charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
no quite matchy matchy but that's never really bugged me. the hastur mini will be going on there once I've rebuilt it. best mtl rta I've used but the doggy isn't at all bad.
I have a doggy but haven't built it yet. It's laying on my desk amongst the other incoming I haven't dealt with yet :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I keep seeing the Venna mentioned. I have the Hadaly and Entheon and totally love them. Do I still need a Venna?
Yes....I have the hadaly too but haven't built it yet. I've got the NarEa, Krma, Citadel, Phenom, supersonic and the gas mods GR1. The flavour and all round relaxed draw on the Venna is still my favourite. So much so I bought three more...

So, should I buy it? Damn right you should :D

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Yes....I have the hadaly too but haven't built it yet. I've got the NarEa, Krma, Citadel, Phenom, supersonic and the gas mods GR1. The flavour and all round relaxed draw on the Venna is still my favourite. So much so I bought three more...

So, should I buy it? Damn right you should :D

Your making Me want one too now;)
    And I'm not even familiar At all with with the Venna, but it does sound nice and Shiny:rolleyes:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Morning all!
    Love the Dreamer. That little waist helps keep a grip.
    I wasn’t sure how these tube mods were going to work out for me because they’re not practical for leaving the house, I mean even the Luna, I’m sure it’s off when it’s supposed to be off, so I don’t remove the batteries to put it in my bag.

But they’re perfect to put a dripper on and sample all those 5 ml testers I have laying around. I just need to get more RDAs and leave the solid pin in, and rearrange my atty stand so I don’t confuse them.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Happy Friday shiners! Got good news after my week of back and forth with sourcemore. They're sending me out a new one today! I have an email asking them if it will be the same purple, but haven't heard back on that. That will make me finally a true Lunatic who can vape the thing.

Of course that means another one to polish, but given shipping times I think my hands will be recovered from my last shining frenzy.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Happy Friday shiners! Got good news after my week of back and forth with sourcemore. They're sending me out a new one today! I have an email asking them if it will be the same purple, but haven't heard back on that. That will make me finally a true Lunatic who can vape the thing.

Of course that means another one to polish, but given shipping times I think my hands will be recovered from my last shining frenzy.
    Great news Eskie. That worked out better than hoped didn't it? I'd call that pretty lucky :thumbs:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Thats a huge pod!?!

I'm not sure you can even call it a pod, with an 18650 battery, adjustable power to 80W (unless I misread) and TC settings. It is like a BB in being a mod with an internal tank.

One device I had when I first started was an Aspire Plato. It did up to 60W with an 18650 and had an internal 7 ml tank. It used Nauti or Triton mini coils, but also had it's own ~0.4 ohm coil/chimney assembly for a more DL type of vape. Sort of a poor man's BB. Was a great stealth mod as it didn't look like a typical mod of that time. just an electronic box of some sort with a little metal mouthpiece on it. It had issues of messing with and tearing the internal o rings when removing the tank section for cleaning and coil change, but otherwise was terrific. I lost it somewhere but never replaced it as I was getting into the whole mod/tank RTA world. Might have been nice to still have it.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Just got an ad email from Sourcemore. They still have some Lunas in stock at $29.99, including purple, so I'm hopeful I'll get the same color. They also have the Stentorian RAM on clearance but for $40. It feels like I got some real bargains the last few weeks.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Just got an ad email from Sourcemore. They still have some Lunas in stock at $29.99, including purple, so I'm hopeful I'll get the same color. They also have the Stentorian RAM on clearance but for $40. It feels like I got some real bargains the last few weeks.

I just paid my property tax so I need to balance the checkbook and see if I can grab a couple more Lunas, or if I ought to wait till payday and hope they still have some.

I trimmed and mowed outside the fence, and trimmed inside around the front and side yard. The back and the other side are going to have to wait because my batteries are all dead.

We’re meeting with Senior Resources today regarding mom so I need to put stuff away and clean up. Maybe get the rider out after that if I have any steam left. Just once I’d like to get this whole yard done in one day.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I just paid my property tax so I need to balance the checkbook and see if I can grab a couple more Lunas, or if I ought to wait till payday and hope they still have some.

I trimmed and mowed outside the fence, and trimmed inside around the front and side yard. The back and the other side are going to have to wait because my batteries are all dead.

We’re meeting with Senior Resources today regarding mom so I need to put stuff away and clean up. Maybe get the rider out after that if I have any steam left. Just once I’d like to get this whole yard done in one day.
    Sourcemore seem to have a never ending supply of Luna's (famous last words) :)

Best of luck with the seniors guys. Hoping that they can stretch to what you need and make a difficult desicion time a little bit easier :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread