Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Remind me to take a pic of my entire deck, tomorrow. Dad built it 18 months ago solo - despite major muscle loss, nerve damage to his arms, and severe back pain from bone cancer.

It was sheer bloody determination, and he got it finished :wub:

He let me help with some things. But as soon as he saw my hammering skills, I got fired ;)
I will. Would love to see it. Yeah he sounds like one of them good buggers. Got a lot of respect for the old school farmers...hard workers...real people those. What you see is what you get....!
You mind putting up a photo of him to? ;)

Looks great, but you may want to give that barrel a little extra push. It should sit flush
LoL Ah you saw that :lol:.
Believe me I have tried. Think I have 'one of those'. Its in the slots but that's as far as it goes. Even cautiously pressed it in the vice...with the soft jaws on ofcourse :D
I've been meaning to take some measurements to see why. Will get to that...

Edit...just played with it again. It bottoms out when turned 180°. Strange...yours like that to?

Last edited:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
How are you building yours Fred? Any tips?
Ah I just did a 3mm coil from SS clapton wire..2-28/38. Ohmed out at 0.28. Works well in the mech.
Funny though, the coil sits 'weird' over the posts. You'll see what I mean. Here's a pic from the top
20200126_141428.jpg

I like it...its different.
Let know your comments and any tips you think of plz...;)

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Ah I just did a 3mm coil from SS clapton wire..2-28/38. Ohmed out at 0.28. Works well in the mech.
Funny though, the coil sits 'weird' over the posts. You'll see what I mean. Here's a pic from the top
View attachment 865907
I like it...its different.
Let know your comments and any tips you think of plz...;)
If you want the coil to sit straight across what you can do when you wrap the coil is have the legs going in opposite direction then bend the legs 90°.

Last edited:

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
She is soooooo CUTE!
Thanks lol she does that when I come in with food. I was opening a banana up and she goes crazy for bananas.

Earlier today she was laying up there on her side sleeping with her eyes closed and her white belly showing. I had to call her name a few times to wake her up because I got worried she may not have been okay. But she just sleeps so funny sprawled our relaxed. She got up like what’s up?! Why you wake me from my nap?!

With everything going on lately my mind goes to bad things pretty quick . But she’s okay she’s a healthy happy girl

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
@Ricky Vapes Stevie is such a beauty. I love your rabbits.

I received my SXK Billet Box and extra parts (“bridges”?) from FT today. I ordered two Vape Shells. I am out of my depth. I couldn’t get a wire secured under the Vape Shell screws. So I broke down and threw a Nautilus .7 coil into it just so I could use it :lol: But I know there is a huge thread dedicated to this mod so I’m not going to ask for help here in this thread. I’ll keep working at it. First time trying, a long day, and I’m tired. :)

Otherwise it is a pretty neat mod. Already I see this will be the one I use when I’m out.

Hope everyone is doing okay. :)

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
79E19F49-F7DC-4F35-804A-94D24CE80926.jpeg
18F3CE39-9828-43D5-A4B6-D68C63BF2E1F.jpeg
She is just adorable. I have the material for the hammock. I need the measurements of the wire cage you have inside the big wooden box
So the cage is 22inches wide and 35 inches long. I don’t think it could go across the 22 inches because of the doors having to open? Mabye it could be like 12 inches wide and span the whole 35 inches ?

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Usually I switch up with pair goes in the cage and which pair goes free roam through the rest of the house so it’s fair . Now they will be fighting over who’s turn it is to go in the cage and use the hammock:)

Well hopefully soon I won’t need to keep them separated . Once bugs is neutered. Hopefully he won’t fight with fluffy either

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
What is it with Heaven Gifts? They have an rba head I want, but shipping is over $20????? Do they not do epacket or whatever anymore?
Took a gamble and ordered from Buybest. MAY be here by the end of March, but also found an Artery Pal2 rba head, which *should* be cross compatible with nautilus coils. It was about $20 for the whole order, and shipping was free. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
What is it with Heaven Gifts? They have an rba head I want, but shipping is over $20????? Do they not do epacket or whatever anymore?
Took a gamble and ordered from Buybest. MAY be here by the end of March, but also found an Artery Pal2 rba head, which *should* be cross compatible with nautilus coils. It was about $20 for the whole order, and shipping was free. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed
Do you have another topside coming? Your other one will get lonely you know.
They may like a hammock too.
If they get too frisky id like to see the result, maybe a 18350 version....;)
If thats a concern i think afew folks can tell you where to get the bottle snipped.

• Winner
Reactions: NolaMel

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
If thats a concern i think afew folks can tell you where to get the bottle snipped.
Making sure we stay on shiny topic and bringing things full circle.
Your welcome classwife.

This rant brought to you by bud light.....

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
What is it with Heaven Gifts?
I soooo want to buy from them like in forever...but they are way to expensive. I once mailed them about their pricing. They said they're the best and the biggest and what not...can't remember what else...:lol:
Never had bought anything from them.

Artery Pal2 rba head,
Man i'm very disappointed with it. It's teany tiny and have almost no airflow through it. I literally couldn't use it.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
That would be awesome :lol:...fingers crossed for twins, then!!!
I’m still waffling over color. I usually get black. When I got the first one, it was some kind of sale and purple was all they had left. I love the mod, and (shock) the color. Either the black/gold or black/blue, if I don’t chicken out and get plain ol black. Hoping to find them cheaper somewhere....

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I soooo want to buy from them like in forever...but they are way to expensive. I once mailed them about their pricing. They said they're the best and the biggest and what not...can't remember what else...:lol:
Never had bought anything from them.

Man i'm very disappointed with it. It's teany tiny and have almost no airflow through it. I literally couldn't use it.
Darn. Well, in an emergency (end of the world, all my RTAs are broken) it will suffice. What kind of coil did you put in it? I have a couple tanks that use nautys, and I’d love to have an rba :(.
Sort of bummed now

Users who are viewing this thread