View attachment 786727

Just got home and I can finally try out this handsome boy! My brand new Zeus Dual RTA sitting on top of my reuleaux Gen3 Dual :hubba: so cute.

Also, loving the RTA. Still gotta get used to that first hit but so far, so good!
Congrats on your first Shiny post

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
2A830D64-E055-4825-8599-961F213748E9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Susaz

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I had a lot of nice shinies back a couple of months ago. But it was money in the bank, and I didn't use most of them anyway so I kept what I cared for and sold the rest. Made a pretty penny, added some new stuff, and ended up with 5 mods that I really care about and enough money for my upcoming holidays. A really sweet deal. The only thing in my shiny collection would be to change that brick the Drag is for a Vsticking (expensive, I'll do it after the holidays) and the Intake, but I won't be buying another mod. Things are getting really tough money wise here, I'm lucky to be able to buy what I need locally at reasonable prices.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning shiners! It is too bad the classifieds are so backed up. The more folks verified the busier, and thus more attractive, it would be for members. Having it so limited keeps some new stuff off the market, or at least less common. Admittedly I've never used it, but it's fun to browse through once in a while.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
On a happy note did you all know that you can build while laying down in bed! I learned this handy piece of knowledge this morning.. I thought what the hay I'll try it, and it worked!

Woot! Woot! Hahaha.

So, I've got one Ammit built and I finished building the Hastur that I set aside a couple months ago yeah!

I figured I'd share a picture this morning! The dagger is so cute!

20181218_065644.jpg

Just a phone picture..

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
On a happy note did you all know that you can build while laying down in bed! I learned this handy piece of knowledge this morning.. I thought what the hay I'll try it, and it worked!

Woot! Woot! Hahaha.

So, I've got one Ammit built and I finished building the Hastur that I set aside a couple months ago yeah!

View attachment 786787

Just a phone picture..
Oooh, that drip reminds me of the days of yore...

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
@stols001 not sure what’s going on, although I have an idea from previous posts you’ve written, but I hope everything gets better soon! *hugs*
Dear, having spitback with the Zeus? Try getting the cotton really tight in, don't worry, wiggle it a little back and forth inside the coil. Also helps when you're getting it wet the first time pulsing it as you put liquid. A little liquid over the coil, tad of heat, and so on. Also helps wicking with rayon, see if you can find some cellucotton down there.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Woot! Woot! Hahaha.

View attachment 786787

Just a phone picture..
What is the mod on the left? Looks cute.
A Provari? It's been such a long time since the last time I saw one!!!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
What is the mod on the left? Looks cute.
A Provari? It's been such a long time since the last time I saw one!!!

The white one? No that's a dagger.. the one with the different drip tip on the Ammit is the provari (P3) and the one on the right is the Tesla Nano 120 Steampunk with the original Hastur RTA..

The white dagger is the mod I bought at EightVape on Friday for 15 dollars.. Vo Tech Dagger 80W Kit Limited Christmas Edition I've just got the included panels covering Santa.. it's a nice mod I'm really liking it! I'm using the atomizer tank they included with it and its not half bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread