The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pitbull Beta Test Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Puppy abuse! lol Glad it is still working. Yea, some rice should dry it up.

2. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I also agree with the other people who said that no other prize or contest is necessary for me as a beta tester... I feel that I have already been given the best prize of all by getting one of the new puppies from the first litter!!

Also, as far as drawing more people in goes, has anyone looked at the # of views this thread has gotten??
    5,005 as of this post!!!
    Topped only by the "Coupon Code for 20% savings"... coming in at 12,928 and followed by "Hello Bad Girls" at 3,558!! The next in line would be the 1st Beta Test thread... so people ARE curious and are following the results very closely... you couldn't ask for better advertising!!

And with the Orange CZ instead of Red, they will also be COLLECTOR'S ITEMS, too... betcha didn't think of THAT now, didja??!! Ha!!

But (and here it comes)... I wouldn't mind it if Bill could find a way to run off a small batch of empty/unfilled cartos, for sale exclusively to the beta test participants... :blink:

3. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Yikes, i'm glad your Pup is still breathing! I would have been more than bummed.

sk, lol. A SMALL batch? I think you'd probably buy them all up :) Not a bad idea, though I don't know if it's do-able.

Collector's items! Exactly! Good thinking. But then I'd have to put mine in a sealed box to keep it for posterity...and that ain't gonna happen :laugh:

I do hope that the Beta test thread brings in tons of new SS customers. They deserve it! Generous, genuine, and friendly and helpful. What more could one ask for?

4. LowThudd

I wouldn't mind that, but it is not hard to flush the flavors out. W/ eGo mega cartos I use a mixture of VG and water and a syringe to flush them out(Read positive displacement). Also, you can get most of the juice out by sucking it out w/ the same syringe w/out flushing it.

5. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Thanks for the tip!! Maybe I'll even order the tobacco flavor next time cuz it's harder to get the menthol taste out... and I really do like the filler they use in theirs. I've been using the Boge cartos on my 510 and they seem to suck a lot more air, even noisy, and I always seem to be topping them off... :(

That's what I love about the PB, and now my PinkSS, is that they both have such a light draw and are nice and quiet!! Even the 1st carto that I had problems with, and made me think it was the PB, has been behaving itself now!!

6. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes...please put it in a bag of rice and let it sit for awhile.....upside down. IE: the threads pointing towards the floor......and do not leave it unattended on a charger....if it starts to heat up even a little stop using it immediately. Being dropped in water is far above and beyond intended use. :) However....if you had a carto attached to it at the time...you might be okay.

like I said in the beginning....and relevant to collectors items....if it quits working you can always hang it from the rear view mirror! or gut it and make a piece of body jewelry out of it. :evil:

7. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    Amen, I second this on the contest, but if you insist, I won't stop you! A batch of empty/unfilled cartos, would be swell!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity!

My, now that would be a switch, wouldn't it?

Hope you're feeling better soon, you'll figure something out!

8. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    if ya'll REALLY wanted to thank us, ya'll could front us pv's from the first production run of Pitbulls...just a thought...

9. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Lk... I don't think that another contest is necessary right now. I think that most of us (if not all of us, I don't like speaking for others w/o prior knowledge) feel lucky that we were able to be a part of this beta test. You need to get your rest before we completely lose you & one of the "other personalities" take over for good.

I think someone mentioned it earlier... Maybe 1st dibs on the chance to purchase the PB when it's in production or a special price for those beta testers on the 1st purchase of those PB's ... I don't know.. these are just thoughts off the top of my head..

I can say that I was very impressed by the information, the feedback & participation that everyone had during this beta test. I hope that some of the info I provided was useful as well. I know I have said it before ... but I will say it again. Thank you for this opportunity!

NOW GET SOME REST!!!!! I don't want to see you lurking in the shadows!!!! :p

10. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    I agree with Raven's Rose. I'm just very grateful for the opportunity. By the way, the switch stopped being finicky. It's perfect now... and contiues to be so.

11. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Ha!! Actually, what I would REALLY like is an atty and some black carts for my newest addition, the PinkSS batt... :wub:

And now for my final count on the PB...
    #12 - 140 puffs (and that's stretching it)

This time I chain vaped, and I let it sit; I took long drags, short ones and in between... but even at about 100 it started slowing down and I switched to another carto. (I think the one I had in was a dud...) But I was pretty much milking the last 20 or so puffs out of it just to see how far it would go. It seems like my little puppy is just getting tired... :cry:

(I forgot to make note of the time I put it on the charger, but I will pay closer attention next time...)

12. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ALL of the information ALL of you provided was useful to us.

as far as lurking in the shadows.....I'm invisible...hehe.....so you just never know. And don't worry about the alters....it's a sure bet the Bill knows who is who.....if I lose it completely I trust him to pull the plug. :)

I do sincerely thank you all.....not just for the beta test.....but for being a part of this forum in other threads.....for being so much fun! I'm happy to know you all and hope you will continue to check in and hang around once in awhile. Namaste'

13. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    Weren't you going to close this thread for a bit so you could get some rest??????? I hope you are feeling better lk.

14. LowThudd

Ditto.......

15. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Rest is your friend dearest LK. Can't have our illustrious leader sick. Get better soon. Oh and I fully agree we have received plenty for the work we've done. Compensation already received in the form of an awesome pv that no one else has yet.

16. LowThudd

Ditto...Part Duex. lol

17. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I want to also thank you and Bill for including me in this test and also introducing me to the Pitbull. This is by far one of the best PVs out there.

18. LowThudd

One caveat, I would love to excange the orange CZ for a red one. It may not be a big deal, but I would love that.

19. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I'm pretty sure every single person who was in on the Beta testing is very, very happy. I know I am. You both have went above and beyond making everyone happy.

20. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

IMHO, having LK here with us is the best gift of all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.