Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Why do I get the feeling that the percentage of power tool users among vaping women is dramatically higher than non-vaping women?;)

Hah! You should see my toolbox. :D Power tools, exacto knives, butane torch, you name it. The only thing missing is a lathe. ;)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Why do I get the feeling that the percentage of power tool users among vaping women is dramatically higher than non-vaping women?;)
I grew up using power tools (dad was a contractor), plus a dremel is multi use. I do stained glass, and I use it mostly to hand etch glass.
HOWever, this tank has just met its end here. It ate up one of my diamond bits :-x. I’m going to have to accept that this relationship is unhealthy for us both, and move on :rolleyes:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hah! You should see my toolbox. :D Power tools, exacto knives, butane torch, you name it. The only thing missing is a lathe. ;)
Himself builds furniture. You can come use one of our lathes. Butane torch stays in the kitchen (for meringues and brulees etc). My number of wire cutters and types and sizes of pliers has exploded though. We each keep our own tools to reduce “misplacements”.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I’m going to have to accept that this relationship is unhealthy for us both, and move on :rolleyes:

So sorry.

You can come use one of our lathes.

Why thank you dear. We could make some drip tips. :)

Butane torch stays in the kitchen (for meringues and brulees etc).

:lol: I just typed the same thing. My torch is back in the kitchen where it belongs since we stopped torching our wires. That was a PITA.

My number of wire cutters and types and sizes of pliers has exploded though. We each keep our own tools to reduce “misplacements”.

:D The only tool I have absolutely no use for nowadays is my old digital multimeter from Home Depot. Ever tried to measure your cartomizer's resistance with a multimeter?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
So sorry.

Why thank you dear. We could make some drip tips. :)

:lol: I just typed the same thing. My torch is back in the kitchen where it belongs since we stopped torching our wires. That was a PITA.

:D The only tool I have absolutely no use for nowadays is my old digital multimeter from Home Depot. Ever tried to measure your cartomizer's resistance with a multimeter?
I never thought about using the micro lathe for turning DTs! Hmmmm

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Make me another 10 zenith curved tips please @NolaMel :lol:

I've got my own version of your beserker. Vapefly galaxies mtl RTA - was 'meant' to be a restricted lung hit if no air restrictors were in place, but it was still tighter than a gnats butthole.

It wasn't even worth drilling out the airflow holes.

On a brighter note, the colossal looks AWESOME under the gnats butthole beserker :wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Make me another 10 zenith curved tips please @NolaMel :lol:

I've got my own version of your beserker. Vapefly galaxies mtl RTA - was 'meant' to be a restricted lung hit if no air restrictors were in place, but it was still tighter than a gnats butthole.

It wasn't even worth drilling out the airflow holes.

On a brighter note, the colossal looks AWESOME under the gnats butthole beserker :wub:
    I LOVE your description :lol::lol::lol:. It’s SPOT on!!!!

Rda or rdta? If it’s the rdta....Did you unscrew the screws on the sides of the deck? Opens it up considerably.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I LOVE your description :lol::lol::lol:. It’s SPOT on!!!!

Rda or rdta? If it’s the rdta....Did you unscrew the screws on the sides of the deck? Opens it up considerably.

Nah it was the RTA ;)

Just discovered I can earn rebate points at fasttech for doing reviews on purchases. I have 3 pages of orders to now review :D

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Ummm.... It's easier to reduce airflow than to increase it. Short of drilling a larger hole. And the Prime is a true MTL, closer to KFL. Did you get an authentic? I hope not...
    No authentic here. I've drilled holes for increased juice flow, AF, drywall, clothes dryer vents, lighting fixtures, fences........ever since I bought my first drill I've been drilling holes everywhere I can:laugh:. Is it similar to the Ares draw? I found that too tight and adjusted the AF full open and changed DTs. Still, it's not an atty I use today.

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Why is it so hard to make a perfect RTA?
    Kinda' reminds me of the question, "Why don't they make tires that last longer than 40k miles or light bulbs that last forever?" Actually, they can but then they wouldn't have anything more to sell us:laugh:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread