Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
If anyone ever asks you "Why is (insert State or city here) so hard on vaping? Why don't they praise tobacco Harm Reduction?" well, Nick Green explains it in his Vlog today. Hint - $$$. Like him or hate him, he's a fart smucker that is very involved in vaping advocacy and explains things well in plain terms.
I copied the address to start at the exact point that the explanation starts.
Here's a very good (slightly rambling but relatively focused) MSA rundown.

Mark Spivey

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Knoxville, TN
If anyone has wondered about the SMOK Mesh coils for the Prince and Baby Beast, I just got them in Vape Mail this week and I have to say that I'm finding them quite enjoyable.

On another note, I just ordered the wood grain sleeve for my Limitless Lux. The sleeves are getting hard to find now (especially the nice looking ones).

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I am turning my spare bedroom into a vape cave/ hobby area. I got all of my vape stuff off of my dining room table and into the spare bedroom. Today I bought a few lamps, and a plastic folding table. I can now eat at my dining room table. :D
Eating at the dining room table is over rated :) We used to have a dining room.
35864547_2170109179886567_3003489111337074688_o.jpg

dining 1.jpg

dining 3.jpg

20180621_141612.jpg

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Took a vacation day today. brought 1 cat to be "fixed". Supposed to bring 2, but the male kept getting out of the carrier ( the door was messed up).
Gonna rename him Houdini:)
Got oil changed in car, then slept for about 3 hours.
Productive day :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My last house was a 3 bedroom (it is just me and my fuzzy kids) I left it and moved to my Calif home, 2 bedrooms and a den. All my rooms and closets are always full (all me)
My next house will have one bedroom completely donated to different stations. I will have those Ikea table/desks that go around corners on all walls. One side will be my jewelry making station. One side will be my DIY station. Another for painting and the last one for "random" crafts. I will have 2-3 rolling chairs to move from one station to another. Some sort of storage underneath. If I do not have a basement (and I might not this time) I will have a building erected in the backyard for foster cats. I also plan to have a fenced yard for my dog and another for foster dogs and goats. I want goats this time. Just saying. This next house will be all about me. Not that it hasn't been since last divorce (ok truthfully since before the last divorce)

Users who are viewing this thread