bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I just got an email from AsMODus and they would like me to be a reviewer!

They asked for a phone number, social media, and if I would mind paying shipping for the items they send... I’m just going to say I don’t do social media, but is the shipping thing normal? I don’t mind, I guess. Just want to know if that’s how it’s normally done.
    Iv'e never been asked to pay for shipping on any of the products that have been sent to me for review DeloresRose.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’m used to the cold I gotta work outside no matter the weather and being right by the water on an island it gets bone chilling cold where it doesn’t matter how many layers you have on.

They should make a vape meant for cold Canadian winters.

I’m from Canada and as you Americans all probably know we all live in igloos, hunt seals and whatnot. And yes there is only one road in Canada .
    Lol
    Darn, you mean Toronto and Vancouver are just movie sets to pacify us tourists??? I’m crushed!!! :lol: . Rethinking my trip to Vancouver later this month :(

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    So, the Unicorn did arrive after all! So much for tracking along the way. What nicely machined atty. Everything is nice and smooth, and while it did arrive clean, it's still getting a little UC massage time anyway. Squonk pin in, and now to debate what to build on it. They really do make nice stuff.

I’m from Canada and as you Americans all probably know we all live in igloos, hunt seals and whatnot. And yes there is only one road in Canada .
    Lol

You have more than one road? Seriously?

Darn, you mean Toronto and Vancouver are just movie sets to pacify us tourists??? I’m crushed!!! :lol: . Rethinking my trip to Vancouver later this month :(

You'll love Vancouver. Probably the prettiest city in NA. Drive an hour up into the mountains and you'll have your Canadian weather. Vancouver's climate is wonderful, as long as you're not getting too much rain. But it's not as bad as say Seattle with that, and similar mildish climate.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I just got an email from AsMODus and they would like me to be a reviewer!

They asked for a phone number, social media, and if I would mind paying shipping for the items they send... I’m just going to say I don’t do social media, but is the shipping thing normal? I don’t mind, I guess. Just want to know if that’s how it’s normally done.
    Congratulations....

You absolutely should not have to pay shipping. You are doing them a service not the other way around. All my review companies pay for the shipping and it's mostly DHL 3 day.... They're having a laugh.... Just tell them straight no :)

Asmodus actually tried the same with me except they said it was because I was in France.... Jeez :mad:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Congratulations....

You absolutely should not have to pay shipping. You are doing them a service not the other way around. All my review companies pay for the shipping and it's mostly DHL 3 day.... They're having a laugh.... Just tell them straight no :)

Asmodus actually tried the same with me except they said it was because I was in France.... Jeez :mad:

I take it you turned them down?

I use social media, only family stuff on Facebook and Instagram (very rarely) and Twitter I doubt they’d want to be associated with me there, yikes... but it’s not like I ‘have a presence ‘ anywhere. Nobody knows me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So, the Unicorn did arrive after all! So much for tracking along the way. What nicely machined atty. Everything is nice and smooth, and while it did arrive clean, it's still getting a little UC massage time anyway. Squonk pin in, and now to debate what to build on it. They really do make nice stuff.

You have more than one road? Seriously?

You'll love Vancouver. Probably the prettiest city in NA. Drive an hour up into the mountains and you'll have your Canadian weather. Vancouver's climate is wonderful, as long as you're not getting too much rain. But it's not as bad as say Seattle with that, and similar mildish climate.
    It’s a repeat visit, love Vancouver!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada

I use social media, only family stuff on Facebook and Instagram (very rarely) and Twitter I doubt they’d want to be associated with me there, yikes... but it’s not like I ‘have a presence ‘ anywhere. Nobody knows me.
    Without a Social Media, YouTube or reviews under your belt they would ask for shipping. There are a lot of #TeamFreeSh!t people out there who just want stuff for nothing, so you have to see their side.

As your vape review presence grows the NC stuff will just start showing up on your doorstep.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

I can imagine your twitter feed :lol:

I don't have a social media presence either. I'm 'on' Facebook, but never actually go there, and I think I have like 5 friends - my sister has 800 :shock: which is a tad extremist ;)

I prefer this place as my Social Media fix :wub:

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario
    My mod is finally put together!

He ran out of DNA75C chips so he had to wait for a shipment, but got it mailed today and sent me some pictures. Should get it by Friday (if nothing goes wrong).

Haven't been excited for a mod in such a long time. Finally got my super compact 21700 DNA75C mod.

72609200_2110027625970968_2385980763880292352_n.jpg
    70557449_481315849121833_1006652566525706240_n.jpg
    72140983_2385465031771160_8141481581857472512_n.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I mixed this CaraMoo creation 2 weeks ago. Planned on steeping at least half of the 50mls made, for a month, to see the changes in the creams and caramel.

I've only got 5ml left :facepalm:

It's the first mix I've created in a while, that I chain vape, and then carry on chain vaping, purely due to how much I love the taste.

So if you have a sweet tooth - like caramel and creams, it's worth a try:

caramoo.jpg

cats5365

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2013
    United States
    I don’t know if it works for other types of fruit trees (I have citrus and pears) but if you have any old fashioned outdoor Christmas lights (not led, the big bulbs) you can wrap the trunk in those and cover the top if possible with a blanket then a tarp ( plastic can’t contact the leaves, it’ll burn them. Those big job site caged lights (sort of like a spot light, they get HOT) I use on our too big trees. Its possible your garden center has smudge pots since you’re in an area that does get cold weather.
    The trees were too big to cover, and the cherries were sick with something like fire blight. Losing the big plum that was my car port hurt the most.

I had Mama Kitty and her 3 kittens living in my old dog house when the poo hit the fan. She managed to get the kittens to a safe place, and at least 2 survived. In the end Mama got an upgraded feral shelter along with a trip to TNR. I ended up with a bunch of her grandkittens, her son, and a big tomcat who may be another son. Mama and her daughter still live out in the fort.

The wind has just picked up, so I guess it's time for winter. I put out the heated bird bath so the Mama's will have water in the morning.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I can imagine your twitter feed :lol:

I don't have a social media presence either. I'm 'on' Facebook, but never actually go there, and I think I have like 5 friends - my sister has 800 :shock: which is a tad extremist ;)

I prefer this place as my Social Media fix :wub:

Yup you know me. Even my twitter handle is banned here.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Without a Social Media, YouTube or reviews under your belt they would ask for shipping. There are a lot of #TeamFreeSh!t people out there who just want stuff for nothing, so you have to see their side.

As your vape review presence grows the NC stuff will just start showing up on your doorstep.

That makes sense. I think I’ll try it, see how it goes.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    That makes sense. I think I’ll try it, see how it goes.
    You are getting free product for the cost of shipping, it's a win if you ask me.

Toss up an honest review here on ECF and you are on your way to fame and fortune. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread