Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Not many RDAs out there with a series deck. :thumbs:

The Aromamzier Plus has an optional series deck available and the one with the Titan is included for those that run PWM mods. :D
Wismec (Don's favourite company :D) made an rda specifically to go with the Noisy Cricket II that had interchangeable series/parallel configs. Neutron I think it was called.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
@lupinehorror I'm seriously thinking of buying this version. So funny
Rocket lamp.jpg

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Hey all, hope everyone's having an extra shiny Sunday <3 I was digging around in my storage this afternoon and found this.

27xCSlq.png

Man, I wish I could activate this just so I could walk around yelling "Buy!", "Sell!" and "I'll have my people call your people!" into it all day.

Maybe I could turn it into a vape somehow... Hmm.
You can always pretend. Who would be able to tell?

• Winner
Reactions: charlie1465

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Wismec (Don's favourite company :D) made an rda specifically to go with the Noisy Cricket II that had interchangeable series/parallel configs. Neutron I think it was called.
Yeah that's out there...
I tend to not consider stuff with JayBo's or SMM's name on them. :lol:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
What's funny about that is my son bought me a Machina Kit for Christmas. The RDA is horrible but the mod isn't too bad. I agree with reviewers that it would be a good first mech for someone if they use a different atty.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
30mls of wasted juice and some 4 wicks thrown out, after wickings and thinning wicking and thinning for two days...
gonna try the overnight voodoo thing again, the forces did not cooperate yesternight.
my back hurts

i had to put a new stock coil in nunhcaku_ old one wasn't old either.. don't get how you guys got bunch of tanks ready to go all the time: everytime i leave a (stock) coil sitting in a tank a few days it's too overflooded and gunked up there-s a 90% chance i burn it before i can get it wicking right again.

i'm bummed abt the rta's_ like the times the elevate vaped like a dream were just_ dreams

thoughts with you @charlie1465 and everyone going thru this_ thoughts with you and yours
Don't know if it has any bearing to anybody, but it sometimes helps me to tell myself that like everything, good and bad, this too shall pass_
Thanks....and yes it'll pass. I'm far luckier than some.....once this is over with I should be well again :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread