Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Damn. That sucks. Dude seems like more trouble than he's worth. Evolv sells screens for $12 on their site. I don't know which board it has. The link is to the 75 color.
EVOLV - Home
Yup, $12 + $2 shipping
shop said they can swap it out if it is modular and not soldered to the board. Going to bring it in tomorrow so they can check it out.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yup, $12 + $2 shipping
shop said they can swap it out if it is modular and not soldered to the board. Going to bring it in tomorrow so they can check it out.
It looks like it's a plug where it connects to the board. Hopefully it is. Good luck, hoping for an easy fix.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
It looks like it's a plug where it connects to the board. Hopefully it is. Good luck, hoping for an easy fix.
Check out the roommates new mod!
98166F57-4FB5-4506-B951-28BC1C6E3393.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: Skunk!

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Check out the roommates new mod!
View attachment 774777
Guess you should have lent him that one to begin with. People who borrow stuff and treat it like crap pisses me off. You should treat other people's stuff better than your own when you are using it.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Guess you should have lent him that one to begin with. People who borrow stuff and treat it like crap pisses me off. You should treat other people's stuff better than your own when you are using it.
Somebody gave him the Alien, he tried selling it and realized how worthless it was and tried to give it to me. I put the Kylin on it yesterday, handed it to him and said, “great, you can give me back the Therion now!” He came back with “naaaaah...” That did not last long...
F7BAB878-2140-46E5-906F-EF24FA6F6D7A.jpeg

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Somebody gave him the Alien, he tried selling it and realized how worthless it was and tried to give it to me. I put the Kylin on it yesterday, handed it to him and said, “great, you can give me back the Therion now!” He came back with “naaaaah...” That did not last long...
View attachment 774781
Well if he breaks that one it's not a big loss. You have extra glass for the Kylin? Keep your nice mods out of his hands. Those Therions are built really solid and the screen is set a bit back into the mod IIRC. I can't figure how he broke the screen of all things. That's one thing I've never done.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Yes. I was trying to see if there was a way to purchase the board and install it yourself.
I thought you could by going through Squid warranty. I know people on the FB group have gotten them. They’re not on the store page though, that I do know

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Well if he breaks that one it's not a big loss. You have extra glass for the Kylin? Keep your nice mods out of his hands. Those Therions are built really solid and the screen is set a bit back into the mod IIRC. I can't figure how he broke the screen of all things. That's one thing I've never done.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread