Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
re-wicked my first mech squonker today after about 2 months and ~120mls of juice cuz I was bored with the juice and it was tasting a little off from the coil build up.... it had a big ole triple core fused ni80 coilology coil the wick was hiding under and it looked liked brand new. no brown/black singes, no wick pulling in half.... I was a little surprised as I am used to vaping RTA in TC mode. I should have taken a pic. I have 2 more mech squonks with the same builds that will be out of juice soon to be washed and wicked, will try and grab a pic next time.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
re-wicked my first mech squonker today after about 2 months and ~120mls of juice cuz I was bored with the juice and it was tasting a little off from the coil build up.... it had a big ole triple core fused ni80 coilology coil the wick was hiding under and it looked liked brand new. no brown/black singes, no wick pulling in half.... I was a little surprised as I am used to vaping RTA in TC mode. I should have taken a pic. I have 2 more mech squonks with the same builds that will be out of juice soon to be washed and wicked, will try and grab a pic next time.

100 ml's of DIY with 0.5% Now Glycerite Stevia for sweetener on a much squonk. Not even a hint of singed wick. It was pretty hard to yank out of the coil, hence the pulled apart rayon that was inside the coil

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
100 ml's of DIY with 0.5% Now Glycerite Stevia for sweetener on a much squonk. Not even a hint of singed wick. It was pretty hard to yank out of the coil, hence the pulled apart rayon that was inside the coil

Funny, your mech squonker looks just like an RX200...:w00t: Seriously though, your build looks flawless Foz.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
my build / dry burn station

thanks, that is a coilology prebuilt tri-core fused clapton 3-26/36 ni80 single coil ~0.21 ohm. the 7 in 1 pack is pretty nice but most of the others are too high of ohm for single coil squonking so they will have to get used in dual coil builds some day. I want to give their new SS 7 in 1 pack a try eventually but after I got this ni80 pack of coils I ordered 6 x 10 packs of AVS SS prebuilt coils for my single coil squonks so I won't be needing more coils for quite some time.

Edit to add: rewicked and waiting on the squonk bottle to finish drying so I can put some new juice in it.

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Doin' great, excited to head out to CA later this month, and Vegas :w00t:

Packin' rayon all the way! Crap, gotta figure out the logistics of flying with vape stuff... :unsure:

Pretty simple. Just did it when I went to Florida to help with hurricane relief.
Everything is carry on. Take batteries out of mod. Take bottle off squonker. Put any juice you are bringing into a plastic bag make sure you put paper towels in bag, as pressure changes will cause leaking. When going through security just put it all in the box with your keys, wallet, & such. No problem. Oh yeh, make sure no bottles bigger than 60ml. That is just playing it safe. I think the refs say 6 oz, but not sure. After picking up bags, just walk outside sit on a bench, put bottle & battery in mod & vape away.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Pretty simple. Just did it when I went to Florida to help with hurricane relief.
Everything is carry on. Take batteries out of mod. Take bottle off squonker. Put any juice you are bringing into a plastic bag make sure you put paper towels in bag, as pressure changes will cause leaking. When going through security just put it all in the box with your keys, wallet, & such. No problem. Oh yeh, make sure no bottles bigger than 60ml. That is just playing it safe. I think the refs say 6 oz, but not sure. After picking up bags, just walk outside sit on a bench, put bottle & battery in mod & vape away.
Awesome!! Thank you very much for that :)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I have cotton balls, cotton pads, hemp fiber, roll of cotton baton and my 44060 box all on the same shelf in the closet. My wife sent a small parcel and used a few feet of my precious RAYON and I almost went into respiratory arrest. All that cotton but uses the rayon to pack with. Box of rayon is now on the floor under other stuffs so that mistake won't happen again....;)

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread