Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I followed a group that rounds up crafted items for animal rehabilitation that you recommended to me.

They have gotten SO many donations they are begging people to stop until they can do a proper inventory at all the hubs. They have well over 10,000 members now, and the crafters have made enough bat wraps to wrap every bat on the continent. It sounds like the only thing they may need are bird nests, and then they will have to come up with ideas on how to restore the habitats so these critters can get back to business.

I just thought you’d like to know. It sure warmed my heart.
That's such great news. I'll pass that on to my friends and family. Thanks!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Yeah this is a top notch atty Ange. Found it a bit of a challenge to build though. Actually just something to get used to...
The clamp holes are far apart so coil needs to be big..ish. To judge the coil lead length is also a bit of an issue. I had to use clapton wire to build a coil that fits there. Didn't have anything that fits. I actually have but they are wound counter clock wise and don't fit the deck.
But yeah i'm very proud of it. This will be in my rotation for a while. Love the heat sink for the low profile tips. You can get them lips right in there, without getting them burnt...pretty cool. I'm not very used to it, but it works for better flavor.
View attachment 864053
Boy oh Boy there's soooo much to play with on this beauty.

Do you have any pics on how you wicked it?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have some questions for you shiney folks, please.

I think it's in this thread that I saw people talking about getting the Cthulu Tube mod with the Dual Mosfet chip? If so, do you like it? Is it a good mod? Is it easy to operate? I am not planning to use it unless all my regulated mods die and I will study up on safe useage first. Do you know if the Mosfet Dual chip is widely available and would it be a good idea to buy extras of that chip? Is there a better, similar set up I should consider?

Thank you all very much in advance!!

I bought 3 but haven’t used them to check out yet. I did buy several extra mosfets for it on fasttech just in case.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning shiners! Happy Friday! Ejuice.com is starting their holiday sale, 25% off over $35 code MLK2020. Picked up some stuff this morning from them. Oh, and most of their stuff is free shipping.

Does anyone know if there’s any way to make the krma rda into a dripper? That’s what I was looking for was something that was 22mm and would fit on my single 18650 tube mod

Not sure which version/manufacturer your KRMA is from, but mine was from Ulton and included a solid pin in the goody bag. Did you poke through to see if there was one in there to trade out?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I'm going nuts! At this point I'm waiting for 5 mods from 3 different places with a bunch of miscellaneous parts. Hopefully my crown jewel will be here Monday. It's going to be a very long 4 day weekend.

damn I forgot about the holiday.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Good morning shiners! Happy Friday! Ejuice.com is starting their holiday sale, 25% off over $35 code MLK2020. Picked up some stuff this morning from them. Oh, and most of their stuff is free shipping.

Not sure which version/manufacturer your KRMA is from, but mine was from Ulton and included a solid pin in the goody bag. Did you poke through to see if there was one in there to trade out?
Yes definitely no solid pin :(

Guess it’s a squonker unless I can find another pin somewhere.

This is the one I got

$5.88 (Free Shipping) Krma Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (304 SS, Silver) at m.FastTech.com

Doesn’t list a solid pin anywhere.

Oh well it wasn’t much money

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yes definitely no solid pin :(

Guess it’s a squonker unless I can find another pin somewhere.

This is the one I got

$5.88 (Free Shipping) Krma Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (304 SS, Silver) at m.FastTech.com

Doesn’t list a solid pin anywhere.

Oh well it wasn’t much money

Yeah, I see what you mean. Odd, I’ve never seen one that doesn’t come with a blind pin. Once in a while they come without a squonk pin.

I’d remove it and see if anything in your stash looks like it would work.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Good morning Shiny's
Big heater died last night.:( Deciding whether to replace it now or wait until summer sales. Afraid the smaller heater will crap out if it stays on 24/7.

USPS says my mad dogs will be delivered today but I have my doubts.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Good morning Shiny's
Big heater died last night.:( Deciding whether to replace it now or wait until summer sales. Afraid the smaller heater will crap out if it stays on 24/7.

Mad Dog RDAs?

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Man dead after wrong-way crash near Las Vegas airport
This happened in the 15 minutes between dropping off a passenger at the airport and picking up another at Hard Rock and going back through the other way. Scary I was just on that road minutes before this happened. Sad for the driver that was killed. Thankful it wasn't me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
UPS delivers on Monday I hope. If not then Tuesday I should be getting a Vicious Ant Spade mech mod. Then I'm waiting for a Fossil Box mod, an SOB tube mech mod, a Reactor squonk mod and a Lancelot Competition tube mech mod. I'm also waiting on parts to build some Altoids mods.
Whoa! Stellar vape mail week! Looking forward to pictures :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning Shiny's

Ouch. I’d lean towards replacing it now. If the little heater goes out too you’ll be both cold and replacing both at full prices.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Man dead after wrong-way crash near Las Vegas airport
This happened in the 15 minutes between dropping off a passenger at the airport and picking up another at Hard Rock and going back through the other way. Scary I was just on that road minutes before this happened. Sad for the driver that was killed. Thankful it wasn't me.
A $20-30 round trip in an Uber would have prevented all this. An innocent guy is dead and she is probably going to do a minimum of 20 years.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Does anyone know if there’s any way to make the krma rda into a dripper? That’s what I was looking for was something that was 22mm and would fit on my single 18650 tube mod
I found this on the fasttech website. The tiny grub screw on the bottom of the atty plugs up the bf pin. Not sure how well it works, I haven't tried doing this.
Standard 510 pin?: FastTech Forums
The person at the bottom of this discussion states it leaks from the grub screw when it's installed. Maybe a really small piece of teflon tape would seal the threads on the grub screw?
Spare squonk or standard 510 pin: FastTech Forums

Edit: info already posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread