AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Happy Friday shiners! Got good news after my week of back and forth with sourcemore. They're sending me out a new one today! I have an email asking them if it will be the same purple, but haven't heard back on that. That will make me finally a true Lunatic who can vape the thing.

Of course that means another one to polish, but given shipping times I think my hands will be recovered from my last shining frenzy.

I'm so glad they came to the party, and you will have a Luna you can trust :thumb:

I've had the Apex, Venna, Hussar v1 and two Creek's on Luna's for weeks. Those are my top four. Each delivers the flavor.

If I could only choose one between the Apex or Venna ... t h i n k i n g ... vaping each now. Hang on...

Apex for me. ------> I do have another Apex and Venna in my cart.

Thank you :wub: - I knew you had tried the both of them. I like how different the Apex is too. But I'll grab a Vienna next time :2cool:

How long will Robin get to live? (Questions like these are why I could never raise livestock.)

Until he dies of old age - he's a gorgeous example of the belted galloway breed, grass is free - and we have lots of it :wub:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Morning shinies ;)

I'm so glad they came to the party, and you will have a Luna you can trust :thumb:

Thank you :wub: - I knew you had tried the both of them. I like how different the Apex is too. But I'll grab a Vienna next time :2cool:

Until he dies of old age - he's a gorgeous example of the belted galloway breed, grass is free - and we have lots of it :wub:
    I'm sure you will like the Venna ... Vienna. It is awesome and honestly hard for me to choose between the two. Venna is over-squonk proof too with it's design. I mean someone could likely do so but it would have to be very intentional. Same w/Apex.

Ange, when you bought your second, or third, v1 were the SXK and YFTK versions sold out?
    Which did you get?
    Did you go with this one $3.16 Hussar V1 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Or the Kindbright $11.25 Kindbright Hussar V1 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    This makes me very happy. My mother will be glad as well.

I sent her your most recent pictures to her, and they got her thinking about our time in NZ (Richmond in 1962/63, when it was still a tiny town distinct from Nelson). This morning she was reminiscing about going to Chez Eelco.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Well, second fasttech vapemail appeared today.
    20190823_215929.jpg

2 Coppervape Hussar Project X (with 2 3.5ml extensions) and another Exvape Expromizer V4 (with 4 each of the 4ml bubble glass and acrylic extension kits).

Now wondering where first order is? Really looking forward to trying the Steam Crave Glaz V1.1 RDSA's, but things seem to have disappeared into the ether.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm sure you will like the Venna ... Vienna. It is awesome and honestly hard for me to choose between the two. Venna is over-squonk proof too with it's design. I mean someone could likely do so but it would have to be very intentional. Same w/Apex.

Ange, when you bought your second, or third, v1 were the SXK and YFTK versions sold out?
    Which did you get?
    Did you go with this one $3.16 Hussar V1 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Or the Kindbright $11.25 Kindbright Hussar V1 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My 1st was the $3.16 one as the others were sold out - and it was $6 or something at the time ;) My 2nd & 3rd were also that one, but haven't turned up yet and were $3.16ea.

My post this morning was misleading as hell :facepalm: I ordered the Apex clone RDA from 2fdeal. What I meant was that the Venna missed out.... this week ;)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    My 1st was the $3.16 one as the others were sold out - and it was $6 or something at the time ;) My 2nd & 3rd were also that one, but haven't turned up yet and were $3.16ea.

My post this morning was misleading as hell :facepalm: I ordered the Apex clone RDA from 2fdeal. What I meant was that the Venna missed out.... this week ;)
    Thank you very much ---> :thumbs: ---> another v1 added to cart.

I think you will like the Apex too. Heck ... get 'em both.
    As Tony the tiger says...
    tony+blog.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    It's Pet Saturday in NZ :D

View attachment 834187

Luna the kitty is getting really big and has a fat tummy. I got so paranoid, I double checked her vet records :facepalm: But yes, she had been spayed and is just fat :lol:

View attachment 834199
    Luna is sooooo cute lounging in the chair. :wub: :wub: :wub:
    I see she is looking at your squonker and likely wondering "why is my name on here".

Hey, where did you find that beauty ring round the v1?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Luna is sooooo cute lounging in the chair. :wub: :wub: :wub:
    I see she is looking at your squonker and likely wondering "why is my name on here".

Hey, where did you find that beauty ring round the v1?

I stole it off my btd wave RDA - worth the $8 ;) I use it mainly to protect the Luna from me being a squonk newbie :facepalm:

The taifun btd RDA is not too bad at all. I get better flavour than the hadaly and it reads on all my mods no problem. It's also so easy to build and wick. But the hussar v1 rda trumps it for flavour :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread