Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I sent an email about a month ago and Retited1 replied. It sounds like they're trying, but don't have the time. They should really just find a new person to do it. I'd bet things would pick up in there, there are a lot of us waiting.

Well it's good they are trying again.. some people waited nearly a year so far..

Well it's good they are trying again.. some people waited nearly a year so far..
The annoying part is that they should state that there is a long wait or stop taking people's paypal info until they have it figured out. When I went to get approval there was no warning.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
I just watched Haze's review of that mod the other day. That battery door flex and noise would drive me nuts. Not what I'd expect for the price. I came to the conclusion that it would make a good weapon though if you were getting mugged with those corners cutting a tin can like butter ;)
The real problem, you were watching Haze :pop:

Maybe he’ll explain Fridays take out the spam subs day is his next video.

52E867AD-9763-4F8B-B9AB-05EDD524F71C.png

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The annoying part is that they should state that there is a long wait or stop taking people's paypal info until they have it figured out. When I went to get approval there was no warning.

Sorry to hear that, that sucks..

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
You know what I'm gonna say right? ;)
Buy it - it's the smallest 21700 mod. On the negative side - the adjustment buttons are on the bottom
But yet you don't have one...
I'm head over heels in love with the Invoke... Same size as the Pico. I'd love a 21700 sized one...

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I can't get that link, I've been waiting months to get classified access. :tumble:Too bad, I love squonk gear!

Like pretty much everything else, it's US only. Otherwise I would have picked it up.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
View attachment 786727

Just got home and I can finally try out this handsome boy! My brand new Zeus Dual RTA sitting on top of my Reuleaux Gen3 Dual :hubba: so cute.

Also, loving the RTA. Still gotta get used to that first hit but so far, so good!
Que dice vecina? I would have started with the Intake or the Wotofo Elevate. But, depends on what you can find there. If you can, first get an intake. Dual coils are finicky.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Like pretty much everything else, it's US only. Otherwise I would have picked it up.

You could always message the seller and ask if he'd ship to you if you paid the shipping costs..

You never know..

Typically. Would be a good one to take out and not worry about. As you've shown me, you can never have enough squonkers! I've got my eye on a few for January. In the right colour, I'd pick up the Pulse 90W too

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hahaha.. if you get them covered up nicely tell me how you did it..

I'll wait for your successes to buy something risque that will require explanation.. . :lol: it'll be all your fault.. lol
If it works, I’ll do it for you if you want. I live for art projects

What an ugly ugly mod. Who made this. Where’d it come from. Who knows. 10 bucks and I have all the dnas now.

View attachment 786731

Only problem with the 40 is that it’s such a big clunky old chip.
Vicious Ant dna40, only 100 or so made. That's on my bucket list, just for a collector's item.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
It’ll be after the holidays. I have the two least “different” patterns to test on. I’ll pm you before and afters.

Well that's a good time of year for me too! I'm great with after the Holidays..

I'll look forward to your PM..

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Que dice vecina? I would have started with the Intake or the Wotofo Elevate. But, depends on what you can find there. If you can, first get an intake. Dual coils are finicky.

Vecina! (Or vecino :oops:) I’m actully locing this rta! I can’t wait to vape a flavor I like :eek: I have this crappy lime one the guy at the store gave me lol

Users who are viewing this thread