Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
SASSY is a mommy to four baby bunnies :) Bugs is a proud daddy who has been by her side through it all.

810286FE-FF4A-472B-84DA-C4E9C7DCA654.jpeg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I'm going nuts! At this point I'm waiting for 5 mods from 3 different places with a bunch of miscellaneous parts. Hopefully my crown jewel will be here Monday. It's going to be a very long 4 day weekend.
I thought Monday was a no mail holiday? What do you have coming?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I hear you. My vinci x is STILL in Cali. The FT package that went through NY after should be here tomorrow. Of course it’s nothing exciting... spare glass, I think. All the other packages took flights about a week ago, hopefully they’ll hit Usps tracking this week. They’re just now at 3 weeks since I ordered, so not awful considering the holidays in the middle
Vinci is a nice little setup but I'm finding the dt annoying just because of its fixed position. Since voopoo thinks it is okay to shut our mod off when not in use that is another annoyance. Hate going for a hit and not getting one right then. Good for stash and errands but not going to be a daily for me. Flavor is good and only a slight gurgle if left unused for a few hours. All in all okay with my purchase but doubt I'll get another.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I thought Monday was a no mail holiday? What do you have coming?
UPS delivers on Monday I hope. If not then Tuesday I should be getting a Vicious Ant Spade mech mod. Then I'm waiting for a Fossil Box mod, an SOB tube mech mod, a Reactor squonk mod and a Lancelot Competition tube mech mod. I'm also waiting on parts to build some Altoids mods.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
UPS delivers on Monday I hope. If not then Tuesday I should be getting a Vicious Ant Spade mech mod. Then I'm waiting for a Fossil Box mod, an SOB tube mech mod, a Reactor squonk mod and a Lancelot Competition tube mech mod. I'm also waiting on parts to build some Altoids mods.
Your waiting list is much nicer than mine. I'm waiting on 2 fastech orders, one has a couple RDA's (lost in the mail), and the other has my second Haku Riviera RDTA clone. Should have two USV Mach On3 squonk mods on Saturday, various and assorted other orders incoming after that.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Vape mail again today!!

Thanks to show me twice for recommending this and giving me the link. Only 6 bucks plus shipping for this bad boy! It’s my first clone RDA I have ever bought. All I’ve ever got from fast tech was some profile unity replacement glass.

It will fit nice on my authentic copper penny mod
DD5E268C-1C83-44F8-ACCD-8F58E4881D65.jpeg

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Vape mail again today!!

Thanks to show me twice for recommending this and giving me the link. Only 6 bucks plus shipping for this bad boy! It’s my first clone RDA I have ever bought. All I’ve ever got from fast tech was some profile unity replacement glass.

It will fit nice on my authentic copper penny mod
View attachment 864091
I have a feeling you're gonna like it. Good choice for your first clone, one of my favorite atties.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
@AngeNZ and @Fredman1 a word of caution on that version of the B2K.

The 510 pin is quite thin in the threaded area and can snap with the slightest bit of over tightening. I broke 3 of them and ended up getting some spare SS squonk pins for the older B2Ks from Albert (the designer) at ecigarettes.ca

The 510 pin on the V4 & V5 was designed so you could turn it back into a non squonk 510 by inserting the gold screw from the #187 post into the 510 pin from the deck side. The upper part of the hole in the 510 pin is threaded, the bottom is not. It was a great idea but had very poor implementation, so I just leave mine squonkable.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
It looks like they are getting some much needed rain in Australia. I hope it helps firefighters get the upper hand. I read that the smoke has circumnavigated the globe and come back to Australia. It is tragic what is happening there.
I found a map that put it into perspective for me.
View attachment 864023
That map of fire locations is wrong. I understand the purpose is to put a comparitive scale to the size of the problem but there are no fires in the central desert or on Cape york (or some of the other places in the"map"). I get that it's meant well but just doesn't represent our country at all.
That's not a criticism of you Skunk, just a comment from a frustrated Aussie that has seen our country misrepresented completely in world (especially US) media for decades.

But yes there has been some rain in parts of Victoria and NSW over the last few days. Not enough to break the drought but better than nothing

Last edited:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
The 510 pin is quite thin in the threaded area and can snap with the slightest bit of over tightening.
Thanks for that mate. I'll keep that in mind.
Any idea where this little critter fits into the mix?
I don't have no clue :yawn:
20200117_221832.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Does anyone know if there’s any way to make the krma rda into a dripper? That’s what I was looking for was something that was 22mm and would fit on my single 18650 tube mod

There are probably good sites for stuff like pins, sorry, I don’t know where to send you. But if you can’t find one that is specific to that Rda, there may be others that work - how many types of blind pins can there be? You might want to ask on other threads too, like stocking up.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
That map of fire locations is wrong. I understand the purpose is to put a comapritive scale to the size of the problem but there are no fires in the central desert or on Cape york (or some of the other places in the"map"). I get that it's meant well but just doesn't represent our country at all.
That's not a criticism of you Skunk, just a comment from a frustrated Aussie that has seen our country misrepresented completely in world (especially US) media for decades.

But yes there has been some rain in parts of Victoria and NSW over the last few days. Not enough to break the drought but better than nothing

I followed a group that rounds up crafted items for animal rehabilitation that you recommended to me.

They have gotten SO many donations they are begging people to stop until they can do a proper inventory at all the hubs. They have well over 10,000 members now, and the crafters have made enough bat wraps to wrap every bat on the continent. It sounds like the only thing they may need are bird nests, and then they will have to come up with ideas on how to restore the habitats so these critters can get back to business.

I just thought you’d like to know. It sure warmed my heart.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON

Users who are viewing this thread