stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am not the greatest low speed driver 99% of my accidents, all but one. Oh, I'll hit you parking in hot minute, but high speed? Nu uh. I actually wonder how I'd handle I high speed accident every now and then.

Snow driving is GREAT, it's like being in a controlled skid all the time, which I find pretty intuitive, it's the OTHER drivers that worry me/ Boy do I ever try to maintain a cushion of space. We lived on the East coast on a hill, and I had super much fun during an ice storm watching OTHER drivers fail to get up that icy slope for AGES. They did not understand that with ice on a hill, if you don't have enough speed-- forget it. We wound up having to push up several.

But I have always had a front wheel drive with manual transmission, and that's enough unless it's insane out. Braking is NOT advisable in the snow, but downshifting sure is.

Unfortunately I let my husband drive the car (fully loaded with all possessions after the fire to Sedona.) I even SAID, "Be careful this is driving like a pig." And then, I loaned my MOM my car, she replaces her dang clutches every 2 years, it seems like. But I was like, "Gah, damage is done."

I think I need a new clutch, I keep stalling out and it feels like my shift point is gone. I'm considering some higher octane gas due to the altitude but I'm fairly sure I need a new clutch.

You either know how to handle a clutch or you don't. The last car I had lasted 12 years until someone totaled me and the clutch never needed replacement.

Checking out my brake situation may also be wise. Sigh. I got a sweet car that drove like a dream and my relatives ruined it.

My true is here gonna build it or try anyway, LOL.

Anna

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I haven’t driven a stick shift in years, but that’s what I learned on. Actually I learned driving tractors. I could’ve gotten a manual transmission Mustang, but nah. The streets here are 3 houses long. My pinto was a rowing machine here. If I were out in the sticks further, it would have been fine, but here, nope.

Oh, and I have never had an accident. Not one. Never had a moving violation of any kind. I’m a good driver, it’s just insanely slippery today. And I hate it and I’m gonna whine till May.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
They learn how to train us humans very quickly. :)

Oh she has me wrapped around her little paws! Spoiled princess!

Believe I posted this some time ago, but if you get a chance check out Kedi – documentary on the street cats of Istanbul. Beautiful movie.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Video URL is copied .In a moment here, I am planning on attacking the Siren grub screw again, I have figured out that my wire cutters are magnetic and also I got some magnetic chargers too, so I'm hoping.... Well, if I did not have MAH PRIDE, I'd probably take a video for like your fun and edification.

It would be nice if everything went smoothly I am crossing my fingers for THAT. LOL thanks for the video assist.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
No but I’m short! I’d have to climb inside the bed to reach the wheel wells!
Joy of home improvement stores, they’ll put them in there for you, exactly where you want them. Once they’re there, you never have to move them. Her Silverado is probably an ‘08-9 ( my dad passed in 2010). She has to sit on a cushion to see over the wheel. The weight in the back is enough that she can make the mountains in wet and ice.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Snow talk for us subtropical people are very strange. We are used to sliding in very rainy weather but not in snow. I imagine it must be very stressful to drive.
I am known for being very brave. Not much I am scared of. I am terrified to drive in the snow. No control.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So I rarely bother with pics these days but sitting around waiting for whatever weather is going to hit is leaving me with a lot of empty time to fill. So what to do? Rewick my squonks for the storm and snap some photos for a change.

A7B60C27-08F8-448A-96D7-6F56BC4448A0.jpeg

The mystery flavor is just that, a mystery, but is pretty tasty. The Circus Cookie reminds me more of those orange circus peanuts than a cookie.

Side note to the circus peanut. I'm probably one of a handful of people in the world who really like them. So does my daughter so it must be a genetic thing as most people are revolted when they try them. So for one birthday I get a surprise gift delivered in a big heavy box from her. I honestly was clueless what she thought up.

She ordered me a 20 lb bag of them from the manufacturer. And yes, I finished them. Some by throwing at ducks in the pond (lesson, ducks don't like them either). Haven't had one in over 5 years after eating all of those. So this juice evokes fond memories without the calories.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Watch this video first Anna. When your finished make sure everything is tight , fill cap, top cap and build deck.

Wow - didn't realize he'd reviewed this. Or that he calls it the best MTL tank of 2018, and says the flavor is f-ing phenonminal. Confirms what I'd found it to be.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
She's very lovely :hubba:

The whole Bomshell e-juice line. I have not seen Lucille sold in Canada and Sophia and Marilyn are always sold out. I’ve only taken Audrey out for a date. Nice vape if you like lemon desert flavours.

bombshell-ejuice-1024x789.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Recoiled and rewicked most of my atties this afternoon. Got all the batteries charged or charging just in case we lose electricity- horrible thought :w00t:! Especially if it’s tomorrow evening during the playoffs :shock:

Still waiting for Vape Mail. Seriously the mod better be delivered today or I might go postal at the post office :mad: !!

I need to stop reading this thread because I wasn’t having any shiny symptoms until I get on here. I have thousands of dollars of gear and I’ll probably end up using pods and it’ll all be obsolete. I just have to remind myself I’m preparing for vape armeggedon. :D

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
03011E7D-F5B0-49DC-A431-5D6EF642CDBA.jpeg
Finally got around to building the single coil Avocado 22 which has even better flavor than the 24!! It’s on the SL Class Stabwood

Also, built the dual coil Peerless 24 RDTA. Lots of big airflow wide open but can be closed down for a really tight restricted DL. It’s nice. Glad I bought it. It’s on the Asmodus Amighty which I absolutely love!!

Ok next.....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welp, I did it. I was in there forlornly playing with my grub screw (over a plastic lid so I did not lose it) and like, the husband appeared and I was like, "Honey, I could really use your HELP!"

I tried to explain grubs screws and he was all like, "Yes I know what they are," and inserted the thing with his FIRST TRY and I was like, "ARRRGH!!!" Honestly, my fine motor tremor... I have adjusted to dropping things, I have adjusted to people like, thinking I am going to have a seizure right in front of them, I have adjusted to all my assistive aids and STILL spilling things, but like, well, it's just tragic when I see people do that, I feel so... Well, I'd use the R word.

I know it's not my fault really, so then I was like, "Okay honey, you can coil it." (He offered, he consulted me about coil placement and whatnot, he was so SWEET.) So instead of being mad I set him on my Geekvape Amit and the flavor was pretty good until it started leaking like a sieve, I probably need a wicking tutorial or something and also, etc. But, I briefly vaped it on my new Raw and even took pics.

The true may have to wait until later, but that's okay. Right now, I 'm waiting for Yoga Time which yes, I do shake all over like a dog in a thunderstorm but like I can DO IT.

So that's what counts I guess, sigh, and I will just make the husband do my grub screws from now on. It's not worth the aggravation and well, I can do nice things like save little children a bit from themselves. The True may happen over like, Mad Men.

(WHICH has gotten awesome. That show knows what it is doing. Right when you are to the point in season 3 where you are like, "I can't take this anymore it's just the same infidelity and tragedy and women sucking and men to even kids I MUST stop they totally shake up EVERYTHING and EVERYONE switches roles (to an extent, I don't think the main character is ever gonna stop seducing women, honestly, I think even if he was BOBBITTED he wouldn't. But, the wife is now an openly evil shrew and it's better that way)

I will post my pics well, in a few. I'm tired. And I also need more denture adhesive, speaking of adverse side effects.

Oh well. Worth it.

Anna

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
don't think the main character is ever gonna stop seducing women, honestly, I think even if he was BOBBITTED he wouldn't.

Anna
The Bobbit documentary was on the other night. Reminded me of one of my favorite jokes:

Dad and his little girl are driving behind Lorena that night when she throws it out the window. SPLAT!, right on his windshield. He hurries to turn on the wipers to knock it off. After it's knocked off, little girl turns to ask - "Daddy, what was that?"
He says "Nothing, sweetie, just a bug."
She says "Oh, okay." Slight pause.
Then she says, "It sure had a big d!¢K, didn't it?"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread