The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pitbull Beta Test Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Ok, so I know we don't have to do puff counts anymore, but my PB just died before my Pink batt even had time to recharge... I knew it seemed to be slowing down a little, but not THAT much!!

I'm going to stay up until it is done charging, since I don't like to leave them unattended, and then do a count first thing in the morning... :unsure:

Update: I got 155 puffs on that count, not great but still in the target range, and better than I had been getting lately... so I guess it was a false alarm... Whew!!
    I've gotten so attached to my little puppy now that I wouldn't want anything to happen to him... :cry:

2. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So I know testing has ended. Sadly now I'm bored without doing puff counts and testing lol. So today I received my 4081 to 510 adapter and some boge cartos. Now my pit is outfitted for 510 use and all I can say is wow! This thing was amazing before and now it's to die for. Highly recommend it to anyone that has 510 stuff prior and wants to only use one type of carto.

3. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    so...although beta testing is over, i'd still like to throw something out there. i've already mentioned the sticky switch i've been plagued with from time to time. well, this morning i was up early with my tushy parked on the couch, flipping through ECF while getting a wake up vape from my pb. i left the lights out for no apparent reason and i noticed that quite often, if i angled the tip of the puppy upward, the led would light up without me drawing on it. after some experimentation, i found it would activate even if it wasn't in my mouth, just by rotating the tip upward, regardless whether there was a carto on it or not. thoughts on this?

4. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    evil spirits.....that would be my initial reaction. However......I will pass this on to someone who actually knows something. Bill.....what do you think?

btw....just so we have all the facts....have you been dripping with a carto attached to the battery? And did you in fact remove the CZ cap ?

5. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    no dripping, and have not mutilated the poor animal in any way. the only things i've used were ya'll's cartos on it. i did mention dripping once before, but i skipped it due to fear of being brought up on charges of animal abuse.

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hehe...good boy :) but there would be no charges....just want to get Bill all the variables so he can give as accurate an answer as possible. Assuming there is an answer.....we may have to put your PB in a box with the dead cat.

7. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    you will NOT bury my beautiful dog with some ratty old cat...

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    LOL!!!

sorry.....but you may be required to sacrifice him in the name of science. You'll get a new puppy....don't worry.

PMing you......

9. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    but...but...but...i've grown rather attached to this puppy! this makes me sadpanda...

10. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    followed directions sent in the pm...i believe my puppy's done for.

11. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    oh no! poor puppy.

12. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Hey!! Watch what yer sayin' there... :grr: Meow!!

We mourn the loss of one of our PB's siblings. Let us have a moment of silence... :nun:

13. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
  14. basementcat

basementcat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aww. I recently put mine away. Saving it for special occasions only. Like when I wanna impress my non vapor buddies(only a few left now since I've been converting them all lol) nice and safe in a drawer. Figure I will wear out my boring riva with everyday use and save my fancy stuff.

15. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    that's what'll happen with the replacement dog...i'll beat up my 510 at work and save the pretty ones for the evening.

16. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I dunno,

I like taking my puppy to work...i switch back and forth between the Riva,the puppy, and the hendu. keeps me from getting bored. :)

17. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I can't put mine down. I did get KR8 and eGo PTs to help me with the withdrawl, it helps, but it isn't the same. lol

18. RedDeath5

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    well i guess a truck stop kitchen just isn't a safe place for the dog.

19. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    yeah- good point. sitting in a cup on a desk is much, much safer. :)

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    didn't someone once do a song called "dead Puppies"

hmmmmmmm......

Holy ZJC.....batman....I just crack myself up sometimes.....

okay....okay.....I dont want an inter species altercation......so here you ....ah....other two...oh wait...three.....go:

and what would an animal post be without......geeky killer squirrels!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.