Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just a quick FYI... I'm not sure how fast alerts go out, so I just want to say:

I'm on my phone and everything is tiny and I'm old.. lol...

So for all the disagree notifications anyone got, no worries it was changed...not intentional... all these darn buttons are too close together!

Lol...

I can't buy anything now. Not even in January. My husband wants to take his 2 week vacation in January and go see the kids. ..

That's gonna cost! No toys for me..

:(
Was posting from phone last night and had to change several disagrees. Pure pita.:lol:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Opinionated, live through this thread...

I can. .. cause I'm broke... lol.

I will settle with living vicariously through you all...

I'm set on what I'm getting my son... he's getting this from me:

Vapor Shark™ Hedron 200W / 250W Box Mod - Vapor Authority

And 6 batteries... and some replacement glass for his favorite tank. .. he broke all his glass and went to his local b&m and ended up having to buy one of those smoke tfv8 tanks because he needed to vape asap and couldn't wait on shipping. ..

So... I'm still vape shopping - bought hubby some wta eliquid... just cant afford to get anything for me..

My squonker is on hold... lol.. til February or March now. ..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey... I do have a question for everyone - speaking of my sons Christmas present.

I need to buy him batteries. LIION Wholesale is sold out of the batteries I want to buy.

So... I want to just have them dropshipped to my son... (no point them coming here first)

Does IMR Batteries drop ship?

Generally speaking, I've only ever bought batteries from LIION so I don't know how others do business.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I've been told that there is no way another regulated sqonk will come into the house.

Think this was followed by a foot being put down.
So, keep it in the car! Or at work! ;)
I'm on my phone and everything is tiny and I'm old.. lol...

So for all the disagree notifications anyone got, no worries it was changed...not intentional... all these darn buttons are too close together!
lolonside.gif

I can. .. cause I'm broke... lol.

I will settle with living vicariously through you all...

I'm set on what I'm getting my son... he's getting this from me:

Vapor Shark™ Hedron 200W / 250W Box Mod - Vapor Authority

And 6 batteries... and some replacement glass for his favorite tank. .. he broke all his glass and went to his local b&m and ended up having to buy one of those smoke tfv8 tanks because he needed to vape asap and couldn't wait on shipping. ..

So... I'm still vape shopping - bought hubby some wta eliquid... just cant afford to get anything for me..

My squonker is on hold... lol.. til February or March now. ..
Wow! You've got a whole vaping family!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So, keep it in the car! Or at work! ;)

lolonside.gif

Wow! You've got a whole vaping family!

Lol.. yeah we all vape. Me, my husband, my son, two of my SIL's... (My BIL was vaping but has since quit vaping as well as quit smoking, kudos to him!)

So yeah, it's now a family thing! Hahaha

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I've been told that there is no way another regulated sqonk will come into the house.

Think this was followed by a foot being put down.
Well then make sure it has a bypass mode and technically you are good.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I did give a few but halted as if I'm going to strongly disagree to the point of a red X, well, I'm going to post what my disagreement is. I did just get a bunch (for no real reason) from someone I had a genuine disagreement with (which I POSTED about) but that poster seemed to run out of steam, eventually. Or something. I do think that that sort of behavior is a bit passive-aggressive, but since I tend to lean more to the aggressive side, I am afraid that I tend to find that type of stuff funny more than anything else. :)

I'm not the biggest fan of the red X as it does seem to dismay some people. I kind of save it now for when I'm about to go nuclear.... And more recently, I will just take a break from that particular thread/whatever, as usually my most excitable posts are either incoherent, bannable or both.

I think for them to be enabled, there should be some sort of pledge, really, like "I promise to use the red X appropriately," although I also feel the forum rules are long enough, LOL, and that most people either don't use it, or use it in situations where it's pretty appropriate.

Just my 0.2 although, since we ARE on the shinyitis thread, using BOTH the "agree" and "disagree" buttons is 100% FREE, so really, I'm not complaining. :D

Anna

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If we are spending our time talking about the big RED X we aren't actively searching and spending our money on the next best thing so it is just one more tool in our bag to stem our shinyitis for a tiny bit of time but only if we truly do want to stem our shinyitis...if not, then carry on :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Truth^^^^^^^^^ and I'm about to pick up my mom's car shortly (her farewell "gift" as it were.... "It will be easier for me to get to the airport today on the airport shuttle, so I'll just leave your key at the front desk of the hotel and you can come get it at your leisure.") Oh, I would have given her the big X disagreement mark, but I didn't have any paint handy. Besides which, really, it's just not worth an argument, unfortunately.

I give myself the big "WINNER" mark for no arguments during her stay. LOL. It helped that I gave myself a big talking to, "Now, Anna, your mom is 70 years old. She will not change, she will not listen, you KNOW this, so just offer up the ultimate present you can give to a 70 year old woman, be a pleasant and accommodating daughter who lets her do what she wants."

It worked, she said she would miss us, and my mom doesn't say stuff like that unless she means it. I have to say, though, it's no coincidence that I quit smoking during the year she left. My mom embodies the phrase, "I don't know if I've quit smoking until someone dies," only in reverse. I had more than an odd craving here or there as we wandered around but I held tight to my vape.

I enjoy my mom in small doses, and I enjoy missing her. I did not enjoy the 6 year period we lived across the street from her, LOL. :) Moving down the road helped, but only partially.

Give me an X Mattiem!!! :)

Anna

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Truth^^^^^^^^^ and I'm about to pick up my mom's car shortly (her farewell "gift" as it were.... "It will be easier for me to get to the airport today on the airport shuttle, so I'll just leave your key at the front desk of the hotel and you can come get it at your leisure.") Oh, I would have given her the big X disagreement mark, but I didn't have any paint handy. Besides which, really, it's just not worth an argument, unfortunately.

I give myself the big "WINNER" mark for no arguments during her stay. LOL. It helped that I gave myself a big talking to, "Now, Anna, your mom is 70 years old. She will not change, she will not listen, you KNOW this, so just offer up the ultimate present you can give to a 70 year old woman, be a pleasant and accommodating daughter who lets her do what she wants."

It worked, she said she would miss us, and my mom doesn't say stuff like that unless she means it. I have to say, though, it's no coincidence that I quit smoking during the year she left. My mom embodies the phrase, "I don't know if I've quit smoking until someone dies," only in reverse. I had more than an odd craving here or there as we wandered around but I held tight to my vape.

I enjoy my mom in small doses, and I enjoy missing her. I did not enjoy the 6 year period we lived across the street from her, LOL. :) Moving down the road helped, but only partially.

Give me an X Mattiem!!! :)

Anna
I am very proud of you Anna ((((((((((Anna))))))))))) you done good :thumbs: X

Users who are viewing this thread