diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Why? One of the perks of owning Therions is the fact they can be dismantled and repaired.

All I see are juice entry points. Everywhere.

The therion ranks second in annoying repairs with the paranormal at number one.

The triade is fantastic.

Still. juice entry points everywhere.

anyone got a dead rabbit sq?
I don't know if my clone is just really crappy but this thing is a fireball. Put three builds in it and the top gets so hot it's usable.
My Dr dual coils have no problem

I too have an authentic (it was my first RDA) and it stays very cool all the time.
I don't build low (~0.5 on a Luxotic BF/Pulse BF), but it never gets hot, in fact, it's one of the things that I like about it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hehe, they finally removed the leg irons. It's really quite an adjustment to go from "No work" to 9 hours plus 4 hours commuting. OMG, I really was losing IQ points by the hour, making matters worse the only other clinician in orientation was like, one of those insanely competent folks, so I kind of felt like Tom Hanks (in any movie but I don't like Tom Hanks) and like fortunately she was super NICE and actually helpful a TON, but I felt like I had sprouted an extra chromosome. It was unpleasant. To be fair she lived in my new town and was not commuting but STILL. LOL

I am officicially freaking out, it's not even 8 a.m and husband is barely waking up but I have all my laundry in the washer. Next to meds (one of which needs refilling today) I'm like OH MY OH MY OH MY and already have a bunch of clothing in the washer.

I keep reminding myself this move thing gonna be easier than the week I just had. Oh man I hope.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Oh OK it's on the secret menu. Hopefully you will never have to find out first hand. I want to get one of those eventually. I think I will hold out for the new one though.
It’s not that expensive to mail back in. I just sent off 4 mods, priority for less than $20. One mod should be pretty reasonable to do
I thought you could buy the board separately, as people had been getting them as backups. If it’s a warranty replacement, I’d send it in. I’ll ask an SVG

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
All I see are juice entry points. Everywhere.

The therion ranks second in annoying repairs with the paranormal at number one.

The triade is fantastic.

Still. Juice entry points everywhere.
Guess I'm lucky, I love top af rtas so that isn't a concern for me. That being said I don't use my bottom af attys on the Therions.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
There's more than one possible reason for such a blob of darkness, without the thing in hand it's hard to tell.
If I had to guess I'd say either damage from pressure (drop or transport in a tight space with something applying stress) or it fell into water (shower?). I doubt eliquid has the right consistency to creep in there (and we certainly would have heard of that happening already, like 1000s of times).

Are there any markings/nicks on the paint that would indicate a drop? Can you see any humidity inside?
Therion DNA75c Screen "Bleed"
It was like that after he ghosted chick, left it at her house and has been like that since. I am guessing she either threw it or squeezed on it with pressure on the screen.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Nice when the juice bottle is bigger than the rig...

Ticket to flavor town right there. :thumbs:
Origin Little & Harambae.jpg

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Therion DNA75c Screen "Bleed"
Yeah that's the pressure damage I was talking about, seen that pretty often (professors and students tend to be extremely careless with university owned equipment).
One time we were able to make it go away by letting a crazy color flashing program run, but that's not an option (and it didn't work most of the time anyways).
If you're extra lucky it may go away by itself (but only if you use the device, not if the screen is off all the time).

There's also some obscure freezer method but I haven't tried that yet (I can tell you if you want to play guinea pig possum).
A new screen should be around $14 incl shipping, if you're willing to open it up then that would be safer.

Did he explain how he achieved that? Pointy balls?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Morning shinies :)

Congrats on becoming a granny @Letitia - got names for them yet? ;)
They'll all be sweet pea and/or shthead until they find new homes. It will make for an entertaining and likely aggravating winter. My Em will be so happy when they can play, she'd bring kittens from the neighborhood home if I'd let her. Will end up keeping her favorite I'm sure.

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    They'll all be sweet pea and/or shthead until they find new homes. It will make for an entertaining and likely aggravating winter. My Em will be so happy when they can play, she'd to bring kittens from the neighborhood home if I'd let her. Will end up keeping her favorite I'm sure.
    Your also keeping Junebug right.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    No telling how much shiny stuff I have missed. No way can I backtrack and read over a week. I have left California and landed in Georgia. Bigger house but lousy climate. I will be here for the length of the lease I signed.
    Here is the link to my beautiful Burbank home.
    1337 N Naomi St, Burbank, CA 91505 - 2 beds/1.5 baths
    Hope everyone is well and as always 'shallow obsessing rules'

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    No telling how much shiny stuff I have missed. No way can I backtrack and read over a week. I have left California and landed in Georgia. Bigger house but lousy climate. I will be here for the length of the lease I signed.
    Here is the link to my beautiful Burbank home.
    1337 N Naomi St, Burbank, CA 91505 - 2 beds/1.5 baths
    Hope everyone is well and as always 'shallow obsessing rules'
    Nice, they even do a few drone pictures too! :thumbs:
    GLWS

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Your also keeping Junebug right.
    Yes, she's a sweetie and I'm quite fond of her. She will be an indoor cat until she's spayed tho. I was hoping to be litter box free when my two older cats died but I guess plans change.:)

Users who are viewing this thread