20191222_210252.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I had to make some revisions to how things were stored, and there's absolutely zero point to this other than my own satisfaction and self-indulgence.

My collection remains relatively modest, partially because I tend to sell things that I'd never use. But I like it. It works for me.

First, the stuff that's currently out of rotation completely. The top shelf is mainly things I wanted to keep, not necessarily use. The SVD does come off once in a while, and finds its way into rotation.

The stuff on the bottom shelf changes often. In and out of rotation, on my vapin' whims (which are many and often).

Vapes_20191222_205258.jpg

Then my IN rotation stuff (for the most part).

For Sale stuff is stored completely separate, and is not fit for public consumption. :blush:

Not pictured are my in-use-mobile thingies. An OG (raw) Billet Box Rev 3, some Innokin Goby's and a JEM pen, plus a coupla Caliburns. Those sit in a pen basket on my desk. Quick grab & go (those).

VapeStand_20191222_210300.jpg

Nothing anyone's going to drool over, but again, it works for me. Keeps me off the Marlboros (without ever even the tiniest thought).

Thanks for indulging me (even if you scrolled on past). :)

Happy Merry, everyone, and may all of your blessings be in abundance.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I had to make some revisions to how things were stored, and there's absolutely zero point to this other than my own satisfaction and self-indulgence.

My collection remains relatively modest, partially because I tend to sell things that I'd never use. But I like it. It works for me.

First, the stuff that's currently out of rotation completely. The top shelf is mainly things I wanted to keep, not necessarily use. The SVD does come off once in a while, and finds its way into rotation.

The stuff on the bottom shelf changes often. In and out of rotation, on my vapin' whims (which are many and often).

View attachment 859195

Then my IN rotation stuff (for the most part).

For Sale stuff is stored completely separate, and is not fit for public consumption. :blush:

Not pictured are my in-use-mobile thingies. An OG (raw) Billet Box Rev 3, some Innokin Goby's and a JEM pen, plus a coupla Caliburns. Those sit in a pen basket on my desk. Quick grab & go (those).

View attachment 859197

Nothing anyone's going to drool over, but again, it works for me. Keeps me off the Marlboros (without ever even the tiniest thought).

Thanks for indulging me (even if you scrolled on past). :)

Happy Merry, everyone, and may all of your blessings be in abundance.

I drool over it, awesome collection, makes my collection mostly look like trash, all them provaries :thumbs::headbang:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Thinking back over my vaping events this year it seems such a long time ago, that just after the New Year I'd already written off a couple of my Nautilus Minis in Spain and the squonker I had taken as a back up had taken to ripping battery wraps whenever I attempted to remove a battery no matter how carefully I tried.

And so when I took myself down to the vapeshop in Fuengirola it came as a delight to me that they were selling resin finished Picos at massive discount and ditto Zeniths as their customers were seeking real cloud chucking machines with at least two and preferably three batteries.

I got these at silly prices and if they'd had more I'd have bought them!

You could say they are poor men's poor stabwood substitute, and I may yet try polishing them with carnuba wax - but even as they are I have a soft spot for them.

View attachment 858983 View attachment 858985

I love the look of those mods!!!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    “Prepare Nautilus and Enforcer for Mission. Assume initial voltage 4.2 dropping to 3.7. Coil at 1.6 ohms with therefore wattage 11.25 dropping back to 8.56 as flight progresses. Check firing pin is protruding and vents are clear before filling main tank. Countdown begins…”

Christmas Eve seemed as good a time as ever to visit the “Rare Ould Days” back when I started vaping with a mech mod!

0.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Have a great one all!

Last edited:

Electrodave

LPV
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    www.electrostring.com
    Tauren Max Tauren One.JPG

Really liking the newer offerings from ThunderHead Creations. The Tauren Max mod is a nice, comfortable 21700 mod, with nice contours and finish. Excellent fire button, very smooth, locks with a 1/4 turn twist.

The Tauren One RTA is my kind of 24mm RTA. Single or dual coil capable, it's really better with a single coil (in my case a 0.8ohm clapton). The airflow system keeps the output remarkably cool, yet rather dense. Love 'em both. Nice setup that I'll keep together.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    View attachment 859457
    Really liking the newer offerings from ThunderHead Creations. The Tauren Max mod is a nice, comfortable 21700 mod, with nice contours and finish. Excellent fire button, very smooth, locks with a 1/4 turn twist.

The Tauren One RTA is my kind of 24mm RTA. Single or dual coil capable, it's really better with a single coil (in my case a 0.8ohm clapton). The airflow system keeps the output remarkably cool, yet rather dense. Love 'em both. Nice setup that I'll keep together.

I was just checking that Tauren mode out. It’s on sale at a couple of places. It sounds very nice. I have a Tauren Solo but haven’t built it yet. Would look sweet on that mod.

Users who are viewing this thread