stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am NOT getting a squonker because.... Like I need to fall in love with MORE vaping equipment. LOL. :)

I wish my Tesla PUNK (I believe we discussed this was preordered prior to this thread) would GET HERE, but at least it is finally out of pre-order status. It may arrive for Christmas, but if it does I am not using it, I will wrap it up under the tree and address it to myself. (Or Christmas Cactus, the husband deeply wants a tree, and though I HATE the whole tree thing, it will probably be the last Christmas kiddo is living here, so we probably should.)

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
!.I don't want a sqonker. Never had an interest in them.
2.I've been vaping for over 7 years. You don't think I have enough what?

But, but, but...

What if squonking is a somehow better, more flavorful vaping experience. ..

You never know until you try it! :rolleyes:

Hahaha. ...don't worry, they will support any decision you make here, and will talk you off any shiny ledge. ..

Maybe you should be the voice of reason... your quite good at it! Heck you've practically talked me out of a squonker just by being practical!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am right there with you Fran. I have no desire to fall down another rabbit hole and since I am totally happy with the devices I have now there is no reason to take different route on my vaping journey.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am right there with you Fran. I have no desire to fall down another rabbit hole and since I am totally happy with the devices I have now there is no reason to take different route on my vaping journey.
    Thank you so much:)

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    LOL. I don't mean to talk anybody out of anything. I just have no interest in squonkers.

Well, once I had no interest in Provaris. What does that tell you?

Actually I've never tried a squonker, or a dripper. Or sub ohm. Or lots of other things. Doubt if I ever will. Luckily being a shiny head doesn't have mean buying new gadgets. You can indulge just fine buying more of the same old gadgets. Or get your jollies by pushing other people to buy new gadgets.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    My job here is to be the devil on your shoulder inciting purchases.
    With that role I have a few beliefs.
    1. You (anyone, not just you) does not have enough of anything. If we question this it falls apart quickly and I may cease to exist. At least in thread)
    2. See #1, cause I'm eating and having issues coming up with any more.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    I got this today. However I am sick (upper respiratory issues) and cannot use it. Haven't vaped in two days :(

3PeDLxhulqAhFbz-O4K438mClgGsfpmfB4TZTpZhDu-MGTVE1wxmA2pjzo5Ll76aAF7TVT8P8J1nTxICRD1UmTgmQIYW9fXt8CANn3p17nUZZtGaYiEpU3ThbX2prvy_5rqYCmVUKSYV1YYtx0Qw6HQCieN0X6wZnAk6AV1-rHDz9mwo0nHOp5OiUJMUWjTKT2k9dXgM-VwcRTxuo4ZV8Za67QsCOLq8LfE4sro9ww9c6_dhy3BcaNpv4GcB_hRP_9B1W6WMIo_Z4I9kkBylTw4DiFIPZOAP-I03fnmVzGdN630z76Wo0bEdjHpWqBOrcF9Kp3KOzosWaeqDergMGucIYK488yPUsvTfa3mFtGUjrUuJgl4zuuYqTnr5ksZH_3lMdrp8aWjvP9IFsxg7tPzqWhaaCGjuCD6qHLlCOAB2btfp10HTByeR-rEwxBx7OAnzI8pcYmwVHwkCdktpaG9lsraxZx8UzBQZpf2vPOTkPFwyHac6nFi1ab_CWU5Ir1hCSaO1yPZF0fbVUqh9Gb2A5IrXfFB4F6JN4Iq407hcC8hKL-dtG--oJ7xjXm8q4JTAJ1gy2sqiFMF7ljMDN9R5fGX5g6_uwFgl1zc7EA=w1385-h780-no

I won it, and it seems awesome, but I won't know until I can actually use it!!!!

Last edited:

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2014
    Ypsilanti mi
    Have a friend that was into biking years ago. He had mountain bikes, road bikes, recumbent bikes, you name it. Was always out riding. Today his back is so messed up he can barely work and can't do much of anything. I left those days back in my teens and don't regret it. But, to each their own.
    Rode a bicycle to work for a while.
    Tried to call in to work, and told the boss that it wouldn't start.
    That didn't go well at all.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, once I had no interest in Provaris. What does that tell you?

Actually I've never tried a squonker, or a dripper. Or sub ohm. Or lots of other things. Doubt if I ever will. Luckily being a shiny head doesn't have mean buying new gadgets. You can indulge just fine buying more of the same old gadgets. Or get your jollies by pushing other people to buy new gadgets.
    I have no interest in those either. Bought one and sold it.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    I've been told that there is no way another regulated sqonk will come into the house.

Think this was followed by a foot being put down.
    That would make me laugh. Evilly.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    New contest. No one buy a Voopoo Too until it's over.

If I win someone in here gets it. I don't want another non-sqonk.

Seriously.

Good luck everyone.
    Too boxy for me.
    Going to have a contest? If not I nominate Opinionated for the gift.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Sounds good. I'm not going to do a contest, hell gotta win first. Opinionated sounds good.

I hereby declare that IF I win the Too, I will give it to Opinionated.

Saw Tony B review. Good mod, the doors would drive me batcrap crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread