MyEmoji_18052613.gif

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
How do you like your rage?

It's amazing. I've been using non adjustable squonks. So I have to build low with low mass to get the ramp up and warmth I want.

Now I can just ignore it. I did double the wraps I normally do and tweaked it up to 5V. Chucking clouds like a monster with so much flavour. I'd never be able to do this on a mech or invariable mod:

EPMWIKv.jpg

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Haaaa !!!!

Did you buy it since it matched ?

Unfortunately not.

Got a new computer, had to fix the AC in the car ($1000 :cry:), got AC for home in the last month; bought patio furniture and a BBQ today -- i'm so broke right now.

Going to have to stick with my black Keurig for a while.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
9ED2925D-0699-4A35-81A3-EAA5C3BAB806.jpeg

A little rough, but still beautiful. At least the Squid DB got to visit the beach. (No, I did not drop it in the water :rolleyes:). Brought all my juice creations, and have gotten thumbs up on the ones they tried. Guess with three days of rain coming, we can vape, critique my recipes, and read books. If/when I lose power, I’ll catch y’all on the flip side of this washout. CC, y’all stay safe and dry.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
View attachment 744889
A little rough, but still beautiful. At least the Squid DB got to visit the beach. (No, I did not drop it in the water :rolleyes:). Brought all my juice creations, and have gotten thumbs up on the ones they tried. Guess with three days of rain coming, we can vape, critique my recipes, and read books. If/when I lose power, I’ll catch y’all on the flip side of this washout. CC, y’all stay safe and dry.
Stay safe out there, Mel.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Stay safe out there, Mel.
We’ll be fine. Lock down the shutters and enjoy the vacation without having to do anything but relax. Looks like just a lot of wet for a few days. Sort of like a snow storm up north, buy tons of junk food and batten down the hatches til civilization returns to normal.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
View attachment 744889

Stay dry, and don't try to release the Squid back into the wild. It's been in captivity too long, and you've already had one casualty. :pervy:

Users who are viewing this thread