On a happy note did you all know that you can build while laying down in bed! I learned this handy piece of knowledge this morning.. I thought what the hay I'll try it, and it worked!

Woot! Woot! Hahaha.

So, I've got one Ammit built and I finished building the Hastur that I set aside a couple months ago yeah!

I figured I'd share a picture this morning! The dagger is so cute!

View attachment 786787

Just a phone picture..
Phone picture? Yeah, that won't do. We expect professional photographs from now on young lady!

• Love
Reactions: Susaz

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
B9E3AC06-189D-4CC8-AF81-D176815BDB19.jpeg

Ah, is that bin Laden on the side of that Xmas special or is it just my eyesight?

• Love

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Phone picture? Yeah, that won't do. We expect professional photographs from now on young lady!
OMG... I've been taking pictures since my teens, I have great cameras and the One Plus 6T is not half bad. Still my pictures look so ugly because my home is so dark... I want to take a picture of the final lineup but I'll have to go outside! I've never been so low on photo skills!

OMG... I've been taking pictures since my teens, I have great cameras and the One Plus 6T is not half bad. Still my pictures look so ugly because my home is so dark... I want to take a picture of the final lineup but I'll have to go outside! I've never been so low on photo skills!
Outside? You can't open some curtains? lol

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
View attachment 786797

Ah, is that bin Laden on the side of that Xmas special or is it just my eyesight?

I can't stop laughing now... lol..

I think your reaction to bad Santa is similar to DH; when he looked at it sideways I said he looks like you (since my husband has that Moses motif going on) and he said no.. no it doesn't..

So I covered him up... hahaha

• Love

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Outside? You can't open some curtains? lol
I have a huge oak that protects the house of the harsh winds and afternoon sun. Since it's almost summer it's full with leaves, and the inside is cool. I like it this way, that's why we rarely prune it, except for it to continue growing upwards. To my last calculations, the tree is at least 180 years old and dates back to the foundation of the neighbourhood by train engeneers.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
eFun has a squonker on sale $9.99
Unfortunately it's the iJoy C(R)apo 100W which does work in the 50W area perfectly fine but can't even come close to the advertised 100W rating.

The listing shows With Battery, that would probably be one of the 4 leg iJoy 20700's not the good 5 leg version. It might even be the newer 5 leg version that is bad too, iJoy is such a slimy company.

So for a beater squonker in the 50W range that includes a battery, $10 is not a bad deal. As long as you don't mind Rainbow. ;)
IJOY Capo Squonker BF 100W Box Mod with battery - $9.99

eFun has a squonker on sale $9.99
Unfortunately it's the iJoy C(R)apo 100W which does work in the 50W area perfectly fine but can't even come close to the advertised 100W rating.

The listing shows With Battery, that would probably be one of the 4 leg iJoy 20700's not the good 5 leg version. It might even be the newer 5 leg version that is bad too, iJoy is such a slimy company.

So for a beater squonker in the 50W range that includes a battery, $10 is not a bad deal. As long as you don't mind Rainbow. ;)
IJOY Capo Squonker BF 100W Box Mod with battery - $9.99
I only like rainbow if it has unicorns on it, I'll pass

• Love

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I have a huge oak that protects the house of the harsh winds and afternoon sun. Since it's almost summer it's full with leaves, and the inside is cool. I like it this way, that's why we rarely prune it, except for it to continue growing upwards. To my last calculations, the tree is at least 180 years old and dates back to the foundation of the neighbourhood by train engeneers.

I envy you your oak. I love a big old tree.

I also love your Provari, @Opinionated. I'm way too new to the vaping game to know them through anything but hearsay, but I like the looks of that sturdy, simple thing.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

:w00t:

:woot: :woot:

UPS / FedEx vehicles are the adult version of an ice cream truck! :D

I am stuck in a holding pattern as my order from over the weekend STILL has not shipped and I even sprung for 2 day shipping... Won't mention the vendor but it starts with an eight....

Should have ordered from my goto place but decided to give another vendor a shot....

_insert my super duper sad face here_

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
What is it?

New rda.

Also got my last shiny (I think)!

Finally got around to organizing the mom & daughter get together. Ended up picking this place: dels Enoteca Pizzeria | Home - 2980 KIng Street East Kitchener Ontario N2A 1A9

Closer to the mall so that they can go shopping before eating. I think afterwards we'll go see a movie at the VIP cinema thing. Her mom lives in the wilderness so I don't think they have those there.

Going to get that watch for Valentine's Day instead.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
:woot: :woot:

UPS / FedEx vehicles are the adult version of an ice cream truck! :D

I am stuck in a holding pattern as my order from over the weekend STILL has not shipped and I even sprung for 2 day shipping... Won't mention the vendor but it starts with an eight....

Should have ordered from my goto place but decided to give another vendor a shot....

_insert my super duper sad face here_
I placed an order with them Sun am, and it shipped last night.

If they ship on a FIFO basis as most do, I would expect yours to ship today at the latest. I just did the free shipping.

I have an order from Breazy on Fri am, that hasn't shipped yet. Was hoping it would get here this week.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I placed an order with them Sun am, and it shipped last night.

If they ship on a FIFO basis as most do, I would expect yours to ship today at the latest. I just did the free shipping.

I have an order from Breazy on Fri am, that hasn't shipped yet. Was hoping it would get here this week.

I ordered Sat morning and paid for 2 day FedEx since it was only a dollar more than USPS.. I expected it to ship Monday and still nada... Meh, it is what it is...

They be off my list of vendors but I won't bash them to hard over it..

Users who are viewing this thread