the features that were promised the first time around

lol@ the Raped Ape dialog

Well thats a given , thats how P4U works but sometimes they will release the updated version before an all new model , usually they post pics and list the specs of a new device and show you everything it comes with .

Usually a day after (sometimes only a few hours) after everyone receives theirs via preorder or what have you they release the updated version (more expensive of course ).

This updated version will have the features and specs that you thought you were getting and paying for activated (but only on the updated version) , they remain non functional on the original and are only shown in the original specs and pics for marketing purposes.

Pretty sure thats standard P4U policy , now regarding the raped Ape , do you have any idea how outraged and dangerous an Ape who just got assaulted and violently raped could be , they don't have the friendliest disposition to begin with . Man , that scares the hell out of me

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
now regarding the raped Ape , do you have any idea how outraged and dangerous an Ape who just got assaulted and violently raped could be , they don't have the friendliest disposition to begin with . Man , that scares the hell out of me

lol Something tells me you were never a fan of the show The Great Grape Ape.

I had it for 3 days. I have returned it andEciggity is Shipping me a new one.
That is what I would expect to of happened after such a short time.

I received my ipv3 vapemail today. Been messing with various toppers and wattages for hours, and the battery indicator has barely moved. Setting aside the obvious complaints about the lack of stated features, this box flat-out performs. I'm a fan.

Glad to hear it finally arrived, enjoy.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
lol Something tells me you were never a fan of the show The Great Grape Ape.

Well your intuition is dead on , wouldn't even watch Magilla Gorilla , King Kong OMG , i'm outta here , could you imagine a raped Kong , My God man , we would all be doomed.

What in Gods name would have the gall to rape a giant Kong is what i want to know .

That is what I would expect to of happened after such a short time.

Pretty sure mine died on day 4 , figures.

Last edited:

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Where do I buyba charger for this? Also id like magnets as well. Where can I find these? I also seen the serial number comment. Are tgey all the same?
This is the first place so far popping up with the chargers IPV V3 IPV3 Charger SHIP from USA 150W | eBay
There is discussion on whether this is a safe way to charge this device on the last few pages of this thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/611445-ipv3-charger-7.html

The serial number is not a unique number but instead done by batch/vendor numbers for example W0285 is traced back to Eciggty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread