toledo ohio

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Eating at the dining room table is over rated :) We used to have a dining room.
35864547_2170109179886567_3003489111337074688_o.jpg

View attachment 749947

View attachment 749951

View attachment 749949
That is awe-inspiring.

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Y'all remember a few pages ago, where I mentioned that the local B/S/T usually has a few of the area devices?

Here's a Mad Modders dual 18650 mech and a CCI Hive tank.

35963725_10213994463648746_3692412684638093312_n.jpg

I think it's hideous.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Mark Spivey

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Knoxville, TN
what tanks are those

They are two Vaporized Nomads Pangaeas (a super sized OBS Engine) and a Cloud Chasers Inc. Hive 28mm dual coil RTAs. The bubble tanks and DTs are custom resin (I did the rough design and color choices) made by Jerome Measles (he's on Facebook and lives in Alabama).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man, what a day. Once I woke up I completed like the rest of my CEUs (continuing education). I am still in my PJ's and no dentures. So, if any random person (not here, just generally) was spying on me through my webcam, you are most welcome!

Man 26 hours of continuing ed is a PAIN to do in one day, but like, it's done. I WOULD upload everything to the Board but I was like, "Probably smart to eat first," especially since I looked at their online portal and they want stuff... Just nitpicky stuff... Like my last 4 numbers of my zipcode and other dumb stuff AS IF THEY NEED IT. They have no gotten so CHEAP they EMAIL you your license. YES. And, if you don't have the right one on file, they charge you AGAIN (I happened to notice, LOL as I was poking around.)

Seriously AZ board can you SINK any lower? So I better be coherent and etc. or I won't get through the whole thing, drat it, and I'm not entering everything TWICE so I will complete a paper application and THEN input everything. After dinner.

I smoked once today, and it was during a really AWFUL online module about being a supervisor, yes, I am going from being INACTIVE to trying to be a supervisor I'm sure they'll have a field day with that. Etc. Anyway, so the module cited the Briggs-Myer personality test as a good way to "match supervisor-supervisee, and ENDLESS unnecessary citations PLUS making the test as hard as possible, and like, Um, well, you know those people who put "endless information question" and in the multiple choice exam, just "which one of these statements is NOT true out of a 5 answer multiple choice question? Etc. People like that make me hope for death (theirs or mine) and I was about ready to throw the computer except general good sense and the fact that I couldn't AFFORD to made me decide to take a break which was my only one other than bathroom breaks.

I don't want to go to this nanny meeting tomorrow because it's like a recent start date and honestly, I would feel no remorse if I quit "Dollar General" (in fact, maybe it's not a BAD idea to apply, LOL) but if I got to the end of a nanny thing and promised them ongoing care for their kids, I WOULD feel bad about quitting in 2 weeks, etc. So, I think I will cancel that one. I have another one that starts in August so that would be alright, kinda, maybe as it's also super part time.

Dood, the husband is cooking (he has been saintly the past couple days) I better go get ready.

I am betting that I will smoke ANOTHER cigarette after submitting to the board but I might wait until tomorrow morning when I'm more coherent, I sincerely doubt whether it matters if it's done at 12 p.m. OR 9:30 tomorrow, and I'd probably be more clearheaded. LOL.

Seeing all the shinys cheered me up. ONE thing I am doing after this is scrubbing my house, top to bottom. .It's amazing what a few days can do.

Anna

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
View attachment 749991 I’m really liking the look of the Supreme V2 on the Tarnished Smoant. I’m enjoying this Cylon more each day. Great buy for under $50!!!!
That gap between the AFC and the tank is not supposed to be there, something is not assembled correctly.

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Do any of the recommended battery shops give any discounts? Thanks :headbang:
I've seen IMRBatteries run sales from time to time.

I've bought cells from IMR, RTD Vapor and Liion Wholesale and they're all very close in pricing. I also used to buy from an Amazon associate store that's now out of business. They were a Panasonic authorized retailer.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
If it doesn’t leak don't change a thing!!!

Seriously right!! I’ll have to look at the stainless steel one I have and see if it looks the same. But you’re right it’s never leaked so I’ll just keep it as is lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread