Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
have never been confused by a mod before...
r6QEFDm.jpg

I really like that .

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning shiners! Everyone getting adjusted to waking up in the dark yet? My internal clock still refuses to accept the alteration. Funny thing is when traveling time changes really don't throw me off. Guess I just expect it when in a different locale, but bad when it's your home time that gets thrown off.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Good morning shiners! Everyone getting adjusted to waking up in the dark yet? My internal clock still refuses to accept the alteration. Funny thing is when traveling time changes really don't throw me off. Guess I just expect it when in a different locale, but bad when it's your home time that gets thrown off.

I hate it. I’m waking up an hour earlier! I was waking at 5ish. I’m still waking at 5ish. The cruel irony of getting older is, I could sleep as late as I wish now that I don’t work, but my body simply will not sleep.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario

Rough today.

Had a hell week at work last week. On Friday I fell asleep for like 4 hours while watching a movie. Saturday, spent close to 5 hours "napping". Couldn't sleep all night and woke up late on Sunday. Because I woke up late on Sunday, I again couldn't fall asleep last night. 4 hours of pretending to be sleeping and here we are: dead or dying.

I don't normally have problems with time changes but the exhausting week leading to missed sleep, creating a need for naps to catch up, delaying falling asleep... rough for me.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Wasn't it already released? I can swear I saw several reviews. I've been looking into dual battery squonkers for quite some time, and the only one I love is the one I bought. Rage. Sorry, going on and on.
Regular dual topside is out yes.

There is an upgraded version being designed. Supposed to have different mod materials and a custom yihi board. Like the sx etc....

Still working out the bugs last I heard so April is the estimated release.
Cost hasn't been mentioned either.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

Not a problem for me since I retired. This way round is OK, but when it changes the other way it really gives me fits with the dogs. They are used to getting fed at 4.00. Suddenly they have to wait until 5.00, according to their clock. They let me know how they feel about it for weeks.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
My cats surprised me by not demanding that I feed them at 1 pm yesterday, instead of the usual 2. Don't know what's wrong with them.

That is a sure sign they are up to something – they could be building a Dooms Day Machine as well.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I don't normally have problems with time changes but the exhausting week leading to missed sleep, creating a need for naps to catch up, delaying falling asleep... rough for me.
What helped my sleep a lot is playing calm music streams, or nature sceneries off youtube.
stuff like this:
or

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I hate it. I’m waking up an hour earlier! I was waking at 5ish. I’m still waking at 5ish. The cruel irony of getting older is, I could sleep as late as I wish now that I don’t work, but my body simply will not sleep.
I’ll trade you. I can’t GET to sleep. I woke up at almost 11 this morning :oops:. But, the last time I looked at the clock it was a little past 3:30 am. I even slept through fedex. Apparently my body clock took retirement seriously lol

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Evening all,

Nothing much to report. Cat is fat, dog is snoring.

I suspect my Nano caps may have gone missing in action. Shipped 18/2. In a week that will be a month in transit. I thought we lived in the jet age, not the age of the steam boat.

This has duly curbed my enthusiasm for spending on additional shinies. I can put up with bad purchases (the Elevate springs to mind), but non-arrivals trigger a high level of guilt. And potential spousal abuse. I'll give it until 18/3 and then try and forget about it.

Meanwhile, my Wasp Nano RTA is now on the way. My mental state is one of expectancy concerning delivery time - 3 weeks? 4 weeks? Never? I realise now with any FT order what you gain in reduced prices you loose in nervous exhaustion.

The red Rage that @dom qp pictured is calling to me. I'm resisting so far, the April Topside release is acting as a counterbalance. If I do succumb to shineyitis this week, it will probably be wire and flavours. I haven't seen any tanks on offer to replace the Elevate, thankfully.

And then these LUXE arrived.... :lol:
View attachment 802295

Enjoy your Luxe, @TrollDragon. It really is a great mod. I've seen them on offer, and I managed to resist purchase purely on the basis I didn't fancy the designs that were left. What is vaping turning me into :eek:.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I’ll trade you. I can’t GET to sleep. I woke up at almost 11 this morning :oops:. But, the last time I looked at the clock it was a little past 3:30 am. I even slept through fedex. Apparently my body clock took retirement seriously lol

I can’t fall asleep either. I take a sleeping pill at 9 so I can fall asleep by 1am. No pill, no sleep. And I used to be able (actually need to) sleep 10 hours a night, and fall asleep standing up.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Evening all,

Nothing much to report. Cat is fat, dog is snoring.

I suspect my Nano caps may have gone missing in action. Shipped 18/2. In a week that will be a month in transit. I thought we lived in the jet age, not the age of the steam boat.

This has duly curbed my enthusiasm for spending on additional shinies. I can put up with bad purchases (the Elevate springs to mind), but non-arrivals trigger a high level of guilt. And potential spousal abuse. I'll give it until 18/3 and then try and forget about it.

Meanwhile, my Wasp Nano RTA is now on the way. My mental state is one of expectancy concerning delivery time - 3 weeks? 4 weeks? Never? I realise now with any FT order what you gain in reduced prices you loose in nervous exhaustion.

The red Rage that @dom qp pictured is calling to me. I'm resisting so far, the April Topside release is acting as a counterbalance. If I do succumb to shineyitis this week, it will probably be wire and flavours. I haven't seen any tanks on offer to replace the Elevate, thankfully.

Enjoy your Luxe, @TrollDragon. It really is a great mod. I've seen them on offer, and I managed to resist purchase purely on the basis I didn't fancy the designs that were left. What is vaping turning me into :eek:.

With FT orders, I just buy stuff and ignore it. By the time it gets here it’s a surprise. The only time I check on orders is to see what I already got so as not to buy it twice, unless I want to buy it again lol.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The red Rage that @dom qp pictured is calling to me.

And if you buy now you get a free matching Keurig coffee maker!

If need convincing the Rage is a great squonker. It is heavy, but as Boris the Blade says, “Heavy is good”.

If you do succumb to the Rage, invest in a few replacement squonk bottles. They are of proprietary design and there is no telling how long they will be available. But I have found out of my squonkers (which is only a handful) they are of good quality silicone that does not retain odor.

Users who are viewing this thread