Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
We’ll be fine. Lock down the shutters and enjoy the vacation without having to do anything but relax. Looks like just a lot of wet for a few days. Sort of like a snow storm up north, buy tons of junk food and batten down the hatches til civilization returns to normal.

Normal? You're gonna need a lot more than just junk food if you're waiting for that.
That's like waiting for me to be normal. :lol:

Reactions: whodat2112

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
I completely forgot about the custards I made last month, strawnana has a suggested steep of 30-60 days, we are at 42! I LOVE IT; honestly tastes like a commercial juice. Havn’t tried the Grants Vanilla Custard yet, I think it is a 21 day steep.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Sleep eludes me once again..On a brighter note received my 3rd Dreamer / Lucid combination..Just loving them.. still using squonkers while on the go, but home I'm vaping my Dreamers
i know the sleep thing...it's a ....er.
always liked the look of the dreamer...just can't warrant getting one.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Queensryche. My cousin is a big fan. If they still have the same lead singer should be good. Not a band I followed back then.
:cry:
don't mind them when they pop up on the wireless.
these days nothing will lure me to a gig unless it's the sisters of mercy or the wedding present. people. shudder.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Love fairs. People watching is a treat at those. Herrin Fest is a good one, the local Italian restaurants have a food tent. Great eats and drinks are available. Guessing that there just might be a margarita or two in my near future.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Love fairs. People watching is a treat at those. Herrin Fest is a good one, the local Italian restaurants have a food tent. Great eats and drinks are available. Guessing that there just might be a margarita or two in my near future.
chin chin :party:

Users who are viewing this thread