DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I got this today. However I am sick (upper respiratory issues) and cannot use it. Haven't vaped in two days :(

3PeDLxhulqAhFbz-O4K438mClgGsfpmfB4TZTpZhDu-MGTVE1wxmA2pjzo5Ll76aAF7TVT8P8J1nTxICRD1UmTgmQIYW9fXt8CANn3p17nUZZtGaYiEpU3ThbX2prvy_5rqYCmVUKSYV1YYtx0Qw6HQCieN0X6wZnAk6AV1-rHDz9mwo0nHOp5OiUJMUWjTKT2k9dXgM-VwcRTxuo4ZV8Za67QsCOLq8LfE4sro9ww9c6_dhy3BcaNpv4GcB_hRP_9B1W6WMIo_Z4I9kkBylTw4DiFIPZOAP-I03fnmVzGdN630z76Wo0bEdjHpWqBOrcF9Kp3KOzosWaeqDergMGucIYK488yPUsvTfa3mFtGUjrUuJgl4zuuYqTnr5ksZH_3lMdrp8aWjvP9IFsxg7tPzqWhaaCGjuCD6qHLlCOAB2btfp10HTByeR-rEwxBx7OAnzI8pcYmwVHwkCdktpaG9lsraxZx8UzBQZpf2vPOTkPFwyHac6nFi1ab_CWU5Ir1hCSaO1yPZF0fbVUqh9Gb2A5IrXfFB4F6JN4Iq407hcC8hKL-dtG--oJ7xjXm8q4JTAJ1gy2sqiFMF7ljMDN9R5fGX5g6_uwFgl1zc7EA=w1385-h780-no

I won it, and it seems awesome, but I won't know until I can actually use it!!!!

Sorry you're not feeling well Krusty - I'm right along with ya, but I'm still vaping..... Went to doc yesterday to get something to nip this before it gets worse.

Congrats on the win - hang in there!

O.k. A teensy bit of shinyitus - picked up a couple of crown minis and some spare coils. All off the clearance rack and enough to score free shipping.... :D

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Not close enough apparently.... :lol::lol:.

This is actually why links are NOT encouraged on the shinyitis thread, but I can only control my OWN behaviors, and periodically at best, so I blame no one but myself.

Hopefully when it arrives, I will have forgotten shame and guilt about it, I chose the cheapest shipping option so I bet it arrives in July.

Oh well, there is going to be apparently no need to help the kid with his court costs, fines, jailtime etc. I WAS preparing for it, but it appears that will NO longer be necessary. And, giving a kid help with their probation fees and stuff is really the WORST Christmas gift, so all will be well, I'm fairly certain. :)

Anna

I think they will arrive way before July, I used the air mail cheapo too. Already showing in USPS tracking so usually a couple weeks after it appears there.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Well finished up my two latest mods today. A Capo squonk kit and a Battlestar with a Geekvape Zeus. A set of new married batteries for the Battlestar came today and at this point I am going to call it quits on new equipment until something breaks.

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Well finished up my two latest mods today. A Capo squonk kit and a Battlestar with a Geekvape Zeus. A set of new married batteries for the Battlestar came today and at this point I am going to call it quits on new equipment until something breaks.

What do you think about the Capo Squonk?
I have it, and I am not sure about it. I may purchase a better RDA for it before I make up my mind on keeping it.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
@whodat2112 Well I think it's an OK mod. Nothing to jump up and down about. Read one review that stated that it is a mechanical mod that you can adjust the wattage on and that about sums it up. I think they were targeting folks that want to try squonking but did not care for the idea of a mechanical. The Capo gives you the basic board with the standard safety features and wattage adjustment for the price point of most mechanicals.
Having said that I used the coils that came with it to set it up and they are awful. I know I can get it to vape better with different coils. Not crazy about the offset coils either and may try making one longer (with wider spacing) with the same amount of wraps. Just to be weird.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
I can talk you down.why do you what a mod with a internal battery?i can also talk you up,goodgooglymugly that's a cheap price,you choose.

Thanks for the talking down or up:):):)

I like Innokin products, even the internal battery mods. I find that their Aetheon board is very good, and even though the battery is internal, I get years of life from them.

But, I did go to buy it from Health Cabin, but the shipping was as much as the mod, so I backed off. :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Zeus and Battlestar look great together.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
You should hang around Coastal Cowboy, you can let us all know how you stopped coveting! :)

I'm not SUPER obsessed at the moment, even but how quickly that can change. Reminding myself of the difference between my wants and my needs tends to help.... :) :)

Anna

I was able to slow down my Shinyitis disorder when I started obsessing over building fused clapton wire. Countless videos, hours of experimentation, a plethora of wire spools, stealing clothes pins from my mother (she's the only one I know who had any), and a few different homemade jig thingys (some horrible, some not quite as horrible). The upside is I now have a lifetime supply of clapton wire and during all this I wasn't watching reviews for new products which helped with my Shinyitis. The downside is I have way too much Ni80 and now I think I want to try TC on my Zeus and I need to buy some SS. Alas, woe is me.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Also, remember support groups are as fun (or as dire) as you make them.

I haven't bought the aries yet.... The backup provari I just received in the mail has been hidden.... The husband has begun counting my mods, and backups are meant to be just that, so it can just rest itself for a bit. :) Also, COUNTING MY MODS? HOW RUDE. LOL.

Man, am I in a HAPPY mood today... My mom arrives on Monday so I should enjoy it while I can.... Not that I won't be happy, but I WILL be too busy to buy mods (unless I reflexively buy one to soothe my troubled senses after a long day with the Parental Unit.

I'm kidding.... I think. Actually, until I find out whether the kid is going to jail for at least 10 days, I should really chill. He will have fines to pay which all of us (my extended family) will probably be helping him pay. That's some excellent motivation, indeed.

Anna

Good luck with everything. Dealing with similar issues with one of mine and it truly sucks.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Ohhhhhhh,
New white panels arrived. Can we say Sormtrooper Sqonk!? Another 20700 too!
Vader shipped...
Black & Blue panels in the way!

Yeah, come to me if you need enabling.

I believe the Pulse mod was the first mech for both of us so I thought I'd get your opinion on batteries. I've been using nothing but 18650s (VTC5A) since I got mine a couple of months ago and wanted to know your thoughts on how the 20700s compare?

Users who are viewing this thread