Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
CD as in compact disc?
What did you have like 10k of them? :confused:

Yes, Compact Disc’s. This was long before iTunes or even Napster. Both myself and my GF at the time had a great passion for music (I still do), so our collection was somewhat vast. Approx 2 to 3k of CD’s were stolen - given the average price for a CD at the time was about $15 to $20 CAN, it easily was valued at approx. $40K. They also stole various containers to cart them out like our laundry hamper and a few pillow cases.

Ow. That's painful. One thing I've always done is make sure even if I switch to never let something lapse. I've only had to use it once in my life, but I am super glad I had it. Even with the decades of premiums I still came out ahead.

Yes, it was a hard lesson to learn. Even came up with my own conspiracy theory that it was the insurance company that that broke in given our departure was not the most pleasant. But given the nature of the theft I suspect it was a friend or a friend tipped some else off.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Received my juice and rda today. Decided to do a combo handcheck/vapemail:

vapemail.png

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
:thumb:

Was that your juice order or part of your juice collection?

Juice order, 10 more bottles coming tomorrow.

Losing packages, splitting packages, reshipping etc. -- all originates from 1 order received in 2 packages. Third being the one for tomorrow.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Juice order, 10 more bottles coming tomorrow.

Losing packages, splitting packages, reshipping etc. -- all originates from 1 order received in 2 packages. Third being the one for tomorrow.

Gotcha! The unfortunate realities of shopping online. But good to see Warped Vapors are put forth an effort to make it right and that you are not jumping up and down screaming poor customer service.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
View attachment 792723
That is GORGEOUS!!! I should have ordered more colossals at that price. Mine came, and it’s awesome. Beserker is wayyyyyy too tight. My haul looks pitiful next to yours :(
I bet your credit card bill looks better than mine though!!! Berserker is tight, but I’m kind of used to it now. I use a higher nic in it, higher pg coffee flavor.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Gotcha! The unfortunate realities of shopping online. But good to see Warped Vapors are put forth an effort to make it right and that you are not jumping up and down screaming poor customer service.

I didn't go so far as to tell them how to do their jobs, but i'm pretty sure it's the way they are completing fulfillment.

When everything is coming from one fulfillment centre it arrives no problem. When they don't have enough inventory in one location they split it among multiple locations. It doesn't seem like the order always arrives at the second centre. This either causes (1) a label and shipping number to be created but never getting scanned because it never gets fulfilled or (2) you receive half your order. I assume when you receive half your order they assume Canada Post lost it, claim it as a lost package, and reship the entire order. In reality the second portion probably never shipped out at all.

I think it's because they use different co-packers and the system has a hard time organizing all this. I think the solution would be that when you place an order it goes to them, they fulfill it by creating secondary orders with their co-packers while assuring that those co-packers have enough stock.

I.e.

I place an order for 5 bottles of lime and 5 bottles of cherry. They get the order and place an order in BC for 5 limes and another in QC for 5 cherries.

Rather than now where I assume QC (closest to me) gets an order for 10 bottles, they fulfill the 5 they have and pass on the other 5 to BC where it gets lost. I get half the order.

OR QC doesn't have enough stock, they send the order of 10 to BC, BC loses it and I never get any scans on my created label.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I bet your credit card bill looks better than mine though!!! Berserker is tight, but I’m kind of used to it now. I use a higher nic in it, higher pg coffee flavor.
For the moment, I took off the af ring. It’s way too tight for me otherwise. Trying to decide what to do about it... drill or PIF?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I didn't go so far as to tell them how to do their jobs, but i'm pretty sure it's the way they are completing fulfillment.

When everything is coming from one fulfillment centre it arrives no problem. When they don't have enough inventory in one location they split it among multiple locations. It doesn't seem like the order always arrives at the second centre. This either causes (1) a label and shipping number to be created but never getting scanned because it never gets fulfilled or (2) you receive half your order. I assume when you receive half your order they assume Canada Post lost it, claim it as a lost package, and reship the entire order. In reality the second portion probably never shipped out at all.

I think it's because they use different co-packers and the system has a hard time organizing all this. I think the solution would be that when you place an order it goes to them, they fulfill it by creating secondary orders with their co-packers while assuring that those co-packers have enough stock.

I.e.

I place an order for 5 bottles of lime and 5 bottles of cherry. They get the order and place an order in BC for 5 limes and another in QC for 5 cherries.

Rather than now where I assume QC (closest to me) gets an order for 10 bottles, they fulfill the 5 they have and pass on the other 5 to BC where it gets lost. I get half the order.

OR QC doesn't have enough stock, they send the order of 10 to BC, BC loses it and I never get any scans on my created label.

Sounds like they can improve with efficiency.

I’ve never dealt with Warped – as intrigued as I am with their excellent prices they do not have anything that I am particularly interested in. Not a fan of fruity flavours, and cream has always been a hit or miss for me. But given their low cost of admission I am very tempted. You mentioned Cherry – is that the “Void” flavour?

Don’t know if you have heard of Sega Vapes? New shop in the west end of Toronto that I just discovered last week. Hardware is the usual starter kit stuff but they have a very impressive juice inventory. Not budget juices like Warped or Bargain Ejuice, but a lot of difficult to find (in Canada) e-juice companies. Prices are your typical “premium” juice so no direct comparison to the cost of Warped and the like. But they do have deals and their free shipping requirement is low.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I wish I had ordered more of the Colossals :(. Really like this little bugger. Which is making up for how much I do not like the berserker 1.5. For almost no af, it guzzles juice! And, I’m pretty sure it’s trying to either suffocate me or cause a brain hemorrhage it’s so tight. I took off the af ring to get through this tank so I can wash it and figure out where to stick the bloody thing

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The gunmetal Colossal I ordered on Monday arrived today. I was very surprised. (Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for something I ordered from Sourcemore on December 20).

It is handsome little thing, but at first blush I don't think it measures up to the JAC Vapour Series B. I stuck the tank that was sitting on the JAC on the Colossal, and at 12W I got less oomph than the JAC gave me at 11W. The Colossal was pretty cold, though, after its time in transit and sojourn in my mailbox (it is chilly today--sea smoke this morning); maybe it'll work more efficiently once it warms up to the toasty 52° at which I keep my house.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m so jealous of everyone’s vape mail! Lots of beautiful vape gear.

I’m being taught some type of lesson with this Asmodus mod. 1st incorrect device was sent and so had to send that before they’d send the right one out.
Today I get a notice it’s out for delivery. I check the mail - it’s not there. They substitute mail carrier left a notice he tried to deliver it. Ummm I’ve been sitting at home ALL day grrrrr. Maybe tomorrow I’ll finally get it but until then I’ll just drool over everyone else’s vape mail :drool: !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread