RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
That deck has developed from the single coil squonk rda's. Was the fashion to really wrap the airflow around the coil to maximize flavour on a single coil, single battery scenario for those who've become accustomed to dual coils. The pulse and recurve certainly delivered the flavour so I imagine it's a good un.
The postless deck first appeared on the eden mods Rose rta's. A pain at first but once you've got the leg legnth and spacing it's a good option.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
It's never ending currently. The gate rta from ambition mods is getting high praise (another naturevape project like the true).
Actually naturevape have just announced and revealed pics of their new mini billet box project with the excellent sxk. 18350 tiny billet box with the ability to fit all the billet bridges for stock coils, rta and mesh.
Neat. The billet fans are not happy.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Postless deck. N/m.

Fresia has a regular raised deck (with screws to capture wire), but it features "world’s first T.I.T. (Tube In Tube) AFC system." :D
After looking at the pic I was referring to,, it's a raised deck I suppose,,, but I'm sure now that what I was really wanting was the postless deck name. Something just seems like we may have more confusion down the road with that one. In the end I am fine with building on it. - so that's good. As time goes on in this vaping journey I find so many deal makers and deal breakers :)

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
O/t I am DIY all the way,,, but I do still have kangertech atty and rba+drop in coils for it..... Just so you know I'm not completely new to the concept :)

I have never really owned the other brand of drop in coil mods. Smok,, kfun?.. Etc.

Is there a coil that seems to be available forever for tank styles and still seems to fit into newer tanks?

I still worry about my old age,, and wonder about finding 1set up to stock pile just coils.

Tia-im not brand loyal now,, but I would have to be with this plan

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
O/t I am DIY all the way,,, but I do still have kangertech atty and rba+drop in coils for it..... Just so you know I'm not completely new to the concept :)

I have never really owned the other brand of drop in coil mods. Smok,, kfun?.. Etc.

Is there a coil that seems to be available forever for tank styles and still seems to fit into newer tanks?

I still worry about my old age,, and wonder about finding 1set up to stock pile just coils.

The kanger occ/ssocc coil style is still available and relevant and the original aspire Atlantis style is still widely used but the most constant seems to be the aspire nautilus size. The baby beast (smok) size has been adopted by many manufacturers recently.
There's actually a recent multi coil tank been released again. The old ephro morph had adapters for both aspire and kanger coils as well as an rba.
The new one escapes me currently, I will have a look unless someone beats me to it.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
The kanger occ/ssocc coil style is still available and relevant and the original aspire Atlantis style is still widely used but the most constant seems to be the aspire nautilus size. The baby beast (smok) size has been adopted by many manufacturers recently.
There's actually a recent multi coil tank been released again. The old ephro morph had adapters for both aspire and kanger coils as well as an rba.
The new one escapes me currently, I will have a look unless someone beats me to it.
Wow, thanks!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Postless deck. N/m.

Fresia has a regular raised deck (with screws to capture wire), but it features "world’s first T.I.T. (Tube In Tube) AFC system." :D
I don’t see the TiT when I look at it???? The Fresia looks like a regular deck for the few seconds I’m focused on it for a build. Augvape Intake with its wacky tubes running up looks more like a tubes in tube system to me o_O. Fresia is very easy to build (this coming from the ONE person who couldn’t get the True to work despite dozens of videos and ecf help).

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

The nautilus bvc coil is still being used/produced. What I went with.... Innokin’s zenith coils should be around for a while as they’re heavily invested in creating a single coil to use across the whole Platform series. They’re using them in the zenith, zenith 22,and zlide tanks, plus the z-biip pod. I realize at my age at some point, building will more difficult so I settled on that to stockpile for my more arthritic/less dexterity years. I use the zenith tanks for trips now, easier to take a couple extra coils than a build kit.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Well @NolaMel I'm happy your enjoying the Hastur..

We do have similar airflow needs, and @Katya too.. I think the three of us can pretty much trust one another on tanks..
Hastur is definitely a winner! The first time getting the cap back on was a bit of a tussle, but after a refill it was easy. The second one I put a little juice on it, that either helped, or I was used to how to tackle it.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Well @NolaMel I'm happy your enjoying the Hastur..

We do have similar airflow needs, and @Katya too.. I think the three of us can pretty much trust one another on tanks..

I know we're in an RTA thread but OT for a question:

What bf RDAs are there available in the airy mtl (around a 2.5mm airflow hole) draw?

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I don’t see the TiT when I look at it????
    TIT refers to the AFC system (combination of AF both inside and outside the tube under the coil)--not the deck. The deck is just a plain old raised deck.

I'm not sure if I'm answering your question--heck, I'm not even sure if you asked a question. :lol:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I know we're in an RTA thread but OT for a question:

What bf RDAs are there available in the airy mtl (around a 2.5mm airflow hole) draw?

Right now I'm experimenting in that area.

If I can get this Nixon S working right then I think the airflow is right..but I need to get it to its fullest potential to see how it goes..

The same for the wasp.. I've purchased it as well, but I've not built it yet. but it's supposed to be the correct airflow, from my research (but don't know yet.. So I'll know more after I build it)

Let me have some more time with the Nixon, and see how it goes tommorow, and ill also build the wasp and see how that one is..

the recurve is another potential, but I've not purchased that yet so cant say. Also the Gas Mods G.R.1 is another which is supposed to provide a good restricted lung draw..but until we try it out we won't know for certain.

So right now, it's these..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    15535577531351060379353.jpg

^^^ that's the Nixon S

15535580989471512772273.jpg

^^^^ and that's the wasp..

(please excuse my messy table)

I've vaped momentarily on the Nixon and I think if I can get it right it will be good.. it's a matter of learning new nuances..

Hopefully the wasp will be good.. and easier. lol..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread