JamesDMad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2018
Indiana
Hey @Skunk! have you tried the Aqua Master rta? It truly blows any other rta out there seriously away for flavor. High-end to low..have no idea how they accomplished this, but hoping other manufacturers take note and up there game. It would rock your new SL. Very easy to build on.

JamesDMad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2018
Indiana
my 4 core ni80 fused clapton wite and coil master ceramic jigs have shipped from FT. that just leaves the aqua master which should ship on the 18th or 19th though it's fasttech and anything can happen.
not my usual thing but quite like the look of the vaporesso armour pro. heard good things about the omni board.

You will love that AquaMaster. Only descriptive word for it is "incredible"

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Hey @Skunk! have you tried the Aqua Master RTA? It truly blows any other RTA out there seriously away for flavor. High-end to low..have no idea how they accomplished this, but hoping other manufacturers take note and up there game. It would rock your new SL. Very easy to build on.
I looked and the only place I found one is SlowTech. I might go thru them if nothing else. I ended up getting another DR RTA it will arrive today. If you know where to locate a black Aqua Master for a good price, let me know.:)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Morning I think it is consider yourselves liked loved won whatever. Gobbling coffee at twice my usual speed.

The first morning wake up is going okay although I do wish I could take a bunch of anti anxiety meds Right Now. Bet once I'm in the car and going it will be better though.

Anna
    Go, Girl

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Furyan is nice but does patina pretty quick. Also the switch/button plate is plastic instead of metal. So that plate does not patina, that drove my CDO crazy. I dont enjoy polishing to stay matchy.
    Get a topside. ;)
    Oh... why would they do that? If it had to be plastic they should have gone with ultem. It's not like brass is that expensive. I do like the Topside. The Stainless Furyan looks good too. Plastic plate on that one also?

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Morning I think it is consider yourselves liked loved won whatever. Gobbling coffee at twice my usual speed.

The first morning wake up is going okay although I do wish I could take a bunch of anti anxiety meds Right Now. Bet once I'm in the car and going it will be better though.

Anna
    Have a good first day at work!

JamesDMad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2018
    Indiana
    I looked and the only place I found one is SlowTech. I might go thru them if nothing else. I ended up getting another DR RTA it will arrive today. If you know where to locate a black Aqua Master for a good price, let me know.:)

VaporDNA had them as well

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    That's a beauty! I think that will be next on the list. Those mods just look so classy. I have a brass challenge cap for my DR that would look sweet on the Furyan. I love the Brass and Ultem combo.

How do you like the Tauren? It is a nice looking RDA.
    It is a nice looking RDA for sure. The engravings are deep, top cap has turn stops similar to the B2K making it easy to remove and put back on a mod and awesome packaging. :D There are not many Brass RDAs out there, it was local and the obvious choice for the Furyan. I do need to find a few more Brass ones to go on it though. ;)

The Tauren has a deck style along the lines of the the Recurve but can be built single or dual. The juice well is tiny so it's more suited to squonking instead of dripping IMHO. Semi restrictive airflow and great flavor, I've used duals and a single in it, but I really need to pick up some flat wire to try out.

Morten Oen was quite impressed with it over the Recurve and it's on par with the flavor from his beloved Njord and he actually gets quite giddy about the Tauren. The video below is queued up at the Tauren testing spot but it's worth a full watch for the Njord, Recurve and Tauren airflow comparison.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2013
    Collinsville, OK
    Oh... why would they do that? If it had to be plastic they should have gone with ultem. It's not like brass is that expensive. I do like the Topside. The Stainless Furyan looks good too. Plastic plate on that one also?

Because if the button lock/button assembly was brass it would complete the circuit not block it maybe? Depends on the design.

Agree they could've done ultem or black depending on the color of the mod. though.

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    View attachment 773567 View attachment 773569 https://dampfdorado.de/lost-vape-drone-dna250c-squonk-mod

Wish they had reworked this. But ayy there it is.
    Nice that they kept the same junk frame from the OG Drone. I bet the leaky 510 and button board is the same also...

At least with the Silver/Ultem version you will be able to see when its leaking down through the positive post onto the top of your batteries. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Daniel will tear one apart soon so we can have a look at the 510, but I don't have any expectations of a revised version.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2013
    Collinsville, OK
    Good morning shinys. Rough time walking up this morning, my coffee is too hot to drink and I already broke a drill at work. I'm convinced none of you sleep, unless I'm a minority by residing on the east coast.

Reworked he OBS nano engine nano last night. I didn't like the coil that came with it so I replaced it with a tricore fused clapton at .4 ohms. 4 or 5 wraps..idk.. I also raised the coil up and closer to to the posts with even less cotton than last time. Boom! Flavor. I'm gonna let it go till it needs wicked again and maybe try to use even less cotton on the ends.

I'm finding this is why I never got good flavor off of my smm serpent. I used too much cotton as I was afraid of it leaking which it did. All the time. Dryish weak vapes with it always flooding. I'll have to fiddle with it more when its glass comes in. Perfectly happy with the nano engine though.

Overwicking an RTA can definitely mute flavor. Sometimes there's a fine line between a flavorful vape and a gurgly one.

Strange on your Serpent SMM though. It tends to be very forgiving on wicking and not leaking. Almost makes me wonder if you had a vacuum leak or some other issue.
    Post pics of your next build on it and one of our shiny little campers will be glad to help and undoubtedly point you to several other RTAs you can spend your hard earned money on. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
    Aug 18, 2018
    Nice that they kept the same junk frame from the OG Drone. I bet the leaky 510 and button board is the same also...

At least with the Silver/Ultem version you will be able to see when its leaking down through the positive post onto the top of your batteries. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Daniel will tear one apart soon so we can have a look at the 510, but I don't have any expectations of a revised version.

Gonna see if my guy in Shenzhen will sell me his preproduction. I could have had it weeks ago but I thought it was a special edition triade from the picture he showed me. I’m a dummy.

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
    Tundra, Minnesota
    So I learned a great lesson last night. Do not leave your squonker in the car when it's 24 degrees outside for 3 hours while at the Aussie Pink Floyd concert. This translates into nasty Dry Hit. Who knew if you lived in the tundra you could use Max VG ejuice as a building material as it hardens like concrete hehehe. On a brighter note, I will be diving into a several boxes of new shinys today. Any of you silly rabbits seen/have the VSticking Yihi 530 chipped mod yet?

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    It is a nice looking RDA for sure. The engravings are deep, top cap has turn stops similar to the B2K making it easy to remove and put back on a mod and awesome packaging. :D There are not many Brass RDAs out there, it was local and the obvious choice for the Furyan. I do need to find a few more Brass ones to go on it though. ;)

The Tauren has a deck style along the lines of the the Recurve but can be built single or dual. The juice well is tiny so it's more suited to squonking instead of dripping IMHO. Semi restrictive airflow and great flavor, I've used duals and a single in it, but I really need to pick up some flat wire to try out.

Morten Oen was quite impressed with it over the Recurve and it's on par with the flavor from his beloved Njord and he actually gets quite giddy about the Tauren. The video below is queued up at the Tauren testing spot but it's worth a full watch for the Njord, Recurve and Tauren airflow comparison.

I have never seen him get like that over an rda before lol. I ended up watching the whole video. I will have to add it to the list I really like the way the af is set up and I like attys with turn locks. Brass caps are a bit tough to find on new attys. I realy need to get some flat wire to try out. His voice and the way he talks always reminds me of self help videos:)

Users who are viewing this thread