Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
I’m trying to figure out the difference in the SR, Rotten Metal and Raw finishes. I may have to get one too!! I need to stay off this thread lol!!
I am on the same boat but unfortunate the only similar colors I can find around my area are the Chrome and the Raw. I dont want to order online because is reported some of come with a rattle noise kind of loose batteries door.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I am on the same boat but unfortunate the only similar colors I can find around my area are the Chrome and the Raw. I dont want to order online because is reported some of come with a rattle noise kind of loose batteries door.
There may be wonky ones out there, but I got my purple one online and it’s fine. No rattle, tight battery door, all good. I think I got it from element vape.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Top air, but true under the coil airflow. The draw is a slightly restricted DL and the flavor is excellent with the airflow path.
Thanks. I like the top air, personally, but not restricted. That’s the info ya never get in the item description.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

I’m kind of partial to the Raw. I also saw something about it Firing on its own. I need to look into that more because that’s a deal breaker for me.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Raw :lol::lol::lol:

I just spent $137.53 cents on groceries and I thought about what type of Minikin I could spend that on, but was also proud to a) have it to spend and b) it was Walmart so like that bill could have been approximately 25% higher next time so better do it now.

ALSO spent 10.00 on fresh cherries and I HATE THAT but the season is wrapping to a close. I wish they'd make a decent cherry flavoring it's my favorite fruit by a million miles. Cherries NEVER get old and I'm also afraid to try bing cherries (they look like little nectarines) because they might be better, but they're definitely more expensive.

Still. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to wait ANOTHER 6--9 months for cherries.

Anna

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
The Raw :lol::lol::lol:

I just spent $137.53 cents on groceries and I thought about what type of Minikin I could spend that on, but was also proud to a) have it to spend and b) it was Walmart so like that bill could have been approximately 25% higher next time so better do it now.

ALSO spent 10.00 on fresh cherries and I HATE THAT but the season is wrapping to a close. I wish they'd make a decent cherry flavoring it's my favorite fruit by a million miles. Cherries NEVER get old and I'm also afraid to try bing cherries (they look like little nectarines) because they might be better, but they're definitely more expensive.

Still. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to wait ANOTHER 6--9 months for cherries.

Anna

But you won a SQOUNK MOD LOL!!!!!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I’m kind of partial to the Raw. I also saw something about it Firing on its own. I need to look into that more because that’s a deal breaker for me.

I have five Minikin V2s and they are workhorses. I haven't had any trouble at all with any of them. They really are my favorite mods.

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
I know, I JUST SAW THAT, LOL, oh no here we go I hope I love it just the right amount. Hehe.

BTW FWIW I am setting up a Vandy Vape Pulse BF with a Wasp Nano right now. Am going to fill it with OM Vapors Cobra WTA.

Hope this works

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have five Minikin V2s and they are workhorses. I haven't had any trouble at all with any of them. They really are my favorite mods.

Oh that’s great to hear. I feel a lot better now. I ended up ordering one in Raw.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
38907536_10156638524597390_8408632417434206208_n.jpg
caddff1c030727d1d01e9b0760cceb2c.jpg

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the info..

Oh that’s great to hear. I feel a lot better now. I ended up ordering one in Raw.

I will go this week and check the RAW as well. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You’re ALWAYS winning vape stuff!! Congratulations!

Yeah, I know. I am lucky in some arenas. My standard boilerplate answer is to point out I've had dentures since the age of 33, but really, that just pushes the luck down the way I mean I am sure there are tons of people who can't afford dentures and etc., so yeah, I guess it's just like, luck and stuff.

I sometimes have the vague feeling that this is all going to rebound on me in the afterlife, or even perhaps later on than that WAIT!! I just remembered I just gave away 2 p3s and even paid for shipping over the past year.

My karma's fine I guess. Phew. I can relax into trying not to explode that squonker.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread