Mar 27, 2015
N C
:w00t::lol::lol::lol:o_O
20190119_152329.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think that bib is pretty restrained, actually. The mom might be Chinese.

The real problems is the vagina part. No babies are made in the vagina did this person not take sex ed? It's a wild and torrid race up through into the uterus and headed for the fallopian tube.

This is just sad, really. Women thinking their vaginas are where babies get made. :(

Anna

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Imagine if you sprayed your kitchen floor with cooking spray, got drunk, had wet feet, and tried to dance in the kitchen. Our snow is not always horribly deep or really slippery. Today, just a dusting so far, but warm, fine, and wet and about as slick as I’ve ever seen. Seems I’m not alone in having an issue with it today here, because there’s about 1% the normal traffic, and everyone is going half speed.

That gave me a panic attack lol
I was 16 and too young to drive back in MI. But now I'm reminded of the nice slides and my father cussing with snow chains... Great memories!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
View attachment 793083 Finally got around to building the single coil Avocado 22 which has even better flavor than the 24!! It’s on the SL Class Stabwood

Also, built the dual coil Peerless 24 RDTA. Lots of big airflow wide open but can be closed down for a really tight restricted DL. It’s nice. Glad I bought it. It’s on the Asmodus Amighty which I absolutely love!!

Ok next.....

May not be a popular opinion, but the only mod I have regretted buying is the SL class.

Could be my expectations were too high since it’s expensive. Maybe I’ll goof with it today and see if I can tune it in and dislike it less. I’m sure I could get a better vape out of it, and the battery cap does seem a little better with use, but I hate the joystick. I doubt that’ll change.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I'm liking the SL alright but won't get a second one.

Good morning Shiny's. Off to see if mother nature will let me get into the car.

It does have a nice ramp up, and after a few videos I set it a little better so it vapes nice. But while it saves wattage, it’s too easy to hit that button and change it from normal to powerful. Strictly a thumb button for me unless I learn to be less clumsy with it. I just can’t seem to get comfortable with the menu.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning shiners! Waiting for the cold air to hit here tonight. Should flash freeze all the water from this storm in no time.

@stols001 - Everyone knows human babies are mass produced in a matrix factory by cats so that we can grow up and become their servants. It’s all part of their master plan of world domination.

You just had to take the red pill again, didn't you?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Good morning shiners! Waiting for the cold air to hit here tonight. Should flash freeze all the water from this storm in no time.

You just had to take the red pill again, didn't you?

We got socked pretty good but I’m glad it was just snow, no ice. We’re level 3, zero traffic, nice and quiet here today. Gonna be cold out there shoveling today though!

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Only USPS....

Waiting on a shipment, nothing major just small stuff... The package left Kentucky on the 17th headed for Washington..... Guess the package needed a vacation in warmer weather...

Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-6-23-44-AM.png

And to top it off with sprinkles, Dvarw DL # 2 is still chillin in customs with the rest of the misfit packages...

USPS needs to change their motto to 'We will get it there eventually, maybe'!

Users who are viewing this thread