The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pitbull Beta Test Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That would be all I would ask as well. To be able to either exchange this one for a red one or have a red one sent when finished. But in the end I'm so happy with it either way.

2. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hey, I like my orange light. I'm all ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving. :)

Lorikay, I hope you're feeling better. I don't need another contest, either. It was fun to participate in the beta testing and I'm very grateful to you and Bill for organizing it all in such a friendly and fun manner. Can't wait to see the final product.

Thank you and be well.

3. plerskine

plerskine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Florida
    I too like the orange cz :) And I agree with most here that I feel privaleged to have been a part of this beta test, no contest needed. LK-I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Get some rest and feel better soon!

4. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    OR
    Hope your doing beter Lorikay...beta test keeps on rolling along... I am getting about 150 or so puffs per charge, but then I like long slow draws, so that may be why. No complaints at all though, it's working like a champ! Charge time seems to be about 2 1/2 hours... I am really enjoying these cartomizers over the "other" kinds I have tried, these don't have any bad plastic taste, and I have taken the filler out twice now, cleaned it, inspected it, no burn marks to be found, and had no trouble putting it back together to use so far. Let the good times roll!

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Okay the cartridges and attys will be back up tomorrow on a separate page.....sorry but the Man said no to smaller amounts....to sell them as cheap as they are we really need to sell them in 50packs. But that will be buy one 50 pack....get one free....plus 2 (two) free attys. If you have never tried a 4081 atty....they really are different. Look around the forum and you will see.....I dont know why they fell out of favor....I think because of the scam/shopping mall companies using them for one....and no...you cant use drip tips with them.....but for the price they would certainly be worth a community order.......

6. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    One question: Can we get one pack of menthol and the other tobacco flavor? :banana:
    (the wheels are turning already...)

7. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    (overdue)UPDATE:

I head about everyone saying their PB got better after a few charges. so ive been using it a bit more. but these cartos are just not enough for me. I asked the experts, and they all said the SS cartos are the best. so i ended up finishing up my 5-pack. i love the PB. its probably my FAV auto battery, but the cartos, just aren't my brand.

I may not be buying more, cartos... but im most certain ill be getting a few more PB's after thay become available, maybe a hendu or 2 as well. and i will definitely recommend SmokeStik to friends/family!

ok... had to update, now back to catching up....

8. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

You can use a syringe to get the juice out. A couple of my menthol cartos got refilled w/ juice flavors w/ no taste hang over. Tobacco one went to cola just fine also.

9. LowThudd

Hmm. I wonder if a 306 drip tip would fit. I bet it might be close. I am not a dripper, So I won't be the guineepig. lol

10. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Also... Looks like Katherine Heigle got a PB! And it didn't look too bad in David Letterman's hand's either!

11. LowThudd

I thought she had a Hendu(also stainless), did she get an upgrade? lol

12. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Well, the attys are back up on the main products page... :ohmy: and when you add them to the shopping cart it comes up 2 for 1, plus with the ecf20 coupon code* they come to about $9 each (plus shipping). No sign of the carts yet...

*COUPON APPROVED: ECF20! All Prices below reflect a 10% discount?
    Not to seem like an ingrate, but... Do we only get the 20% discount on those things that are on the special ECF page?

13. LowThudd

As I understand it, the only thing we don't get the 20% on are the starter kits(possibly the cases).

14. LowThudd

15. LowThudd

16. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Thanks!! That's the ECF page I was talking about... but the price on the Specialty batts there is the same as on the other page. I saw someone else mention it before but I guess they haven't fixed it yet...

I think I want to get a Hendu next to add to my collection!! :wub:

17. LowThudd

Yup, I deffinately want a Hendu. That is what first got me interested in SS.

18. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hendu is nice.

Really nice.

19. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Well, that was quick!! Now ya see 'em, now ya don't... I guess I shoulda kept my mouth shut... Ha!!
    I would've ordered 'em last night if I had the $$... Oh well, let's see what LK comes up with... :)

P.S. Here's a slightly different edit of the Letterman show:

YouTube - Katherine Heigl uses an Electronic Cigarette with David Letterman

20. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    sorry....lorikay13 has only worked 15hours today and has an hour to go before she can get to the forum. ah......yea....I think you did our product on Letterman last night LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.