the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Eh0WqMr.png

Anyone remember the Fuzzy Pumper Barber shop?
No,tell us more.

BTW,very cool avatar.:thumb:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I tried to quietly leave weeks ago. There's a conversation in my PM with classwife with me asking for my account to be deleted, after a back and forth she says "maybe you just need a break". No lady, I need you to do what I requested because even though in my account settings I have email notifications turned off, I'm still getting a ton per day. You see they don't want people leaving because when they go after advertising like Vaping.com, it's important to be able to say that they have X amount of members.

I made a simple request, then made 2 more, all have been ignored. So yeah, that's a joke to me. The only time the admins come out to play is when someone hits the report button, they're not proactive to make this a better forum in any way. Just my opinion, not meant to offend anyone, I'm entitled to it.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the people that handle the support tickets that I told you to submit haven't been able to get to your request yet ?

Well, I don't handle the tickets so I can't help you with that.

But...seeing your comments here and your new avatar...I am happy to ban your account so you don't have to wait for it to be closed.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
not sure how many on here watch him but my favourite reviewer (and he's scottish), vaping with vic (@VapingWithVic ), had set himself up as self-employed over the last year doing vape stuff.
he just had his office burgled and they took...everything. *****. no insurance either.

Will Hughes

Moved On
Jan 17, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Happy banana dance....... :banana:

Dvwar DL with nano tank #1 out for delivery via DHL.

Sad face.....:(

Dvarw DL with nano tank #2 sent via EMS still relaxing in customs with the other misfit packages.

Happy face..... :)

Ordered another Lost Vape Orion but this one is the Q.. For anyone interested Element Vape haz the Q in stock in all colors...

Lost Vape Orion Q 17W AIO Pod System | QUEST - Vape Kits

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
not sure how many on here watch him but my favourite reviewer (and he's scottish), vaping with vic (@VapingWithVic ), had set himself up as self-employed over the last year doing vape stuff.
he just had his office burgled and they took...everything. *****. no insurance either.

OMG, thats so sad.. I watch him all the time, he's one of the best reviewers imo

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
OMG, thats so sad.. I watch him all the time, he's one of the best reviewers imo
yeah. gutted. i've supported him on patreon for a long time so technically i bought some of the gear that was stolen

Users who are viewing this thread