diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
So I learned a great lesson last night. Do not leave your squonker in the car when it's 24 degrees outside for 3 hours while at the Aussie Pink Floyd concert. This translates into nasty Dry Hit. Who knew if you lived in the tundra you could use Max VG ejuice as a building material as it hardens like concrete hehehe. On a brighter note, I will be diving into a several boxes of new shinys today. Any of you silly rabbits seen/have the VSticking Yihi 530 chipped mod yet?

Ya. It looks nice.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
the tac 21 button doesn't fire 100% of the time unless pushed very firmly. did try some contact cleaner but no change. that's a bit irksome. can't fault anything else with it though.
Send an email to Squid warranty... They’ll get right back to you.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good luck on your first day, Anna!

Yeah, fasttech. It’s a curse. But at least I don’t get 100 emails a day from them. All the vape emails, I know I should just delete but what if there’s something amazing and I miss out? And Musician’s Friend, ugh, they really want me to have that Hummingbird, and frankly I agree. But I need groceries so it’ll have to be a wish list thing.

Still on the lookout for a single coil dl atty to go with the SL. I love my revolver and it looks nice, but I can’t seem to keep it from leaking- not often, but any at all is too risky with that mod.

If you want ultimate leak resistance and are good with a single coil slightly restricted DL an Intake would be a good solution to consider.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I dug out the old Vanilla and gave it some love.
20181015_095657.jpg

And some .2973 coils (love the SL's ohm checker)
20181015_092409.jpg

The Derringer looks good on the SL too.
20181015_093010.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Morning shinies :)
Morning! Found the perfect boot , cheap, tiny battery. The istick 40w tc I ordered for the SIL. FT doesn’t have them, so not sure if you can get one in NZ. Worth looking for. They’re running about $30 before any coupon codes

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I don't know, only saw the 3 options so far. I would get one if it was a solid color. Price point is nice.
Element has em for $79.95. That is a great price for a mod with a Yihi chip. I just wish it came in either a solid color option or at least a pattern that was more subtle. So far all I have seen is the 3 options too.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Morning all. The sleep function on my furry flour legged alarm clock seems to have malfunctioned. In other words, the damn cat wouldn’t let me sleep in. Still groggy and could use another hour or so rest and she is running around causing havoc wanting to play. I can only laugh! But things are looking up...

I placed 2 online orders over the Thanksgiving weekend (Oct 6,7), received 1 a couple days later but the other seems to have been stuck in postal purgatory for the past week. Was starting to fear it was going to be lost forever. And to fuel my anxiety even more, I neglected to add insurance to the order. I.D.10.T user error! But opening the tracking page this morning I can see that it is on its way! Not holding my breath but hopefully will receive it today.

Don’t think I will be receiving my vape package today. Has yet to leave the local processing depot. Oh well….there is always tomorrow.

And an update on my cat. Gave her a little piece of bacon from breakfast – she fell asleep not long after purring and content! But to get rid of the smell of bacon, I opened some windows. It’s cold, miserable with scattered showers outside – this does not sit well with Princess Zelda. She just gave me :censored: and screamed at me to close the windows. To which of course I have to comply! I can only laugh

Reactions: Eskie

Users who are viewing this thread