Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I thought you could by going through Squid warranty. I know people on the FB group have gotten them. They’re not on the store page though, that I do know
Oh OK it's on the secret menu. Hopefully you will never have to find out first hand. I want to get one of those eventually. I think I will hold out for the new one though.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
morning all.
up at stupid o'clock for a saturday.
weekly minecraft session with a friend in two hours or so. gave me time to catch up on the thread at least.
despite not having any funds i seem to have picked up an atom vapes revolver reloaded 2 for $14.99 instead of $59.99 (got the white version as the rest were $5 extra). always wanted one.
KkOZOx2.jpg

going to recoil the blitz FP. make pickled onions (UK pickled onions...they'll be ready in 2 months) and drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol (different sort of pickling).

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Good morning Shiny's.
Junebug's kittens still haven’t made an appearance. Hate that I have to go to work today and tomorrow. She did finally get some sleep and eat a little. Kittens were really active last night, hopefully they have turned and there are no breeches. Fingers crossed that they wait until I get home, still think this is likely her 1st litter.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
There's more than one possible reason for such a blob of darkness, without the thing in hand it's hard to tell.
If I had to guess I'd say either damage from pressure (drop or transport in a tight space with something applying stress) or it fell into water (shower?). I doubt eliquid has the right consistency to creep in there (and we certainly would have heard of that happening already, like 1000s of times).

Are there any markings/nicks on the paint that would indicate a drop? Can you see any humidity inside?

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Afaik that would result in stripes (black or colored), not a round blob in the middle as in the image. Never saw a loose connection (or faulty cable for that matter) do anything else. Maybe it's possible, I certainly haven't seen everything, but I can't think of an explanation of why it would result in a black blob.

I have however seen screens with liquid or stress damage that look very close to what's seen on the image.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Good morning Shiny's.
Junebug's kittens still haven’t made an appearance. Hate that I have to go to work today and tomorrow. She did finally get some sleep and eat a little. Kittens were really active last night, hopefully they have turned and there are no breeches. Fingers crossed that they wait until I get home, still think this is likely her 1st litter.
Their first litter can be a learning experience. Years ago We had a Siamese. When we rescued her, she was pregnant. Very young, first litter. Set up a whole maternity ward in my office. Kept constant eye on her. Went to get something to eat. Came back, and she bypassed the birthing box and had the first one in her litter box. We got everything squared away and births were all successful.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My Junebug delivered two kittens before I had to leave. She did great, her instincts overrode her initial stress. Didn’t have time for pictures. Killed me to leave her but I'm alone in the plant this weekend so being an hour late wasn't an option.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Afaik that would result in stripes (black or colored), not a round blob in the middle as in the image. Never saw a loose connection (or faulty cable for that matter) do anything else. Maybe it's possible, I certainly haven't seen everything, but I can't think of an explanation of why it would result in a black blob.

I have however seen screens with liquid or stress damage that look very close to what's seen on the image.

Ya I dunno. If you are going to go as far as dismantling it to check the connector might as well just replace it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi shinies got no clue what is going on with you. My batteries finally arrived, just in time as I am nearing the end of my first work week which was essentially, one of those weeks where you are like ,"OK this has aged me permanently. I have not even logged in as after day one of orientation I would wake up at 4:45 and gaze vacantly into space as I swilled coffee and then drove for what ended up being two hours due to traffic patterns, etc.

I was getting six hours sleep and it was one of those "sit and imbibe" orientations although yesterday was a bit easier. Man. Day two I told the husband "I am renting an apartment" which happened so I probably won't be on here long, either as I have to spend the weekend, moving. Fortunately it's not a "real" move just one of them "I will have as little stuff as I need up here so I can drive 7 minutes to work, not 2 hours, and go home on weekends.
Total dive, but after day two I was like I don't care if it has ANY roaches, even 500, as long as I can SLEEP.

Here's hoping I don't get fired. None of my prizes are here yet, I don't care about that either don't have time to as it's been insane. Plus, time probably seems elastic due to like, sleep deprivation and whatnot.

Wish me luck this weekend and OMG due to the apartment thing I sincerely hope I do not get fired. LOL.

Anna

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Ya I dunno. If you are going to go as far as dismantling it to check the connector might as well just replace it.
Why? One of the perks of owning Therions is the fact they can be dismantled and repaired.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
anyone got a dead rabbit sq?
I don't know if my clone is just really crappy but this thing is a fireball. Put three builds in it and the top gets so hot it's usable.
My Dr dual coils have no problem
I have an authentic and never had any.problems with heat, and I have put some silly builds in it on occasion. Coils that were too hot in the dual were fine in the SQ. VapeWild has the authentics for $19.99.

Users who are viewing this thread